First let me say that no matter how thorough a Google search may be it does not access everything that is said. I have every bit of confidence that what I quoted was said by a woman evo scientist. Enough said about that.
I guess I really need to explain my oroginal OP a little more thoroughly as an understanding of your evolutionary point of view (atheistic evolution).
1. An atheist (core meaning) is someon that somehow knows who can exist and who can't. God therefore can't exist.
2. Evolution caused all the diversity of life on earth.
3. Since starement 2 is a fact, evo is deemed responsible for the mixture of good and evil on earth.
4. Moreover, given point three, it (evo) is responsible for what Stalin, Hitler, Marx, you, me and the rest of its charges have done. That would include all the wars, murders etc--totally everything that has happened on planet earth either--good or bad since evo started.
5. Furthermore, evo is responsible for evolving all religions, worldviews, philosophical concepts etc as well as my God dillusion--including your atheism as well.
6. Evo's Natural Selection, as a valid and proven selection force, acted on all the creatures that existed in the past allowing their decendents to exist today.
Since all of the above statements are true and in keeping with evolution,the events that happened to Jim Jones, the adults that followed him including their children are properly explained via Evo's Natural Selection Process. Jim Jones, his adult followers and their children were obviously "unfit' and therefore were not "selected" for.
Apparently "selection pressures" were so great on them that it caused them to kill themslves. The gene pool is now dereft of their unfit genitic material. It periished with the unfit miscreants that harbored it.
1. Correct. This is the basic understanding of what atheist means, the theist claims God does exist, the atheist claims God doesn't exist. The word agnostic was made for people who lacked the knowledge to affirm one way or the other.
2. This is a central claim of evolutionists and is taught at universities and schools alike.
3. Correct. This is demonstrated by the evolutionist's use of game theory to try and put behaviours into the perspective that they "evolved". Morality is determined by behaviour so this it follows that your point here is correct.
4. This is the reverse of the atheist, "if God exists then why did he cause all the bad things in the world". Mike is asking if evolution is true then it would be the cause of the bad things in the world... Hence the point is moot.
5. This stems from the same line of thinking as 4. If evolution were true then it would be responsible for thus....
6. This is another central claim.
Cannot see any form of slander here, I guess MB wanted to promulgate some slander of his own