Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,933 posts
  • Christian
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • Oklahoma

Posted 08 April 2018 - 04:04 PM

Planck Satellite Confirms WMAP Findings: Universe is not Copernican The Modern World is Faced with the Breach of a Far Reaching Paradigm

Most cosmologists will not admit it publicly, but perhaps over a beer they would tell you what is happening. Observations over the last 50 years, .....

According to the plagiarism checker at: https://smallseotool...iarism-checker/

This was plagiarized from: http://noblescientis...ican-priniciple

Cosmologists can’t pack up and go home just yet though, as Planck’s map has also confirmed the presence of a mysterious alignment of the universe. The “axis of evil” was identified by Planck’s predecessor, NASA’s Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe (WMAP).

The pattern of hot and cold variations in the CMB ......

According to the same plagiarism checker, this is plagiarized from:

https://newscientist.../dn23301-planck-shows-almost-perfect-cosmos-plus-axis-of-evil//span>

That article is behind a pay wall.

Charles Lawrence, the U.S. project scientist for Planck at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif. "The Planck map reveals not only the very young universe, but also matter, including dark matter, everywhere in the universe." The age, contents and ....

The data from the Planck probe's observations are in, and according to the European Space Agency they show a "hemispheric asymmetry in the cosmic microwave background (CMB)". Quote:

How unexpected is this variance from the Standard Model and can it be quantified?

an asymmetry in the average temperatures on opposite hemispheres of the sky [...] with .....

Plagiarized from:  https://physics.stac...-how-unexpected

What are we now to make of this???  

Well, this seems to be the first comment of your own you've posted here today ......

One thing I think of it is that you are not attributing the sources of your material.  That is considered academic dishonesty.

I also notice you have not even attempted to address any of the points I've made with regard to:

1)  In an expanding universe, all points will see themselves as the center.

2)  The Earth is not the center of the Solar System (Newtonian mechanics)

3)  The Earth is not the center of the solar system or the galaxy?  (Newtonian mechanics)

4)  If the Earth is not the center of the solar system or galaxy, it can not be the center of the universe.

5)  The fundamental problem with the Michaelson experiment.

There has not been a single syllable from you dealing with the shortcomings of the geocentric model versus the heliocentric one.  Specifically:

1)  Phases of Venus and Mercury.

2)  Retrograde motion of Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn.  (Uranus and beyond hadn't yet been discovered.)

Nor have you addressed my question about your cosmology about the sun returning to where it rose.

Instead you're off about the Big Bang and modern cosmology.

I make something of this that is probably very different from what you do .....

That the Copernican Worldview along with Carl Sagans is indeed crashing into the annals of yet another man madeup Delusion!! 

You are aware Ptolemy's  geo-centric model is just as "man madeup" as the "Copernican Worldview," aren't you? 

#22 KillurBluff

KillurBluff

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:Theology, Acoustics, Planting Fruit Trees on my Property.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • In.

Posted 08 April 2018 - 04:25 PM

Planck Satellite Confirms WMAP Findings: Universe is not Copernican The Modern World is Faced with the Breach of a Far Reaching Paradigm

Most cosmologists will not admit it publicly, but perhaps over a beer they would tell you what is happening. Observations over the last 50 years, .....

According to the plagiarism checker at: https://smallseotool...iarism-checker/

This was plagiarized from: http://noblescientis...ican-priniciple

Cosmologists can’t pack up and go home just yet though, as Planck’s map has also confirmed the presence of a mysterious alignment of the universe. The “axis of evil” was identified by Planck’s predecessor, NASA’s Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe (WMAP).

The pattern of hot and cold variations in the CMB ......

According to the same plagiarism checker, this is plagiarized from:

https://newscientist.../dn23301-planck-shows-almost-perfect-cosmos-plus-axis-of-evil//span>

That article is behind a pay wall.

Charles Lawrence, the U.S. project scientist for Planck at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif. "The Planck map reveals not only the very young universe, but also matter, including dark matter, everywhere in the universe." The age, contents and ....

