Photo

I'm In The Mood To Watch Evolutionists Squirm...

• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

#221 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,531 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 20 December 2009 - 10:10 PM

View Post

Posted Image

An Evo-Babble Percher Alert is hereby issued for OldStyle Blues, a case so severe that immediate flicking off the board is in order. Wow, sorry this was allowed to go on so long. See evo-babble symptoms 9, 8, 5, 2, and especially #1. Also see Forum Guideline bullet item #3, and several forum violations including equivocation, veiled ad homenim, and worthless one-liners. I’m sure there are others I missed since this is based on just a handful of posts. As per the Evo-Babble Percher Alert edict, the thread will remain open and the posts intact to allow the audience to witness and revel at the scene of the evo-babble.

Fred Williams

#222 jason777

jason777

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,670 posts
  • Interests:Machining, Engine Building, Geology, Paleontology, Fishing
  • Christian
  • Springdale,AR.

Posted 21 December 2009 - 05:33 PM

Ok, In what way does this show the provided evidence to be wrong? May I see the research?

All of the alleged ancestors of chimps and humans in the chart you provided are all either aligned with Orangutans or Gorillas.

http://www.scienceda...90618084304.htm -

(June 18, 2009) — New evidence underscores the theory of human origin that suggests humans most likely share a common ancestor with orangutans, according to research from the University of Pittsburgh and the Buffalo Museum of Science. Reporting in the June 18 edition of the Journal of Biogeography, the researchers reject as "problematic" the popular suggestion, based on DNA analysis, that humans are most closely related to chimpanzees, which they maintain is not supported by fossil evidence.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC1871826/

Mandibular ramus morphology on a recently discovered specimen of Australopithecus afarensis closely matches that of gorillas. This finding was unexpected given that chimpanzees are the closest living relatives of humans. Because modern humans, chimpanzees, orangutans, and many other primates share a ramal morphology that differs from that of gorillas, the gorilla anatomy must represent a unique condition, and its appearance in fossil hominins must represent an independently derived morphology. This particular morphology appears also in Australopithecus robustus. The presence of the morphology in both the latter and Au. afarensis and its absence in modern humans cast doubt on the role of Au. afarensis as a modern human ancestor. The ramal anatomy of the earlier Ardipithecus ramidus is virtually that of a chimpanzee, corroborating the proposed phylogenetic scenario.

Posted Image

The shoulder blade of A.aferensis (top left) is also aligned with Gorillas (top right).

Posted Image

Although the authors do still beleive in evolution,they all agree that none of the fossils provided on your chart are aligned with Chimps.Even Human and Neanderthal DNA has tested 99.9% identical and there is more variation than that within modern humans.

In 2006, news was released that scientists had found Neanderthal DNA to be as much as 99.9% identical to modern humans. However, this does more than shorten the gap between Neanderthals and humans, since it is recognized by the mainstream scientific community that any two humans on earth have genes that are 99.9% identical to each other.Such recognition of modern genetic divergence also serves to acknowledge Neanderthals as fully human genetically.

http://creationwiki.org/Neanderthal -

In the fossil record,we can also find very modern fossils (AL-666-1) that pre-date the oldest H.erectus fossil by ~0.5 million years according to conventional dating methods.

Posted Image

Enjoy.

#223 jason777

jason777

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,670 posts
  • Interests:Machining, Engine Building, Geology, Paleontology, Fishing
  • Christian
  • Springdale,AR.

Posted 25 December 2009 - 01:53 PM

Evolutionists claim that all the steps in the evolution of the eye can be seen in nature,but the truth is in every step you have added something new,which is'nt a step,but a leap.

IEuil_4or0Y&hl=en_US&fs=1

Enjoy.

#224 Bruce V.

Bruce V.

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Northern Califiornia

Posted 27 December 2009 - 10:20 PM

Evolutionists claim that all the steps in the evolution of the eye can be seen in nature,but the truth is in every step you have added something new,which is'nt a step,but a leap.

IEuil_4or0Y&hl=en_US&fs=1
Enjoy.

View Post

Hi Jason,

A very nice find Jason and I enjoyed the video very much.

TY

Bruce

#225 Ron

Ron

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,530 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Johnstown, PA

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:55 AM

once agian, no one has seen an atoms. by the way, atoms are not round.

View Post

Not only is this a post from ignorance, but it is self defeating as well... If "no one has seen an atom", then how do you know "atoms are not round"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users