• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts
  • Interests:Retired science teacher with 26 yrs of experience: Biology, physical sciences, & physics.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:11 PM

I have put together a 56 clip slide presentation that the readers just might find intriguing. 

It's called The Mysterious 6th Power of Separation. It involves the spiritual significance of the number 6 beginning with mans creation on the sixth day and the curse that came upon the human race and in fact the whole world because of man's sin and rebellion to God.

Quote: "Evidence from hard science that the biblical curse that God placed upon the earth is

now and has been in operation throughout the history of the world since Adam’s sin in the Garden of Eden."

f3cf7ff7-b882-4ff9-a422-1f270e9b6277_zps

I am going to make this slide presentation available to anyone that asks for it, (that is, IF I can get the P.P broadcast mechanism to work properly. But if not then I will have to do it the hard way and post the material I've gathered by copying and pasting here) One way or another I'll get it posted.

It is probably best for the readers to not comment on this until the first seven or eight slides have been viewed and read. There are some things I've come across in this research that just (pardon the over-used expression) blew me away. 

• Bond007 likes this

#2 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts
  • Interests:Retired science teacher with 26 yrs of experience: Biology, physical sciences, & physics.
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:30 PM

My point is quite simple although the explanation is not. The spiritual meaning to the number 6 has an observably scientific significance with direct and measurable results in many disciplines.

6thpowerofseparation2_zps9b69610e.png

6thpower7_zps8aaa75c4.png

The inspiration for this project came from Dr. Don DeYoung, PhD and head of the science department at Grace College. the following formula on the degenerating orbit of the moon from the earth has been debated and talked about on many venues in the last two decades.

Unfortunately, even if I enlarge the slides here the small typed words are illegible so I will quite Dr. DeYoung:

8283bb10-61bf-4bbd-9ea1-7c4bb31c608c_zps

'Since tidal forces (by earth's ocean tides) are inversely proportional to the cube of the distance the recession rate (dR/dt) is inverselty proportional to the sixth power of the distance.'

After reading that statement I began to wonder if there was any connection between the degeneration of the lunar orbit around the earth and the biblical curse upon all creation ( Romans 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.) I think I can give very good reasons why they are related with what follows on this thread over the next few days.

#3 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:46 PM

6thpower11_zpseb1223cf.png

Hmm, the 6th power of separation involved in skin care? What does that have to do with the degeneration of the lunar orbit? Oh, but we've

just begun.

6thpower12_zps2a437a4a.png

The diameter of a communication cable effectiveness is measured by the sixth power of the distance (diameter)? Again this is a seemingly completely unrelated field of science but there is that principle...which I can demonstrate nearly fifty times in about fifty different categories human experience.

6thpower12a_zps2d7529d2.png

This one made me smile. The results of the National Academy of Science concerning Cytochrome C (a matter we have debated with skeptics here on EFF countless times) and the energy transfer is measured in terms of the sixth power of separation."The energy transfer rate is inversely proportional to the separation distance between moleclues to the sixth power." That's a 'wow' for whether they realize it or not they are talking about entropy and therefore degeneration. You see in any energy transfer in ANY system there is a loss of energy in terms of heat. Once that energy is burned it's gone forever and there is no way to describe that loss in terms of evolution. 

#4 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:59 PM

Here are several more...

6thpower13_zps01a8e2dd.png

One might logically ask (again) "what does liquid density depression have to do with it? This is totally unrelated to

the other subjects we've talked about and yet....................there is that same 6th power phenomena: "Gives inverse sixth power attractions between fluid molecules, the force between the inert surfaces asymptomatically decays as the inverse third power of the separation." What appears to have nothing to do with lunar recession or skin care or any of the other subjects we've touched on is affected by this principle.

Then there is this: aerodynamics and heavy duty control valves:

6thpower14_zpsdaf303a6.png

This obviously has to do with the entropy measurements in aerodynamic control valves. The 6th power here figures in to the measure of the disorder of the system.

But what was evident in the previous categories is also true in nanotechnology:

6thpower16_zps63f45bb7.png

In case the wording here is too small for some of you to read, quote: "Van dr Waals attraction between molecules (small dipoles) varies roughly as the sixth power of separation...". So here it is again. Does this grab your attention? Well, pardon the grammar but you 'ain't seen nuttin' yet!'

