Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • California

Posted 25 December 2017 - 01:06 AM

"Christianity has fought, still fights, and will fight science to the desperate end over evolution, because evolution destroys utterly and finally the very reason Jesus’ earthly life was supposedly made necessary. Destroy Adam and Eve and the original sin, and in the rubble you will find the sorry remains of the son of god. Take away the meaning of his death. If Jesus was not the redeemer that died for our sins, and this is what evolution means, then Christianity is nothing." “The Meaning of Evolution”, American Atheist,

That's a very interesting quote, Blitzking. There are enough theistic evolutionist Christians and agnostic evolutionist Christians to make it false. But it has some fundamental truth. It explains why people fight like there's a lot at stake.In the past couple years I've joined the fray because I've started understanding the evidence which molecular biology has revealed. I find it shocking that faith in evolution is so deeply ingrained in the public psyche that people out-rightly reject any revelation against it. Even many science-minded Christians find a way to put faith in evolution.

Actually, Just like my question asking for a plausible order of the 10 Vital Organs from Microbe to Microbiologist (That has never been answered BTW)

I have NEVER had anyone be able to explain how it is possible to fit the square peg of Adam and Eve and the Garden of Eden of Genesis into the round hole of Billions of Years of Evolution of Man.. They cannot be made to work together, they are diametrically opposed.. And without Adam and Eve and the Original sin.. Why did Jesus have to die? The whole thing starts to unravel (And that is why Satan invented Evolution on the first place) 50% of kids who come from Christian homes leave the Church after their first year of college after having been lied to their whole life and told that Evolution is the Gospel Truth and a Scientific Fact.. 

As far as "Theistic Evolutionist Christians" (Oval-Earthers") here is a letter that I wrote to one of the better known ones.. The lady who discovered Dinosaur Red Blood Cells in "65 Million year old" T Rex bones... Mary Schweitzer

"Hello Mary
Sadly you have gone VERY astray Mary.. I pray that you have a "Road to Damascus" moment before it is too late.. As a Brother I care for you.
Why must you continue to promote Satan's Lie of evolution against the Truth of the Bible?

THERE are 2 pieces of Corroborating HARD DATA that confirm what is written in Genesis and God DID INDEED create Large Reptiles (Called "Dinosaurs for 200 years ago) THE SAME WEEK that he created Man, JUST LIKE THE BIBLE CLEARLY SAYS).. why must you allow Satans Greatest Lie of Evolution to blind you? Scott Buchanon says that you claim that those were
NOT really red blood cells that you found? Were they? How about THESE?
https://www.theguard...ossil-fragments
Maybe we should trust God about HIS creation as HE was there and NOT Man

http://www.smithsoni...cker-115306469/

Scott claims that Carbon 14 Data is reliable.. do YOU Believe that Carbon 14 is reliable?
How about now, that it shows the Bible is true?
Does this bother you? Does that suddenly mean carbon 14 is NOT reliable? Why cant we just get ONE test of Dino remnants with ZERO measureable carbon 14? That would prove more than 50-100K Years old and end the story of Genesis once and for all..That appears what you would like to happen, but Alas, The Data aren't cooperating are they..
Here, check it out Mary! Let me know what you think!
http://newgeology.us...entation48.html

I have read some of your articles yet, you have provided ZERO evidence to support Darwinian Evolution that conforms to the Scientific Method.. ZERO... NONE... Why no science?? You give ZERO Empirical Scientific Evidence to support the Mindless MYO Mud to MAN Myth..

Why did God state over 10 Times in the Bible that he "Stretched out the Heavens"
What do you think that he meant Mary? It sounds like God thought it was important
so he said it OVER 10 TIMES... Sounds to me like God is saying that he added Photons
to light while he was creating the universe (Time Space and Matter Mary) therfore
giving the impression to lowly man that the light from all of stars and galaxies that
he created took a lot longer to reach Earth THAN IT ACTUALLY DID Mary... What do YOU
think God meant Mary?
Lenin coined a phrase for people who supported his cause of the Communist revolution while knowing full well that they were going to be the FIRST ones to face the firing squad Mary.... He called them "Useful Idiots",, Atheists know full well why Darwinian Evolution was made popular and why it must be protected at all cost IN SPITE OF all of the Evidence AGAINST IT Mary..

Atheists are Laughing at you Mary while Christians Mourn for you and the
damage you are doing to Gods kingdom becasue of your arrogance that
you somehow know more than God does about HIS Creation Mary..

How about the Garden of Eden Mary? God described it in detail in his word
Mary. What do YOU have to say about Mary? Should we believe God? Or Mary?

"The day will come when the evidence constantly accumulating around the evolutionary theory becomes so massively persuasive that even the last and most fundamental Christian warriors will have to lay down their arms and surrender unconditionally. I believe that day will be the end of Christianity.” G. Richard Bozarth,

"Christianity has fought, still fights, and will fight science to the desperate end over evolution, because evolution destroys utterly and finally the very reason Jesus’ earthly life was supposedly made necessary. Destroy Adam and Eve and the original sin, and in the rubble you will find the sorry remains of the son of god. Take away the meaning of his death. If Jesus was not the redeemer that died for our sins, and this is what evolution means, then Christianity is nothing." “The Meaning of Evolution”, American Atheist,
"Evolution is promoted by its practitioners as more than mere science. Evolution is promulgated as an ideology, as secular religion—a full-fledged alternative to Christianity, with meaning and morality. I am an ardent evolutionist and an ex-Christian, but I must admit that in this one complaint—and Mr. Gish is but one of many to make it—the literalists are absolutely right. Evolution is a religion. This was true of evolution in the beginning, and it is true of evolution still today” (Ruse).

.“I am convinced that the battle for humankind’s future must be waged and won in the public school classroom by teachers who correctly perceive their role as the proselytizers of a new faith: a religion of humanity that recognizes and respects the spark of what theologians call divinity in every human being. These teachers must embody the same selfless dedication as the most rabid fundamentalist preachers, for they will be ministers of another sort, utilizing a classroom instead of a pulpit to convey humanist values in whatever subject they teach, regardless of the educational level-preschool day care or large state university. The classroom must and will become an arena of conflict between the old and the new-the rotting corpse of Christianity, together with all its adjacent evils and misery, and the new faith of humanism.” John Dunphy, A Religion for a New Age, Humanist

"Darwin made it possible to be an intellectually fulfilled Atheist"
Richard Dawkins

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users