Photo

The Philosophy Of The Creation Idea

Philosophy Creation idea Cosmology Physic world view Science Christian philosophy epistemology Hendrik Stoker

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#41 MarkForbes

MarkForbes

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Waverley

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:28 PM

"What If" technically I was incorrect like Piasan said, however what is significant is that God mentions the seasons immediately after the flood and He mentions that animals can now be eaten as food. 

Immediately one has to ask the question, "why even mention those things?" It seems obvious to me, as to the answer. AFTER the flood the earth had been pummelled, lost a lot of it's vegetation. Indeed, our world now is basically a desert compared to what the fossils show, and sizes of the insects they find in them, such as 1 foot long dragon flies, etc...so it seems mighty reasonable to conclude that the antediluvian world was another world. God was in a nutshell saying this; "Gonna be tough now home-child, gonna be tough. No more free veggie burgers, in fact it's so bad now it's beef burgers for you. That's right, no more pet cows and keepin' chickens in hamster cages, seasons gonna continue child, better be ready, winter and summer you're gonna sure notice the difference now, earth is a new place, home-slice."

;)

I agree that the world now differs from initial creation in the sense that it is faded from its initial glory. 

However this thread doesn't deal with details, but what philosophy can be drawn from the assumption that the world, man, laws of nature, etc. were created. 

Please note that I placed a text in the initial post, it is recommended to read it and understand its key tenets before commenting. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Philosophy, Creation idea, Cosmology, Physic, world view, Science, Christian philosophy, epistemology, Hendrik Stoker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users