Photo

If Evolution Is True, Why Are There So Many Creation Myths?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 Dredge

Dredge

• Advanced member
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Christian
  • Old Earth Creationist
  • Brisbane, Australia

Posted 23 May 2017 - 06:52 PM

[quote name="Goku" post="137907" timestamp="1495424779" date="22 May 2017 - 02:46 PM"][quote name="Dredge" post="137865" timestamp="1495235254" date="20 May 2017 - 10:07 AM"]
And what do you see as the zeitgeist of the West?[/quote]Cultural Marxism.

I suspect that many of the recent converts into such movements (they've been gaining popularity over the past decade or so) don't share the traditional view that Jews are evil people that need to be harmed for killing Jesus.

I get the impression that Far-right anti-Semiticism has little to do with religion. Hitler wanted to exterminate the jewish race, not just the Jewish religion. The Far-right has learnt to keep their Jew-animus as inconspicuos as possible. But it's true what you say - a lot of folks who are now being attracted to the Far-right aren't anti-Semitic - more like anti-Islam.

I find your last sentence to be the most interesting. I agree there are genetic and cultural differences between various races that have real world impacts, but I don't see any natural barriers between the races. I think most of the barriers we see between the races are cultural, not genetic, if I understand what you are saying.

Asians want to hang out with asians, blacks want to hang out with blacks and whites want to hang out with whites .... as a general rule. It's obvious that there are "natural barriers" between the races.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users