The data from the Planck probe's observations are in, and according to the European Space Agency they show a "hemispheric asymmetry in the cosmic microwave background (CMB)". Quote:

How unexpected is this variance from the Standard Model and can it be quantified?

an asymmetry in the average temperatures on opposite hemispheres of the sky [...] with .....

Plagiarized from:  https://physics.stac...-how-unexpected

Well, this seems to be the first comment of your own you've posted here today ......

One thing I think of it is that you are not attributing the sources of your material.  That is considered academic dishonesty.

I also notice you have not even attempted to address any of the points I've made with regard to:

3)  The Earth is not the center of the solar system or the galaxy?  (Newtonian mechanics)

4)  If the Earth is not the center of the solar system or galaxy, it can not be the center of the universe.

There has not been a single syllable from you dealing with the shortcomings of the geocentric model versus the heliocentric one.  Specifically:

2)  Retrograde motion of Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn.  (Uranus and beyond hadn't yet been discovered.)

Nor have you addressed my question about your cosmology about the sun returning to where it rose.

That the Copernican Worldview along with Carl Sagans is indeed crashing into the annals of yet another man madeup Delusion!! 

You are aware Ptolemy's  geo-centric model is just as "man madeup" as the "Copernican Worldview," aren't you? 

Plagiarized lol i simply copied the Actual info and posted it here instead of going thru it all. And rewriting it my self or adding my own to it lol. It does not matter how i brought the info here lol what matters is the info!!

#23 piasan

piasan

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,933 posts
  • Christian
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • Oklahoma

Posted 08 April 2018 - 05:49 PM

Plagiarized lol i simply copied the Actual info and posted it here instead of going thru it all. And rewriting it my self or adding my own to it lol. It does not matter how i brought the info here lol what matters is the info!!

So, you admit you copied the information and didn't even bother to go thru it.

You don't need to rewrite it yourself.  But, in the interest of an open and honest discussion, you are expected to give credit to those whose work you are copying.

Google "define plagiarism" and you get:

the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

synonyms: copying, infringement of copyright, piracy, theft, stealing;

Your failure to disclose the work was not your own precisely fits the definition of plagiarism.  It is dishonest.  "Piracy, theft, stealing."

Now that you've presented all this stuff please show its relevance to your claim the Earth is the center of the universe.  Don't expect me to wade thru it for you.  That's little more than throwing a bunch of stuff at the wall hoping some of it will stick.

Then you can explain how geocenterism deals with the problems (mentioned above) that led to the Copernican model.  You could also begin addressing the other issues I've raised with geocenterism .... also pointed out in the quote box above.

#24 KillurBluff

KillurBluff

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Christian
  • In.

Posted 09 April 2018 - 02:26 AM

So, you admit you copied the information and didn't even bother to go thru it.

You don't need to rewrite it yourself.  But, in the interest of an open and honest discussion, you are expected to give credit to those whose work you are copying.

Google "define plagiarism" and you get:

the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

synonyms: copying, infringement of copyright, piracy, theft, stealing;

Your failure to disclose the work was not your own precisely fits the definition of plagiarism.  It is dishonest.  "Piracy, theft, stealing." piasan, Usually i indeed will color my responses. but not always. I meant no such theft as to make the statements my own as all can see the 'Quotes' with names are indeed there in my postings. I would believe all whom have read my postings could by now have a sense of my use of particular words and or phrases. Obviously not for you. I'm giving all the info here and if any wish they can go further into this narrative for a more detailed understanding. I have no desire to take credit for anything lol lest it comes from my mind. Busy but will be back l8r today. 

#25 wibble

wibble

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 963 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Atheist
  • Dorset

Posted 09 April 2018 - 03:24 PM

Science will never be able to answer the questions about the origin of either life or the universe because the evidence science needs has long since been destroyed.

You may be right about the Universe but I'm surprised by your apparent certainty about the origin of life. Obviously we can't ever know for sure the exact sequence of molecular events that happened but through lab experiments it is feasible that we will eventually be able to provide plausible answers.