#5 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:11 PM

We go further:

6thpower18_zps09623c94.png

Concerning quartz microncrystals...there it is again; "The thermal boadening of analyte zones is proportional to the sixth power of the inner diameter of electrophorectic channel."

So it seems that no matter what the category/field of inquiry we are speaking of that 6th power of distance principle is there...no matter how large or how small the matter under consideration.

6thpower20_zpsf070dc58.png

This one is a bit amazing. It is seen even in computational geometry. Quote: "It is proved that any one-to-one map which fills the cube with a fixed density must produce a distortion of distance which grows as the one-sixth power of the diamter fo the square." Even here the entropy/disorder factor is involved and it is directly related to a 1/6 of a distance.

6thpower22_zps7e5be569.png

So from lunar orbits (where we began) to the atomic level this idea is an observed science: "This attractive interation varies as the minus sixth power of the separation of two atoms." 

#6 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:46 PM

The following examples are the ones that really blew my mind:

6thpower40_zpsd024a0ff.png

The print here is too small so I quote NASA on the nature of the solar corona: "According the formula by Turner, the brightness of the corona decreases in moving from the photosphere, inversely as the sixth power of the distance from the sun's center."

But the next example made my antenna go up...right through my office ceiling:

6thpower43_zps2d4d7372.png

"From Strattons' (1930) theory it may be shown that radar cross section of a group of raindrops is directly proportional to the summation of the sixth power of the radii of the droplets.

Interesting what they continue to tell us on this page: "For a specified radar the power is received is Pr = CNa^6/R^2  where R is the distance of the detected rain cloud from the radar and Na^6 is the summation of the sixth power of the radii in a unit volume of rain cloud."

Once again, a scientific discipline is measured in terms of the observed 6th power of distance.

Then we have this:

6thpower44_zpsc5270396.png

You can probably see that I wrote "This one is incredible" and it truly is. The mean distance (that is the average distance of the planets in their orbits around the sun between their apogee and perigee) is measured in the formula P^.666666 = D. All of them! As soon as I saw this the order and plan of the Creator God of the universe just jumped out at me mentally. Who could fail to see design in this...except the most obstinate atheist or the most brainwashed theistic evoutionist?

I'll bring more tomorrow. God bless each of you.

#7 Bond007

Bond007

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Interests:Reading.
  • Christian
  • Australia

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:09 PM

nice thanks. So what do you think it means? 

#8 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:22 AM

nice thanks. So what do you think it means? 

Obvious scientific confirmation that God brought the curse upon mankind for sin. At least obvious to those who understand that curse (hex) has a deeply spiritual connotation and real meaning in the real world.

Thanks. 

#9 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:55 AM

We move on:

6thpower45_zps4a8b100c.png

This one is like icing on the cake. Even the molecular makeup of man the concept of the number 6 is indelibly stamped upon him. Quote: "Organic molecules are based on carbon 12, with 6 protons and 6 neutrons in the nucleus surrounded by 6 electrons." Actually it applies to the whole of creation and not just man.

But there is yet more, much more:

6thpower32_zpsc7e15a2d.png

The depth of the effectiveness of metal detectors? Quote: "The metal detector's response decreases at a rate equal to the reciprocal of its depth up to the sixth power."

6thpower36_zps64279eaf.png

Concerning cell apoptosis (programmed cell death as defined by medical dictionaries). Interesting that the second protein in the apoptosis link is called Smac/Diablo (Diablo = Spanish word for devil). But also, 'Between 50 to 70 billion' cells die each day in the human adult body. The mean average is 60 billion.  Question: if this is a 'programmed cell death' then who programmed this death?

#10 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:21 AM

And then this:

6thpower31_zpsd13f7393.png

In Thermal lens techniques: "...Coulombic resonance energy transfer does not require physical contact of the interacting partners and it is dependent on the inverse sixth power of the intermolecular separation."

6thpower34_zps6c97dced.png

Concerning magnetic field generators: "A magnetic field responsive distance indicating system comprising a magnetic field..." (like as per the metal detectors discussed above and just how far the magnetic effect will be in its operation) ..."for obtaining the sixth power root of the summation..."  

6thpower23_zpse76ff86f.png

And as it concerns Biophysics; "Because of the interaction of donors with acceptors decreases by the inverse of the distance to the sixth power..." so we might ask the logical question again; why the sixth power and why is it seemingly always associated with decrease, demise, degeneration, and decay?" I maintain the answer is found in scripture, God's Word. It all bespeaks of a fallen creation.

