Blitzking

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • California

Posted 03 November 2017 - 01:42 AM

Like I have been saying on this thread for a few years now.. In Accidental land.. Everything and everything has already been "Predicted" LOL

Now the new meaningless phrase is it "Could topple our understanding"  LOL

When will they throw the whole Darwinian Fairytale in the Trashcan of history where it belongs?

https://www.usatoday...tory/787140001/

9.7-million-year-old teeth discovery in Germany could re-write human history

The great ape teeth found in Eppelsheim last year could topple the understanding of our earliest history. Herbert Lutz, head of the excavation team, tells Deutsche Welle what the find means to him — and how it almost didn’t happen.

#2 mike the wiz

mike the wiz

Veteran member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,375 posts
  • Interests:mikey mischief.
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • England

Posted 03 November 2017 - 03:28 AM

Believe it or not BK, that new meaningless phrase in fact is only one version of a very common phrase, and I have read in evo-science articles a phrase like that hundreds of times now. That is because the evidence never fits with evolution. They come like this;

"This will transform our understanding of evolution".

Notice it's always their understanding that is refuted and falsified, never evolution theory. LOL!

And all of that type of "playing it down", rhetoric.

Playing-it-down by example, is like this;

MrC; "I've just heard they found a bunny in the Cambrian."

Mr E; "Wow, this will totally transform our understanding of evolution but finds like this aren't a surprise it can happen."

EXAMPLE 2;

Theorist; "I say orange snooker balls exist."

mike; "There's no orange snooker ball on this table."

Theorist; "Duh, have you checked the pockets."

mike; "Yes, none in there."

Theorist; "It will be in the box".

mike; "no and when we check the box there is only room for the balls they have."

Theorist; "this transforms the theory of orange snooker balls, and my understanding of orange ball theory, clearly the orange ball doesn't come with the set but is an addition sent with the set."

mike; "Yeah right, funny how your sentences turn into books when the evidence doesn't fit, let's check out some more snooker tables for orange balls, here is a picture of many tables in a snooker club, are all of the orange balls hidden from sight?"

theorist; "you just don't understand orange ball theory, the yellow balls in that picture may be the orange balls faded over time."

mike; "I went to the snooker club, there was only one yellow ball in every set, so there should be two if the orange ones are faded."

theorist; "this will transform our understanding of orange ball theory."

mike; "yes it will, our understanding is that it is bullzhit and that you think by eternally saying your understanding is transformed this will remove the fact that the true transformation in understanding would be to ditch your theory."

• Blitzking and Sleepy House like this

#3 popoi

popoi

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Atheist
  • Kentucky

Posted 03 November 2017 - 10:58 PM

Notice it's always their understanding that is refuted and falsified, never evolution theory. LOL!

Which part of evolution does this discovery falsify, specifically?

Playing-it-down by example, is like this;

MrC; "I've just heard they found a bunny in the Cambrian."
Mr E; "Wow, this will totally transform our understanding of evolution but finds like this aren't a surprise it can happen."

This is dramatically playing up what this find means. There’s a huge gulf in scale between finding an ape in Germany when you thought they were only in Africa and finding a bunny in the Cambrian when you thought they didn’t appear until hundreds of millions of years later. The former requires that you revise a few things about the timeline of the great apes, the latter presents an unsolvable problem. It’s sort of like the difference between finding out you were adopted and finding out you’re actually an alien.

#4 Mike Summers

Mike Summers

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,506 posts
  • Interests:Information theory, electronics, videography, writing, human psychology, psychotherapy
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Detroit Michigan area

Posted 04 November 2017 - 11:36 AM

One thing I have learned from being on EFF is that you can't out create a fellow creator. The problem with evo's is that they don't acknowledge they are "creative" and so create answers to any objections to evolution as illustrated by Mike's comment about finding a bunny in the cambrian (when it is not supposed to have evolved yet).

"Yes, but..." And then they go on to create a plausible answer (at least to them it is). They have accepted evolution and any form of evolution is true. Any logic refuting evolution will be ignored and met with what they deem a plausible answers. Excuxe reighn supreme! Thus evolution becomes a godThat can do no wrong!

As I have told my clients on many occasions, frustration is caused by trying to do something impossible or nearly impossible.

We observe what we've done and see that it doesn't live up to our expectations (and maybe never will), but we continue on as it the next time we'll do it. This of course leads to burn out. I keep myself from burning out because I expect evos to create their plausible answers. And over the years, they've never disappointed me. Their evolution baby can do anything when they use their intelligence to animate their evo puppet.

The irony in all this is that Evo's are very creative and use their intelligence with no shame to is to create all kinds of "plausible" scenarios for why evo is true.

• mike the wiz and Sleepy House like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users