Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Agnostic
  • indiana

Posted 07 June 2017 - 01:11 PM

. . . I'm mocking Mike. Its personal playful banter and he loves it.

ah yes, the nefarious mikey mischief, i heard about that.

#222 Blitzking

Blitzking

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • California

Posted 07 June 2017 - 07:08 PM

Oh Boy, I want 2 hours of my life back. What a substanceless video you posted.

Just pick the strongest argument he proposed (according to you) and we'll have a discussion about that.

After careful consideration, I do not think you've watched the video you've posted yourself. I base this on the following facts:
- You respond very emotionally to the magic hocus pocus poke I made at Mike the Wiz, thereby committing a tu-quoque fallacy.
- The title of the video's you've posted are with regard to the subject "I don't have enough faith to be an atheist".
- The content of the video's have nothing to do with the title of the video...

Despite that, I'll still wait for you to pick your strongest argument from the video's and we'll have a discussion about that.
Of course you'll have to watch the video in order to find that strongest argument...  :kaffeetrinker:

There is a lot of good information in those videos.. Which part did you not agree with?
I'm not gonna play that game. I asked you to pick any argument from the video and we'll discuss it. You don't name anything, I won't go further into it. Its as simple as that.

I would but I am starting to think that I am merely wasting me time..

"Darwin's theory of evolution is the last of the great nineteenth-century mystery religions. And as we speak it is now following Freudians and Marxism into the Nether regions, and I'm quite sure that Freud, Marx and Darwin are commiserating one with the other in the dark dungeon where discarded gods gather."

(Dr. David Berlinski)

#223 what if

what if

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Agnostic
  • indiana

Posted 07 June 2017 - 08:02 PM

evolution isn't a gradual paradigm, especially in regards to the creation of animal phyla.
they were "ready made", just there, with no detectable intermediates.
evolutionists tried to explain this by cladogenesis compressed in time, combined with the inevitable erosion of the phylogenetic signal.
but koonin dismisses this because the reliability of these estimates appears to be questionable.

#224 Fjuri

Fjuri

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Atheist
  • Belgium

Posted 08 June 2017 - 12:26 AM

Oh Boy, I want 2 hours of my life back. What a substanceless video you posted.

Just pick the strongest argument he proposed (according to you) and we'll have a discussion about that.

After careful consideration, I do not think you've watched the video you've posted yourself. I base this on the following facts:
- You respond very emotionally to the magic hocus pocus poke I made at Mike the Wiz, thereby committing a tu-quoque fallacy.
- The title of the video's you've posted are with regard to the subject "I don't have enough faith to be an atheist".
- The content of the video's have nothing to do with the title of the video...

Despite that, I'll still wait for you to pick your strongest argument from the video's and we'll have a discussion about that.
Of course you'll have to watch the video in order to find that strongest argument...  :kaffeetrinker:

There is a lot of good information in those videos.. Which part did you not agree with?
I'm not gonna play that game. I asked you to pick any argument from the video and we'll discuss it. You don't name anything, I won't go further into it. Its as simple as that.

I would but I am starting to think that I am merely wasting me time..

You mean by having to watch the video. That sure is a waste of time. But since you brought it up, you should watch it and pick something out of it to discuss...

#225 Schera Do

Schera Do

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts
  • Interests:Critical analysis and referents, Ephectic, Ultimate questions & how to answer, political philosophy, Constitutional Conservatism
  • (private)
  • Agnostic
  • Northeastern U.S. of A.

Posted 15 June 2017 - 01:48 PM

...So no, there is no "evidence" that could, or even should, persuade a rational and logical person to accept something without proof. ...

Everything was going well, until I read that sentence.

I am now dizzy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users