The geneology of Adam all the way to Jesus.Ã‚Â 6,000 years HINT HINT HINT HINT. Evidence evidence.Ã‚Â I've said this over and over... it's recorded history.Ã‚Â Recorded history doesn't go much past 6,000 years... hint hint hint.
Sorry, but biblical claims don't count as scientific evidence. If you personally believe everything that the bible offers and believe all its claims, then I'm perfectly fine with that, but it's simply not scientific to say "it's in the bible so it's true."
Everything I stated is on topic with this thread, it is only YOU who is refusing to listen because you hate the actual answers.
1. This thread is useless because Scientist are speculating long ages.
2. This thread is useless because you expect someone else to magically come up with unverifiable answers.
3. You think that because you don't like the answers given, you therefore get to prod and make fun of creationist simply because you like twiddling your thumbs and calling everything off topic.
4. You like wasting time with completely changing the subject each and everytime something is presented.
5. The scientific method cannot be used for long age dating.Ã‚Â Why? because it isn't verifiable and it can't be tested.Ã‚Â Therefore this whole thread hangs on a false premise.
For the last time (not really, but I like to dream), this is a thread for you to scientifically defend your own beliefs
. Make another thread if you want to talk about the various processes and assumptions that scientists make in approximating the age of the universe, by which they arrive at an age of about 13.7 billion years. But this thread is not about those processes and assumptions -- this thread is about YOUR processes and assumptions, the (non-biblical) processes and assumptions by which you arrive at an age of approximately 6000 years. Attacking my beliefs isn't fit for this thread -- scientifically defend your own beliefs
or get out.
These long distances can't be verified. Your assuming variables, and stating them as solid fact. They in fact, are not solid facts, they have NEVER been tested by any human being on the face of this very planet. There are absolutely no points of reference except Earth to Star. Outside of this solar system, everthing hangs on the balance of you can't knowism.
Get on a spaceship, and be the very first human to verify your claims, and then maybe you can state your claims as solid fact, but until then, it's nothing but pure speculation.
...I didn't say anything about distances.
Martemius, it was a good attempt. I doubt you'll get anything beyond the typical responses you've gotten so far which is to continue attacking modern cosmology instead of supporting their own claims.
Let it never be said that I didn't give them a chance.