what if

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Agnostic
  • indiana

Posted 16 January 2017 - 01:05 PM

Ahhh but the problem is, they didn't, "discover" the notion that molecules will become men, for they do not. Therefore, "science" accepts unfalsifiable gibberish stories. 

science has been unable to demonstrate the molecules to man scenario, correct.
science has identified why it hasn't been able to demonstrate it though.

The problem is one of delineation. You must discern that which is the baby and that which is the bathwater. I am not throwing out the baby with the bathwater for I accept all of the things which operational science has uncovered, but the problem is, historical philosophies are enjoying the REPUTATION of operational science, but they aren't operational science!

at one time i would've said you are right.
evolutionary theory was indeed based on historical events, some of which could never be proved.
in my opinion, the current change in evolutionary theory is going to change all of that.
epigenetics is proof evolution is an operational paradigm.
it's my opinion that epigenetics will be found to be the primary force of evolution.
macro evolution will likely be found to be the result of epigenetics not being able to stabilize the genome.
this will result in a cascade (series) of major changes.
the above opinion of mine fits well with available data.

#622 Blitzking

Blitzking

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • California

Posted 17 January 2017 - 10:39 AM

science has been unable to demonstrate the molecules to man scenario, correct.science has identified why it hasn't been able to demonstrate it though.at one time i would've said you are right.evolutionary theory was indeed based on historical events, some of which could never be proved.in my opinion, the current change in evolutionary theory is going to change all of that.epigenetics is proof evolution is an operational paradigm.it's my opinion that epigenetics will be found to be the primary force of evolution.macro evolution will likely be found to be the result of epigenetics not being able to stabilize the genome.this will result in a cascade (series) of major changes.the above opinion of mine fits well with available data.

"epigenetics is proof evolution is an operational paradigm"

hmmm... Now if only Epigenetics could solve little problems like irreducible complexity, chicken or egg, symbiotic relationships, and a myriad of others you might be on to something... LOL

BTW, If you like, I could give you dozens of sticky little wickets to show you just what I am talking about!

#623 what if

what if

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Agnostic
  • indiana

Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:59 PM

"epigenetics is proof evolution is an operational paradigm"

hmmm... Now if only Epigenetics could solve little problems like irreducible complexity, chicken or egg, symbiotic relationships, and a myriad of others you might be on to something... LOL

BTW, If you like, I could give you dozens of sticky little wickets to show you just what I am talking about!

the thing is, this stuff must conform to physical laws, or there is a physical law to explain it.
then again we are faced with such things as conciousness.

yes, abiogenesis does indeed have some problems.
it doesn't stop there though.

i really don't think creationists have much to worry about when it comes to "evolution disproving god".
it won't happen.
life has to come from previous life.

#624 driewerf

driewerf

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Atheist
  • Belgium

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:34 AM

science has been unable to demonstrate the molecules to man scenario, correct.

For the very simple reason that there is no "molecules to man scenario".

1) Humans aren't the pinnacle or end point of evolution

2) Evolution hasn't any goal, not humans, not swans and not jelly fish.

#625 what if

what if

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Agnostic
  • indiana

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:59 AM

For the very simple reason that there is no "molecules to man scenario".
1) Humans aren't the pinnacle or end point of evolution
2) Evolution hasn't any goal, not humans, not swans and not jelly fish.

this doesn't make any sense.
there has to be a molecules to first life, AND, there must be first life to man.
neither of the above has been demonstrated.
furthermore, science has no idea how life could have got here, they use the term "no plausible scenario".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users