Robert Byers

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Toronto,Ontario,Canada

Posted 01 May 2009 - 01:46 AM

Thanks everyone for the replys.
I do want to persuade organized creationism that the k-t line is the flood line.
Thinking this eliminates many problems for creationism.
No more of this odd big or small mammals running faster and higher up hills then big or small dinosaurs and so explaining the rock strata.
Biogeography suits better the k-t line and makes a great case against evolution.

There is a book called "The fossils of Florissant" by Herbert meyer.
he is a regular evolutionists. His book is about the great fossil collection from buried life in a eocene(above the k-t line) place in america.
I suggest creationists read it as the insects and flora show a tropical world with the same kinds of life like now in central/south america. Yet in the snowy Colorado.
The equation of life kinds could not possibly be from before the flood as the fossils all show a exclusive new world sameness.
Yes the world was tropical after the flood and everybody traveled into the new world with monkeys in present s america being a remnat reminder of those first few centuries.
There's my case folks.

#22 scott

scott

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,749 posts
  • Christian
  • mississippi

Posted 01 May 2009 - 06:46 AM

The K-T boundary does not exist at all fossil locations. Also the hippo fossils could NOT be post-flood, simply because a FLOOD is NEEDED to create the fossilized skeletons in the first place.

Mammals are NEVER found in layers ABOVE dinosaurs, and vice versa. This so called fossil layering is only found in your usual evogeologist textbook, only demonstrated in nice pretty drawings without there being any real evidence for these layers. The Geological/illogical time column fails to show up everywhere on planet earth.

Also evolutionist sometimes thought dinosaurs existed along with some already existing mammals a short time after the supposed mass extinction. The reason they think this is because dinosaur fossils were found mixed with some pre-historic and modern mammal bones. All the bones were fossilized, therefore required a Flood to bury and pressurize the bones with sediment... just to fossilize them.

#23 CTD

CTD

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts
  • Christian
  • Missouri

Posted 01 May 2009 - 11:24 PM

As i said there is a great fossil line with great segregation in kinds and types and with no mixing with creatures in higher strata rocks.

this can't be denied and is fine with creationism. its the flood line.

Later they concluded about iridium but thats irrelevant. the extinction line is solid proof of a great extinction of life on earth by type dominances.

Yes i see the iridium as probably from incoming later deposits which include the fauna of that time. i see these actions as centuries after the flood.

If hippos were found with iridium on top it would be fine with me but they still are from later rock deposits. No hippos are found with dinos.

Things are simply as they are. the k-t line is the flood line and not later divisions like the ice ages  which are suggested.

Any later rock/fossils are from a few events centuries after the flood.

View Post

Do you seriously mean to suggest creationists should date rocks based upon species content? That's the error of the evolutionists. It's just circular reasoning.

#24 Robert Byers

Robert Byers

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Christian
  • Toronto,Ontario,Canada

Posted 04 May 2009 - 07:10 PM

Do you seriously mean to suggest creationists should date rocks based upon species content? That's the error of the evolutionists. It's just circular reasoning.

View Post

no.
Only on the great and clear segregation that is found between dinos etc below and mammals above and in unmixed concentrations everywhere even when no top to bottom.
This is the flood line.
a unclean dino dominance before the flood and a clean mammal dominance after the flood

#25 Robert Byers

Robert Byers

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Christian
  • Toronto,Ontario,Canada

Posted 04 May 2009 - 07:38 PM

The K-T boundary does not exist at all fossil locations.  Also the hippo fossils could NOT be post-flood, simply because a FLOOD is NEEDED to create the fossilized skeletons in the first place.

Mammals are NEVER found in layers ABOVE dinosaurs, and vice versa. This so called fossil layering is only found in your usual evogeologist textbook, only demonstrated in nice pretty drawings without there being any real evidence for these layers.  The Geological/illogical time column fails to show up everywhere on planet earth.

Also evolutionist sometimes thought dinosaurs existed along with some already existing mammals a short time after the supposed mass extinction.  The reason they think this is because dinosaur fossils were found mixed with some pre-historic and modern mammal bones.  All the bones were fossilized, therefore required a Flood to bury and pressurize the bones with sediment... just to fossilize them.

