1. Nitpick. If I were more direct would you then accuse me of being too abrasive? Probably. You've already accused me of 'twisting your words' and then have the audacity to lecture me on the spirit of this debate.
2. This about says it all. So you believe in aliens yet have no logical conclusions about them.
3. But you did basically make camp with the "sinning aliens" camp. Now you are hedging your bet. Because either position is untenable and you see that yourself.
4. Actually, THIS says it all. If I had know this, no personal offense, I wouldn't even be debating you on this.
5. I admit, I wrongfully assumed you were a Christian.
6. Now that I discover you are not, I state end of discussion, we have NO common ground to be discussing this as it pertains to the Bible.
7. I am going to inquire how someone who has "Creationist" listed, and Creationist only (because the other information is concealed as "private"), can be a "theistic agnostic".
8. But I am sorry for wasting your time on this, and somehow my unavoidable confusion over your world view has wasted MY time as well.
9. Finally, I am going to place you on ignore and won't be replying to any future posts you make to me.
10. I feel deceived by your use of "private" and "Creationist".
11. But I suppose that is to what is to be expected from someone who prides himself as a "tactician".
1. How can you propose to claim what I would or wouldn't do in different circumstances, thus your claim here is thus nonsensical. The evidence of your word twisting on written here on this thread, one needs to only read.
2. When did I claim that aliens do exist. As I have said, multiple times now, that I have been advocating that they are merely a possibility. Please provide quotes of me stating that they do in fact exist, otherwise your claim here is an attempt at a red herring as well as slander or misrepresentation. Furthermore I have also said that since the Bible doesn't specifically state that aliens do or don't exist, IF we ever found some then this cannot be used as a means to claim the Bible wrong, (so in a sense I am protecting the Bible from wrongful future attacks).
3. More evidence of word twisting. I never made a camp that professed aliens to be true... I have, (from the word go), hedged my bets since I have always claimed it as a possibility. Hence your claims here are more misrepresentation.
4. I am curious to know why? Since you debate other topics with all manner of worldviews.... Are you sure you're not trying to conceive a scape-goat claim.
5. No problem
6. So wouldn't you claim that stance in any other debate... Since creation is depicted in the Bible yet evolution isn't, so there are no common grounds there either... The scape-goat claim is realised
7. When did I say that I was a theistic agnostic... You are making assumptions again. Perhaps it is best for you to sit back and just ASK me what my worldview is.
If you read my other posts in other threads you will see that I do believe in creation, this is something you can work out yourself without resorting to asking me... Also it is more indicative, since "actions speak louder than words"
Do you admit that there can be Jewish creationists, Muslim creationists and that ID believes that things were created so kinda is a creationist... If so then how can you claim "creationist" equates to "Christian"... This is your assumption.
8. It isn't unavoidable since
- you shouldn't assume
- you can always ask- "ask and ye shall receive"
If it has wasted your time then the only person you can complain to is yourself.. Yet considering how debates take place with opposite sides how can you claim that because I am not on your "side" that this is now a waste.. (Similar to point 6)
9. Despite the fact that you have ignored the bulk of my post showing how your assumptions are wrong and asking you for your scriptural evidence... Doesn't the Bible say to test all things... not to ignore it?
However this discussion is, (as I said), unknowable. Hence why I have taken a fence sitter position rather than an absolute position like yourself since there is no evidence either way hence I feel that an absolute yes or no position is premature with such lack of evidence.
10. Now this is called passing the buck. I put private since none of the other options accurately described my position, if this were a problem I am sure the option wouldn't exist, the mere fact that it does means that I am well within my rights to put "private" up, you can ask me what my worldview is, like others on this site and I would (like I have with them), happily oblige.
11. Was that meant to be a rhetorical dig or an ad hominem?
i will reply in kind, and say "very Christ-like of you"