Besides that, religious beliefs are a matter of (personal) faith.  IMHO, science must reach a much higher standard of proof than faith.

Well, faith doesn't require any proof, that's why its called faith.

#26 KillurBluff

KillurBluff

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Christian
  • In.

Posted 09 April 2018 - 09:47 PM

To all whom are interested N.A.S.A has recorded sounds traveling thru space at 57 octaves lower than Middle-C from a supermassive (supposed) Black Hole in the Perseus Cluster.                                                                                                   https://science.nasa...lackholesounds                                                                                                                                                        Sept. 9, 2003: Astronomers using NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory have found, for the first time, sound waves from a supermassive black hole. The "note" is the deepest ever detected from any object in our Universe. The tremendous amounts of energy carried by these sound waves may solve a longstanding problem in astrophysics.Earlier observations had revealed the prodigious amounts of light and heat created by black holes. "Now we have detected their sound, too," says Andrew Fabian of the Institute of Astronomy in Cambridge, England, and the leader of the study.

In musical terms, the pitch of the sound generated by the black hole translates into the note of B flat. But, a human would have no chance of hearing this cosmic performance because the note is 57 octaves lower than middle-C. For comparison, a typical piano contains only about seven octaves. At a frequency over a million billion times deeper than the limits of human hearing, this is the deepest note ever detected from an object in the Universe.

"The Perseus sound waves are much more than just an interesting form of black hole acoustics," says Steve Allen, also of the Institute of Astronomy and a co-investigator in the research. "These sound waves may be the key in figuring out how galaxy clusters, the largest structures in the Universe, grow." Above: Peering into the heart of the Perseus Cluster (left), the Chandra X-ray Observatory detected sound waves rippling through the gas (right). [more]

For years astronomers have tried to understand why there is so much hot gas in galaxy clusters and so little cool gas. Hot gas glowing with X-rays ought to cool because X-rays carry away some of the gas' energy. Dense gas near the cluster's center where X-ray emission is brightest should cool the fastest. As the gas cools, say researchers, the pressure should drop, causing gas from further out to sink toward the center. Trillions of stars ought to be forming in these gaseous flows.

Yet scant evidence has been found for flows of cool gas or for star formation. This forced astronomers to invent several different ways to explain how gas contained in clusters remained hot. None of them were satisfactory.

Black hole sound waves, however, might do the trick. Previous Chandra observations of the Perseus cluster reveal two vast, bubble-shaped cavities extending away from the central black hole. These cavities have been formed by jets of material pushing back the cluster gas. The jets, which are a counter-intuitive side effect of the black hole gobbling matter in its vicinity, have long been suspected of heating the surrounding gas. But the exact mechanism was unknown. The sound waves, seen spreading out from the cavities in the recent Chandra observation, could provide this heating mechanism.

Right: an illustration of cavities and sound waves in the hot gas filling the Perseus cluster. This clearly demonstrates scientist making absurd inventions in their minds, ad hoc mind you to try any explain away something that does not fit their narrative. As even this article points out.perseus_xray_med.jpg?itok=ZPBFeEqW

#27 KillurBluff

KillurBluff

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Christian
  • In.

Posted 09 April 2018 - 10:15 PM

P.S. piasan this should lead you to 'Equate' this 57 octaves lower then Middle-C as to my Biblical point that 'The Stars do indeed literally SING'............. :consoling:  :kaffeetrinker:

#28 piasan

piasan

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,933 posts
  • Christian
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • Oklahoma

Posted 10 April 2018 - 12:53 AM

To all whom are interested N.A.S.A has recorded sounds traveling thru space at 57 octaves lower than Middle-C from a supermassive (supposed) Black Hole in the Perseus Cluster.                                                                                                   https://science.nasa...lackholesounds                                                                                                                                                        Sept. 9, 2003: Astronomers using NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory have found, for the first time, sound waves from a supermassive black hole. The "note" is the deepest ever detected from any object in our Universe. The tremendous amounts of energy carried by these sound waves may solve a longstanding problem in astrophysics.Earlier observations had revealed the prodigious amounts of light and heat created by black holes. "Now we have detected their sound, too," says Andrew Fabian of the Institute of Astronomy in Cambridge, England, and the leader of the study.

