• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 MamaElephant

MamaElephant

former JW

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Home-schooling, Education, Fitness, Young Earth Science, Evolution, Natural Medicine, Board Games, Video Games, Study of cult mind control and Counseling for those coming out of cult mind control.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I am His! 1/29/12

Posted 02 February 2012 - 08:23 PM

Things are going very well here.

I just responded to my mom with John 5:41-42. Pray for my parents please.

#22 MamaElephant

MamaElephant

former JW

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Home-schooling, Education, Fitness, Young Earth Science, Evolution, Natural Medicine, Board Games, Video Games, Study of cult mind control and Counseling for those coming out of cult mind control.
  • Christian
  • I am His! 1/29/12

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:31 AM

I had a dream about my mom after I got a phone call with ID blocking yesterday. I think she is trying to contact the kids. Jake always says he wants to go to Gram's house. I told him that Gram and Grandad love him and he was so happy from that. So sweet. "But they won't see or talk to mommy because we had a Christmas tree." Confusion set in on his poor little face. My poor babies. :'(

I haven't heard from my parents in quite some time. :( My dad was uncommunicative to begin with due to his constant pain. :( I am afraid that contacting them would just be upsetting for them, and I know that they want to see their grandkids, but I have to protect my kids too. :( :(

#23 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:31 PM

Yeah it's a terrible situation. I believe you are doing the right thing even though it hurts. Because young minds are so impressionable. Also the main reason you do this is because they will be made to have to make a choice. And until they are old enough to understand that choice it's not a good idea to have it before them. When you think it is time because they understand then I believe it would be okay for a visit. I'll send you a PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users