• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 gilbo12345

gilbo12345

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,000 posts
  • Interests:Completed BBiotech (Honours)

Currently studying Masters of Teaching.

Enjoys games of tactics and strategy.
  • (private)
  • Creationist
  • Australia

Posted 20 May 2016 - 10:33 PM

Hello all just wondering if this video is evidence for the following passage in Isaiah.

https://www.youtube....h?v=TQGNvKRWvig

20 Woe to those who call evil good
    and good evil,
who put darkness for light
    and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet
    and sweet for bitter.

21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    and clever in their own sight.

I saw this mentioned in the comments section of the video and it has me thinking.

Also feel free to discuss these worrying trends of how bad things are being deemed "good" by the left and political correctness.

#2 Enoch 2021

Enoch 2021

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts
  • Interests:The WORD of GOD. Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physics, Genetics

Military(ret.)
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Missouri

Posted 21 May 2016 - 02:37 PM

Hello all just wondering if this video is evidence for the following passage in Isaiah.

https://www.youtube....h?v=TQGNvKRWvig

20 Woe to those who call evil good
    and good evil,
who put darkness for light
    and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet
    and sweet for bitter.

21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    and clever in their own sight.

I saw this mentioned in the comments section of the video and it has me thinking.

Also feel free to discuss these worrying trends of how bad things are being deemed "good" by the left and political correctness.

It's Vomit Worthy.

As for the Topic: "Is Judgement @ Hand", I would say no.  Judgement Day from my perspective, is The Great White Throne Judgement (The one you don't want to be in) --- That's after the Millennium.

I see Birth Pangs all around us BUT According to Scripture, you need this order:

1. Psalm 83 War

2. Gog/Magog Invasion (Ezekiel 38-39)

3. Daniels 70th Week (Dan 9:24-27)

Christians won't even see the Psalm 83 War IMHO... save from the Mezzanine, they will be Raptured before it...

(Psalms 83:1-3) "Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.  {2} For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.  {3} They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones."

"Thy People" = Jews

"Thy Hidden Ones" = That's Us thumbsup.gif

(Psalms 27:5) "For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock."

Time of Trouble = Jacob's Trouble = The Great Tribulation = The Last Half of Daniel's 70th Week.

Set Me Upon A Rock = "The" Rock = Jesus Christ.

Hope it helps

• gilbo12345 likes this

#3 gilbo12345

gilbo12345

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,000 posts

• (private)
  • Creationist
  • Australia

Posted 21 May 2016 - 09:07 PM

It's Vomit Worthy.

As for the Topic: "Is Judgement @ Hand", I would say no.  Judgement Day from my perspective, is The Great White Throne Judgement (The one you don't want to be in) --- That's after the Millennium.

I see Birth Pangs all around us BUT According to Scripture, you need this order:

1. Psalm 83 War

2. Gog/Magog Invasion (Ezekiel 38-39)

3. Daniels 70th Week (Dan 9:24-27)

Christians won't even see the Psalm 83 War IMHO... save from the Mezzanine, they will be Raptured before it...

(Psalms 83:1-3) "Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.  {2} For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.  {3} They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones."

"Thy People" = Jews

"Thy Hidden Ones" = That's Us thumbsup.gif

(Psalms 27:5) "For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock."

Time of Trouble = Jacob's Trouble = The Great Tribulation = The Last Half of Daniel's 70th Week.

Set Me Upon A Rock = "The" Rock = Jesus Christ.

Hope it helps

Thanks Enoch :)

#4 gilbo12345

gilbo12345

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,000 posts

• (private)
  • Creationist
  • Australia

Posted 23 May 2016 - 10:53 PM

I'd like to hear from everyone, including the evolutionists / atheists regarding the video in the OP.

Could you please state whether you agree with whether we should be proud of paedophiles...

#5 piasan

piasan

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,326 posts
  • Christian
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • Oklahoma

Posted 24 May 2016 - 05:35 AM

I'd like to hear from everyone, including the evolutionists / atheists regarding the video in the OP.

Could you please state whether you agree with whether we should be proud of paedophiles...

Haven't watched the video yet, but this is an easy one..... Luke 1:2

It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble....

#6 Goku

Goku

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Atheist
  • USA

Posted 25 May 2016 - 08:51 AM

I'm not really sure what you're asking; I wouldn't recommend him for babysitting, but I am glad the guy appears fully cognizant that it is immoral to molest children and that he has never done it or plans to do it. In essence he has taken a celibacy pledge for life, at least regarding his preferred group. Isn't that the kind of stuff you Christians praise when it comes to straight people who aren't in a relationship, or G*y people in general; having the ability to not act out your [sinful] desires? 

As for the video saying that someone is demanding that white people give out 20 trillion dollars to blacks in reparations is obviously a bit silly, but you would have to be blind to live in America and not think blacks have gotten the short end of the stick as a group. So I do think we ought to do better and give minorities more tools to level the playing field, but that isn't going to happen if we give each black person a nice lump of cash. If we really want to help out minorities then we need to reform the criminal justice system, public schools, and address economic inequality. I speak as an American about America and not about any other country. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users