#21 KenJackson

KenJackson

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Maryland, USA

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:30 PM

Do you know that there is an intricate, racial, categorization scheme employed by the government of the USA and each and every State in that country?

Do you mean the data compiled from census and other forms that ask about race?

This is political, independent of science. For one thing, the government LOVES data and eagerly categorizes everything it can to generate more data for its own sake. But second, Democrats in particular don't believe in the people to figure out how to treat each other with dignity so they give themselves the tools to force statistical racially equality on the people.

#22 Schera Do

Schera Do

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts
  • Interests:Critical analysis and referents, Ephectic, Ultimate questions & how to answer, political philosophy, Constitutional Conservatism
  • (private)
  • Agnostic
  • Northeastern U.S. of A.

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:07 AM

Do you know that there is an intricate, racial, categorization scheme employed by the government of the USA and each and every State in that country?

Do you mean the data compiled from census and other forms that ask about race?

This is political, independent of science. For one thing, the government LOVES data and eagerly categorizes everything it can to generate more data for its own sake. But second, Democrats in particular don't believe in the people to figure out how to treat each other with dignity so they give themselves the tools to force statistical racially equality on the people.

The only reason I read your post is that I was quoted within.

The answer to your question is no. What I meant subsumes such compiled data. Yet, you are correct that the data compiled provides "the tools."

Do you live in the USA? If you do and your age given is accurate, then you should know better to give such a reply. You wrote, "to force statistical racially equality on the people," but appear not to know it's meaning.

You have reinforced my decision to avoid your posts.

#23 MarkForbes

MarkForbes

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Waverley

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:09 PM

They viewed human development as "evolutionary" from savage to civilized society, if you want. People supposedly "climb a ladder". Why there may be some truth to it, I disagree with the view that it is a ladder. There maybe other reasons for people having different forms of lifestyles, given circumstances and preferences.

The word "evolve" is mis-used outside the context of biological evolution throughout numerous scientific fields as well as continuously in the general public.

It is mis-used and abused more than the word "random."

I wouldn't say that it is necessarily intentional misuse of the term. But "evolve" is used for several different phenomena. It's used in a sense as meaning "developing in several stages". The problem is that this leads to equivocation, remember this when Darwinists tell you "Evolution" is "Change over time". 

When we talk about "Evolution" on this Forum, we mean "particles to people" evolution over billions of years. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users