Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Northern Califiornia

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:39 PM

I never said that once.  I said it doesn't apply to biology, at least not in the sense that it has been applied thus far in this thread.
Evolution doesn't have anything to say about entropy.  That's why I blew off Yorzhik.  Entropy has been twisted , by atheists, creationists, and everything in between, to mean "disorder".

View Post

If you assume as a given that we have the complicated equipment to process energy (metabolism/photosynthesis) then you have a point. But that is a huge assumption if you believe in a totally naturalist/materialist cause for life.

How can this molecular machinery happen by chance? video

#102 Yorzhik

Yorzhik

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Michigan

Posted 22 March 2010 - 09:42 PM

I never said that once.  I said it doesn't apply to biology, at least not in the sense that it has been applied thus far in this thread.

When biochemistry doesn't exist, I guess the 2nd law will not apply to biology. I realize we aren't conversing anymore, but this is such a whopper that I just had to highlight it.

Evolution doesn't have anything to say about entropy.  That's why I blew off Yorzhik.  Entropy has been twisted , by atheists, creationists, and everything in between, to mean "disorder".

View Post

Yeesh. You weren't paying attention at all. There is such a thing as information entropy, but I not only never brought it up, I warned that I wasn't using that argument at all.

You're a typical evolutionist, tharock220.

#103 CDNSplinter

CDNSplinter

Newcomer

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Atheist
  • Halifax, Nova Scotia

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:45 PM

Nothing. But then again, "changes in allele frequencies of a population over time" has nothing to do with evolution.

Information carrying media is built using heat. This applies to everything from hard-drives to pencil scribed paper to DNA. So the 2nd law must be considered.

View Post

WOW, the second law must NOT be considered, it only applies to a closed system, and changes in allele frequency over time is an example of microevolution....
Where do they find you people???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users