#11 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 02 April 2014 - 10:17 AM

And a few more to cap things off:

6thpower27_zps0d3fc906.png

Springer Link brings us this: The effect of many-body forces on the elastic properties of simple oxides and olivine. Here we find that principle again, "...depends on the inverse sixth power of separation."

And in classical physics:

6thpower24_zps528c9b62.png

Quote; "Assuming that the mass M of the largest stone that can be moved by a flowing river depends upon 'v' the velocity, 'p' the density of water and on 'g' the acceleration due to gravity. Using those dimensions show that M varies with the sixth power of the velocity of the flow."

As soon as I read this my mind was instantly moved back three decades ago to a lecture I heard by Dr. Henry Morris of ICR to the creation science group in St. Louis, Missouri as it concerned water hydraulics and the entropy of water flow in rivers and how they move rocks and debris in time. I didn't get it then but I grasp it much better now. That flow (in any river) is degenerative and not evolutionary...by the sixth power of the velocity of the water flow. How about that?

6thpower28_zps22e7e2ac.png

This one falls into the 'are you kidding me?' category.  'Concerning command language reference' and 'processing algorithms  that incorporate a symbol'. In other words, computer communication by symbols. 

Quote: "This example is used for measuring proton-proton distances from an NOE (Nuclear Overhauser Effect), volume at a single mxing time by using the sixth power dependence ratio as it relates to a fixed distance and volume."

One more and we are done:

6thpower39_zps96023135.png

Concerning a proposal to broadcast a private FM radio signal at one Mhz.

Quote: "Both of them will be a small fraction of a wavelength, so the signal power will fall off to the sixth power with range(distance). 

Well, pardon the pun but do you get the 'signal' about all of this? It is my opinion that each of these areas of science is directly affected by the sixth power principle and it stems from the fallen creation that resulted of man's sin and rebellion to God since the Garden of Eden.

It is all direct, observational, testable, and repeatable.  

#12 Al234

Al234

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Atheist
  • Spain

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:59 PM

My point is quite simple although the explanation is not. The spiritual meaning to the number 6 has an observably scientific significance with direct and measurable results in many disciplines.

6thpowerofseparation2_zps9b69610e.png

6thpower7_zps8aaa75c4.png

The inspiration for this project came from Dr. Don DeYoung, PhD and head of the science department at Grace College. the following formula on the degenerating orbit of the moon from the earth has been debated and talked about on many venues in the last two decades.

Just an observation, in the bottom slide you have the number of days in a year=360 and use that as a multiple of 6.  What calender are you using that has 360 instead of 365 days in a year?

For the picture about orbits, the uniformity of the relationship between orbital period and distance is from Keplers third law which can be proven to hold for any orbit.  What do you think the relationship between distance and orbital period would be if god wasn't trying to make the number 6 appear?  Also it may be useful to realize that P^.666666 = D is exactly the same as saying P=D^1.5.  Does that mean that 1 and 5 are special numbers too?

For the other examples you didn't provide the formulas, but I suspect that for many of them, if you compared how the equations are derived you'd find they have certain starting formulas in common which would explain the similarities.

Are you claiming that these formulas were originally different and that god specifically changed them after the fall so that the number 6 would show up? Or did god set these formulas in place before the fall because he knew the fall would happen?

#13 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:42 PM

Just an observation, in the bottom slide you have the number of days in a year=360 and use that as a multiple of 6.  What calender are you using that has 360 instead of 365 days in a year?

For the picture about orbits, the uniformity of the relationship between orbital period and distance is from Keplers third law which can be proven to hold for any orbit.  What do you think the relationship between distance and orbital period would be if god wasn't trying to make the number 6 appear?  Also it may be useful to realize that P^.666666 = D is exactly the same as saying P=D^1.5.  Does that mean that 1 and 5 are special numbers too?

For the other examples you didn't provide the formulas, but I suspect that for many of them, if you compared how the equations are derived you'd find they have certain starting formulas in common which would explain the similarities.

Are you claiming that these formulas were originally different and that god specifically changed them after the fall so that the number 6 would show up? Or did god set these formulas in place before the fall because he knew the fall would happen?

1. The ancient Hebrew calender which was based on a 12 month 360 day year..

2. Yes, 1 & 5 have a special significance also but not the same as six. One = the number of the unity of the Godhead. 5 is the number of grace. For the spiritual significance of numbers one can find such phenomena explained in E.W. Bullingers book 'Number in Scripture' published by Kregel Publications, Grand Rapids, Michigan.

