• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 Schera Do

Schera Do

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts
  • Interests:Critical analysis and referents, Ephectic, Ultimate questions & how to answer, political philosophy, Constitutional Conservatism
  • (private)
  • Agnostic
  • Northeastern U.S. of A.

Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:57 AM

So let me get this straight, so I am clear in my thinking. I have to believe that this is what happened?

{images ommitted from OP}

I think the left-side of the second image should be a representation of the moment of "first life".

As you know, I don't buy that this--the theme of the OP--is what happened--I remain agnostic: "I don't know and don't have to decide." One of the reasons I am able to abstain is that I don't have religious scripture of any kind to consider. Religious people don't have the "luxury" to abstain from such things.

""I don't know and don't have to decide."

What ever you do, Don't you ever allow anyone to accuse you of being Wishy Washy or Ambivalent when it comes to the subject of Man's Origins.!!

Jesus Said..

24Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25The rain fell, the torrents raged, and the winds blew and to beat against, rush violently upon.">beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because its foundation was on the rock. 26But everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them is like a foolish man who built his house on sand.…27The rain fell, the torrents raged, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell — and great was its collapse!” Mathew 7

Surely--not to be confused with Shirley--you should have typed, "It is believed that the English translation of what Jesus said is:"

Other than that, does the appearance of the religious scripture in your post after I stated that religious people don't have the "luxury" to abstain, mean that you agree?

#42 Blitzking

Blitzking

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • California

Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:34 PM

So let me get this straight, so I am clear in my thinking. I have to believe that this is what happened?

{images ommitted from OP}

I think the left-side of the second image should be a representation of the moment of "first life".

As you know, I don't buy that this--the theme of the OP--is what happened--I remain agnostic: "I don't know and don't have to decide." One of the reasons I am able to abstain is that I don't have religious scripture of any kind to consider. Religious people don't have the "luxury" to abstain from such things.

""I don't know and don't have to decide."

What ever you do, Don't you ever allow anyone to accuse you of being Wishy Washy or Ambivalent when it comes to the subject of Man's Origins.!!

Jesus Said..

24Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25The rain fell, the torrents raged, and the winds blew and to beat against, rush violently upon.">beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because its foundation was on the rock. 26But everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them is like a foolish man who built his house on sand.…27The rain fell, the torrents raged, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell — and great was its collapse!” Mathew 7

Surely--not to be confused with Shirley--you should have typed, "It is believed that the English translation of what Jesus said is:"

Other than that, does the appearance of the religious scripture in your post after I stated that religious people don't have the "luxury" to abstain, mean that you agree?

Jesus was very much against Religion as well..  

He claimed that he represented the truth and had the authority to give it and proved it by his signs and wonders..

It is very easy, either you Believe him and Accept what he promised and seek him in spirit and in truth.

OR

You reject him and decide to do your own thing and be the master of you own destiny. your own God.. and master of your own fate..

You are adrift on a sinking ship, The fairytale of AbioDarwinism will be of very little use to you when the sharks start to circle.. (and they will)

I guess at the end of the day, there is no free lunch, We were created as temporary tents to house eternal spirits and make a choice

There have probably been 100 billion of us created throughout time in order to give as many people as possible the opportunity..

and what an ingenious way to do it, Self replicating beings made by a God who lives outside of time, it is all happening at once to him.

God wont force you to seek him and love him for his wonderous mercys and blessings as coerced love is Meaningless love..

You were just born, thats all you did... No control over it whatsoever, The rest you DO have control over though...

Accept him or Reject him...   At the end of the day, you WILL put your faith in something.. It cannot be avoided....

The question is, who are you going to put your faith in? Dawkins, Krauss, Darwin, Harris and Dennet?

Or Jesus...   for me it doesnt seem like that close of a call..

Genesis 3:19

By the sweat of your

face you shall eat bread,

till you return to the ground,

for out of it you were taken;

ofor you are dust,

and pto dust you shall return.”

And Jesus said.." and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away." Matthew 24:35

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users