• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 gilbo12345

gilbo12345

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,677 posts
  • Interests:Completed BBiotech (Honours)

Currently studying Masters of Teaching.

Enjoys games of tactics and strategy.
  • (private)
  • Creationist
  • Australia

Posted 25 December 2015 - 05:26 AM

Hello all after being MIA for a few months I am back.

I've moved interstate for a new job, and have had reliable internet access, until now... (Insert evil laugh here).

Anyway I hope everyone has enjoyed their time here :D

• mike the wiz likes this

#2 mike the wiz

mike the wiz

Veteran member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,467 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • England

Posted 25 December 2015 - 07:42 AM

Attached File  duc2.jpg   8.27KB   0 downloads

:D

• gilbo12345 likes this

#3 piasan

piasan

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Christian
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • Oklahoma

Posted 25 December 2015 - 10:31 PM

Welcome back, Gilbo.

#4 Bonedigger

Bonedigger

Admin Team

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,321 posts
  • Interests:Creation, Vertebrate Paleontology-particularly mammals and especially Perissodactyls & Carnivores, Hunting, Shooting, Handloading, Weaving Chainmaille, Hebrew and other Biblically relevant languages, Astronomy
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Colorado

Posted 27 December 2015 - 01:59 PM

Welcome back again Gilbo. I'll be thoroughly vetting "new" registrations, if you know what I mean. ;)

#5 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,332 posts
  • Interests:Pretending he used to be a science teacher
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 27 December 2015 - 02:40 PM

Hello all after being MIA for a few months I am back.

I've moved interstate for a new job, and have had reliable internet access, until now... (Insert evil laugh here).

Anyway I hope everyone has enjoyed their time here :D

This place wasn't the same without you, Gilbo.

So......go sic'em!  :gilligan: 

#6 gilbo12345

gilbo12345

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,677 posts

• (private)
  • Creationist
  • Australia

Posted 10 February 2016 - 09:41 PM

Thanks Guys, I'm still without reliable internet access which is really disappointing. I'm sorry my time on here has been so dis-jointed.

#7 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,332 posts
  • Interests:Pretending he used to be a science teacher
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:39 AM

Thanks Guys, I'm still without reliable internet access which is really disappointing. I'm sorry my time on here has been so dis-jointed.

Oh, I see you got 'banned' also. Bonedigger informed me last night that someone hacked his name and started going wild on the board banning people. 

Say, when did you become a 'fat ginger twat'? I thought you didn't believe in evolution? Ha, ha, ha, ha.  :gigglesmile:

It is weird though that I can be both signed on and signed off at the same time. How'd they do that?

#8 gilbo12345

gilbo12345

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,677 posts

• (private)
  • Creationist
  • Australia

Posted 11 February 2016 - 08:07 PM

Oh, I see you got 'banned' also. Bonedigger informed me last night that someone hacked his name and started going wild on the board banning people.

Say, when did you become a 'fat ginger twat'? I thought you didn't believe in evolution? Ha, ha, ha, ha. :gigglesmile:

It is weird though that I can be both signed on and signed off at the same time. How'd they do that?

Really? I had no idea. I guess it shows how weak the evolutionist's / atheist's position is since rather than using logic to refute the arguments here they'd rather attempt to shut down debate via control.

Edit- I see now that my signature was hacked. I am curious as to what it was changed to ;)

#9 Bonedigger

Bonedigger

Admin Team

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,321 posts
  • Interests:Creation, Vertebrate Paleontology-particularly mammals and especially Perissodactyls & Carnivores, Hunting, Shooting, Handloading, Weaving Chainmaille, Hebrew and other Biblically relevant languages, Astronomy
  • Christian
  • Colorado

Posted 11 February 2016 - 08:23 PM

Really? I had no idea. I guess it shows how weak the evolutionist's / atheist's position is since rather than using logic to refute the arguments here they'd rather attempt to shut down debate via control.

Edit- I see now that my signature was hacked. I am curious as to what it was changed to ;)

Let's just say that after a thorough investigation, several lines of evidence point to a certain bare assertion troll taking advantage of the floating credentials to get around his ban and cause mischief, demonstrating once again that he doesn't belong on a debate forum for adults.

Bonedigger

P.S. I don't remember what it said.

#10 mike the wiz

mike the wiz

Veteran member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,467 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • England

Posted 12 February 2016 - 07:13 AM

Do I assume that the troll started insulting folk? Makes you wonder how a debased mind thinks. I guess something like this, "I'll have my revenge, and insult people."

Okay then, now does the troll think we will now think this of him; "wow, what a great human, clearly atheistic evolution is the way to go, it makes you into such a nice person".

#11 Bonedigger

Bonedigger

Admin Team

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,321 posts
  • Christian
  • Colorado

Posted 13 February 2016 - 08:08 AM

Say, when did you become a 'fat ginger twat'? I thought you didn't believe in evolution? Ha, ha, ha, ha.  :gigglesmile:

Okay. Now that things are back to normal and I can post without getting switched to Mike Summers or someone else in mid-post:

Cal, check what you have listed for your interests now, as well as your signature.

The troll has been dealt with and yesterday spent all afternoon (evening for him) in vain trying to get back on the board :laugh_point:

#12 piasan

piasan

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Christian
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • Oklahoma

Posted 13 February 2016 - 05:59 PM

Okay. Now that things are back to normal and I can post without getting switched to Mike Summers or someone else in mid-post:

Cal, check what you have listed for your interests now, as well as your signature.

The troll has been dealt with and yesterday spent all afternoon (evening for him) in vain trying to get back on the board :laugh_point:

FYI, I just dropped in a few minutes ago and it had me logged in as Mike-the-Wiz.

#13 Bonedigger

Bonedigger

Admin Team

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,321 posts
  • Christian
  • Colorado

Posted 13 February 2016 - 06:18 PM

FYI, I just dropped in a few minutes ago and it had me logged in as Mike-the-Wiz.

Yeah, he seems to be a pretty popular profile, like it got stuck on Mike the Wiz when Fred turned off the "Varnish Cache". I noticed Mike Summers was still logged in as Mike the Wiz and reading a thread on code earlier.

I'm assuming you signed out and then resigned in as yourself.

I think anyone who finds them self logged in as someone else needs to sign out and clear their browser cache.

#14 mike the wiz

mike the wiz

Veteran member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,467 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • England

Posted 14 February 2016 - 06:26 AM

"I'm Spartacus"

"I'm Spartacus!"