3. The formula's were not always provided by the sources I quoted. I did quote several of them and yet no matter what the subject the same phenomena was involved in the application of the entropic principle.

This was most clearly seen despite the contrast in the lunar orbit forumula with the diameter of communication cables and the afrementioned IBM algorithms as well as the  one for the mean average distance of the planets to the center of the sun being P^.666666 = D. How could anyone in their right mind call that accidental or the result of blind natural processes? And that's just a few. 

I understand your atheist point of view and that such phenomena must be coincidental at the end of all consideration...but how do you explain the same numerical values repeatedly found in completely different and unrelated scientific fields? And I have only given about half of them. I am still finding the phenomena and even this afternoon I found another one that I intend to post later.

4. Yes, that is exactly what I am suggesting except for the fact that He had already created man on the sixth day... and I will emphasize my last statement on this matter: "It is all direct, observational, testable, and repeatable."

The reason for death in the world is because of the curse (Hex = six) upon mankind and the world we live in. That is the direct reason for this mysterious phenomena and there is no other.

#14 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:50 AM

There is more:

6thpowerofseparation50_zpscbb48d30.png

The key phrase here is "as the strength of the dipole-dipole intereaction rapidly vanishes with the increasing distance between the ions (the increasing 6th power of the distance)..."

Once again the degenerative process is given us in the very concept we are referring to; the direct relation between the number 6 as found in scripture to the degeneration of the entire creation. 

6thpowerofseparation51_zps03d77d1c.png

And as it concerns electrodynamic forces we see it yet again: "It is the attraction between molecules in a gas that most people think of as the van der Waals force, a rather weak charge-fluctuation force that dies away as the sixth power of molecular separation."

And just who forced scientists to come up with this 6th power of degeneration measurement? No one in the flesh, that's for sure. They discovered this as a direct result of repeated research in the matter.

6thpowerofseparation52_zps75ad0574.png

Concerning analytic chemistry as it relates to optical particle separation: "...the scattering force has a sixth power of separation". 

Each of these last three phenomena are clearly degenerative and not evolutionary, just as the other examples above testify. The forces of nature including all biological life have the tendency to wear down, break down, become disfunctional, and fall into disuse, degenerate, or die and decay. That is the truth of what is happening in nature, not evolution.

There is yet more to come but by now if the reader doesn't see a repeated pattern as it relates to the 6th power of distance & the degenerative processes of nature then it is only because of long held prejudices as influenced by wrong education.

#15 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:03 PM

And as it concerns the matter of cell death and the entropy leading to that death;

GEDC0790_zps0480f749.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the photo. It tells us about the six distinct stages involved in cell death.

#16 Fjuri

Fjuri

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Atheist
  • Belgium

Posted 26 August 2014 - 05:12 AM

1. The ancient Hebrew calender which was based on a 12 month 360 day year..

2. Yes, 1 & 5 have a special significance also but not the same as six. One = the number of the unity of the Godhead. 5 is the number of grace. For the spiritual significance of numbers one can find such phenomena explained in E.W. Bullingers book 'Number in Scripture' published by Kregel Publications, Grand Rapids, Michigan.

3. The formula's were not always provided by the sources I quoted. I did quote several of them and yet no matter what the subject the same phenomena was involved in the application of the entropic principle.

This was most clearly seen despite the contrast in the lunar orbit forumula with the diameter of communication cables and the afrementioned IBM algorithms as well as the  one for the mean average distance of the planets to the center of the sun being P^.666666 = D. How could anyone in their right mind call that accidental or the result of blind natural processes? And that's just a few. 

I understand your atheist point of view and that such phenomena must be coincidental at the end of all consideration...but how do you explain the same numerical values repeatedly found in completely different and unrelated scientific fields? And I have only given about half of them. I am still finding the phenomena and even this afternoon I found another one that I intend to post later.

4. Yes, that is exactly what I am suggesting except for the fact that He had already created man on the sixth day... and I will emphasize my last statement on this matter: "It is all direct, observational, testable, and repeatable."

The reason for death in the world is because of the curse (Hex = six) upon mankind and the world we live in. That is the direct reason for this mysterious phenomena and there is no other.

1. So that is a man-made convention based on scripture, prooving scripture? :) I'm sure the other points are better.

2&3. Isn't the real number 2/3's? Not 0.66...? Since the 0.66... representation is man-made using a decimal representation of the numbers I would say I'm probably not in my right mind...