View Post

I know the k-t boundary isn't everywhere. yet where it is it is a clear segregation. Also no mixing anywhere of creatures found in layers above /below the line.
Never a hippo with a t-rex or any little dino.

the hippo fossils are post flood and just were covered by a single or few post flood events. like volcanos or sea water sudden;y covering the land up to a few hundred miles.
They don't think dinos/ our mammals existed together .
The layering is solid on this segregation.
The layers are not myth.
they do stand atop each other and never mix.

The k-t line is the flood line. the mammals came to dominate the post flood world because of the new ratio by way of clean/unclean.
before it was the opposite.
most problems are solved for creationism in seeing this great line as the flood line.

this line is a so much a dominent theme that evolutionists must scramble to explain this great extinction below the line. so impacts/volcanos etc are thought up.
yet the great extinction event is the great flood.
much of organized creationism is behind the ball here.
i know they will complain about the origins of fossilization and the abcence of creatures we recognize being below the line. yet there are simple answers.

This idea of fast rhinos beating rapters to tops of hills is impossible everywhere or anywhere.

i ant to do my part to push that the k-t line is after all the flood line and a welcome thing.

#26 scott

scott

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,749 posts
  • Christian
  • mississippi

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:24 PM

No, there have been modern/prehistoric mammals FOUND with dinosaurs. That is why evolutionist argue that dinosaurs survived a little past the Meteorite Impact or a little past 65million years because they found the bones TOGETHER.

What I am saying, is the Hippos were found with the K-T boundary on top of them. The K-T boundary doesn't exist, it is a small layer of volcanic ash. Volcanic ash contains Iridium. K-T boundary= IRIDIUM.

OK, I don't believe that mammals ran up hill faster than dinosaurs, I don't believe that at all, nor is it what the evidence shows. Well, actually we do have mountains with millions of fossils of mammals within in them, but we also have mountains like this with millions of fossils of dinosaurs also.

Now the only time I can think of mammals being post-flood is the Labrae tar pits. I Don't see how they could have been made during the flood.

#27 jamesf

jamesf

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • syracuse

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:20 PM

No, there have been modern/prehistoric mammals FOUND with dinosaurs. 

View Post

Please show any species alive today that is found with dinosaurs.

What I am saying, is the Hippos were found with the K-T boundary on top of them. 

View Post

Really? Send is a link or citation to this please.

Now the only time I can think of mammals being post-flood is the Labrae tar pits.  I Don't see how they could have been made during the flood.

View Post

The La Brea tarpits have trapped a lot of interesting animals (many mammals includingsabre tooth tigers) etc. But no one has ever found a dinosaur bone there among the thousands of animals. I have also read of Cretaceous tar pits that trapped dinosaurs. However, those have no modern mammals in them of course.

#28 Robert Byers

Robert Byers

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Christian
  • Toronto,Ontario,Canada

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:51 PM

No, there have been modern/prehistoric mammals FOUND with dinosaurs.  That is why evolutionist argue that dinosaurs survived a little past the Meteorite Impact or a little past 65million years because they found the bones TOGETHER.

What I am saying, is the Hippos were found with the K-T boundary on top of them.  The K-T boundary doesn't exist, it is a small layer of volcanic ash.  Volcanic ash contains Iridium.  K-T boundary= IRIDIUM.

OK, I don't believe that mammals ran up hill faster than dinosaurs, I don't believe that at all, nor is it what the evidence shows. Well, actually we do have mountains with millions of fossils of mammals within in them, but we also have mountains like this with millions of fossils of dinosaurs also.

Now the only time I can think of mammals being post-flood is the Labrae tar pits.  I Don't see how they could have been made during the flood.

View Post

I pay attention to these things and I insist they never will say mammals lived with dinos save obscure little ones we don't now have.
what you read is from wrong sources.

Some creationists in order to explain the strata levels will say that mammals got to higher ground faster then dinos.
They have too say this because the rock strata level insists on a consistent segregation of mammal creatures from dino creatures with no mixing.
I love this because I insist the k-t line is the flood line. no problem with rhinos high in the rock strata and t-rex down below in the ratre areas this would be found.

right on about la brea.
These are from post flood events about 1600 B.C or so. they are after the "ice age" which was after the tropical age after the flood.
La brea are very ordinary creatures with relatives here today. Save for the big ones they are with us including the insects.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users