Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Waverley

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:02 AM

I'm unclear about the point you are making with these pictures, Mark. The pictures are from different species. It is funny that they call the top one a whale - because it is supposed to be a part of the whale lineage. That would be like calling an australopithecus skeleton a "human" - because it is supposed to be a part of the human lineage. This use of terms only serves to try to reinforce their position.

Point being is that they have an adjusted narrative concerning how they think whales evolved. But you are right what they basically did was to match fossils with some similarities in sequence and then claim that the one is the ancestor of the other. This is innuendo at best.

#22 Dig4gold

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • Judaism non-orthodox
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Raleigh, NC

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:20 PM

I think that whale just gave me the finger.

Wouldn't a decrease in information as in the case of flightless beatles seem to enhance most of the population in a closed system like an island? It would be an advantage for them. Could there be an advantage for the whale to have smaller or no rear fins? I don't know much about whales except that they are big and apparently easily offended.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users