4.  What about the other numbers that repeatedly show up in nature? 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,... Shouldn't we all use them as means to proof the spiritual meaning we give them? I'm failing to see the bigger picture.

I'm sorry if I don't go into detail on most of the slides, they aren't readable to me. 

#17 piasan

piasan

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,774 posts
  • Christian
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • Oklahoma

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:12 AM

I'm not sure how this fits in with Calypsis' "6th power of separation" but I've heard we probably know everyone in the country within 6 degrees.

For example, (1) I went to school with Tug McGraw. (2)  Tug was Tim McGraw's father. (3)  Tim appeared on Jay Leno's show. (4) Several presidents of the US appeared on Leno. (5) Each of those presidents has met most of the major world leaders.   So, I can put the last few presidents at 4 degrees and most of the world's leaders at 5.  (Tug knew Tim who knows Leno who knows several presidents who know other world leaders.)

(Tug went on to pitch relief for the Philadelphia Phillies.  One of Tug's most well known comments was when a reporter asked him if he prefered natural grass or artificial turf.  Tug answered he didn't know... he'd never smoked the artificial stuff.)

#18 Fjuri

Fjuri

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Atheist
  • Belgium

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:20 AM

I'm not sure how this fits in with Calypsis' "6th power of separation" but I've heard we probably know everyone in the country within 6 degrees.

Isn't that the most common interpretation of "6th power of separation"?

http://en.wikipedia....s_of_separation

#19 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:09 AM

1. So that is a man-made convention based on scripture, prooving scripture? smile.png I'm sure the other points are better.

2&3. Isn't the real number 2/3's? Not 0.66...? Since the 0.66... representation is man-made using a decimal representation of the numbers I would say I'm probably not in my right mind...

4.  What about the other numbers that repeatedly show up in nature? 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,... Shouldn't we all use them as means to proof the spiritual meaning we give them? I'm failing to see the bigger picture.

I'm sorry if I don't go into detail on most of the slides, they aren't readable to me. 

That's right. you are failing to see the bigger picture. Did you even bother to read the explanations for each post of my slide presentation? I quoted the relevant part of each statement and some explanation for most of them.

The point of the matter you totally missed: that the number six and derivatives of six ....66, 666, .006, 0.6, .6, 1/6, the 6th power (in particular) are, as pointed out in the above categorized information, related to the degeneration, deterioration, and/or decay factors in multiple scientific fields, most of which are seemingly unrelated to each other. THIS is the connection between what is observed and the number six as explained in scripture as being the number of man (Revelation 13)...and that number = the Greek word HEX (six) which is the Greek word for 'curse'. The curse = the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics as it concerns the degree of disorder.

So in every category listed (& I have now categorized well over 50 of them) from the degeneration of the lunar orbit to the width of a an electric cable the sixth power of distance is a factor. That is by no accident of nature and any one who says it is is either (1) dishonest, or (2) careless with the facts, or (3) don't care.

But to answer his question, "What about the other numbers that repeatedly show up in nature? 1,2,3,4,5,6,7...?"

Answer: Those numbers have some spiritual significance also but not as it concerns decay and degeneration. When FBI agents investigate a crime scene they look for those pieces of evidence that connects the dots in order to solve the crime. They do not consider every other detail that has no relevance to helping solve the case at hand. Why even ask such a question?

#20 piasan

piasan

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,774 posts
  • Christian
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • Oklahoma

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:08 AM

So in every category listed (& I have now categorized well over 50 of them) from the degeneration of the lunar orbit to the width of a an electric cable the sixth power of distance is a factor. That is by no accident of nature and any one who says it is is either (1) dishonest, or (2) careless with the facts, or (3) don't care.

With regard to the width (diameter ?) of an electric cable.  With a background in electronics engineering and more than 25 years as a technician, I happen to know the resistance of an electric cable is a function of its cross sectional surface area and its length.  Since the surface area is determined by the radius squared, how do you get that to the sixth power?

The same thing applies to the force of gravity which is a function of the distance between objects squared.  How do you get that to a function in the 6th power.  (Note:  In normal terms, an orbit that is "degenerating" is one that has a reduction of radius... the moon's orbital distance is increasing, not decreasing.)

Another example is the amount of light reaching an observer which is a function of the inverse square law.... not the inverse of the sixth power (or root).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users