In musical terms, the pitch of the sound generated by the black hole translates into the note of B flat. But, a human would have no chance of hearing this cosmic performance because the note is 57 octaves lower than middle-C. For comparison, a typical piano contains only about seven octaves. At a frequency over a million billion times deeper than the limits of human hearing, this is the deepest note ever detected from an object in the Universe.

Cool stuff  ! ! !

I read some time ago that NASA had recorded the sound of the universe but I didn't know the frequency.  Each octave is a doubling of frequency.  Middle C has a frequency of 256Hz.  Fifty-seven octaves below middle C would be 0.00000000000000177Hz.  Putting it another way, it would take 17.8 million years to get just one cycle of this sound.  But that's a "C" .... it's a bit off key from the "B" of the universe.  After 57 octaves, I don't see much point in quibbling over one note.  :dono:

Thanks Killur.

P.S. piasan this should lead you to 'Equate' this 57 octaves lower then Middle-C as to my Biblical point that 'The Stars do indeed literally SING'............. :consoling:  :kaffeetrinker:

When we were talking about the stars singing, I was thinking more in terms of audible sound.  Not sound "at a frequency over a million billion times deeper than the limits of human hearing."  But I'll give you this one.

:worship:

• KillurBluff likes this

#29 wibble

wibble

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 963 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Atheist
  • Dorset

Posted 10 April 2018 - 02:03 AM

Can the continuous drone of a single note be defined as singing ? I wouldn't be downloading that one off itunes

#30 KillurBluff

KillurBluff

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Christian
  • In.

Posted 10 April 2018 - 08:21 AM

Can the continuous drone of a single note be defined as singing ? I wouldn't be downloading that one off itunes

LOL, it's merely to point out that indeed all things are made up of sounds or rather 'Frequencies' all @ various vibrational states and yes literally the entirerty of what we behold is indeed frequency. Grant it, our ears are nevertheless not 'Made' to hear these frequencies, nonetheless it is a fact. From the so called electron to the unfathomable. I will grant you the fact that we would not wish to 'Download' most frequencies upon our iphones lol we would literally 'Hear' Nada. Just as i said our imagination of song and or singing is constrained to that of which 'WE' hearand enjoy. :kaffeetrinker: 

#31 KillurBluff

KillurBluff

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Christian
  • In.

Posted 10 April 2018 - 12:27 PM

barb88.gifbarb89.gifbarb90.gifbarb91.gifbarb92.gifbarb93.gifbarb94.gif

#32 KillurBluff

KillurBluff

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Christian
  • In.

Posted 10 April 2018 - 12:31 PM

barb95.gifbarb96.gifbarb97.gifbarb98.gifbarb99.gifbarb100.gifbarb101.gifbarb102.gif

#33 Blitzking

Blitzking

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts
  • Christian
  • California

Posted 10 April 2018 - 01:14 PM

Science will never be able to answer the questions about the origin of either life or the universe because the evidence science needs has long since been destroyed.

You may be right about the Universe but I'm surprised by your apparent certainty about the origin of life. Obviously we can't ever know for sure the exact sequence of molecular events that happened but through lab experiments it is feasible that we will eventually be able to provide plausible answers.

Besides that, religious beliefs are a matter of (personal) faith. IMHO, science must reach a much higher standard of proof than faith.

Well, faith doesn't require any proof, that's why its called faith.

"Well, faith doesn't require any proof, that's why its called faith."

But wouldnt that apply to the idea that living microbes somehow emerged from dead matter AND those Microbes slowly turned into Microbiologists?

Let us not fool ourselves.. Irregardless of one's epistemological worldview, Faith is inescapable.. Remember Professor Andy's "Answer"
to my question asking for a plausible order of the 10 vital organs?

AGAIN..

What EVER your epistemological beliefs about origins, a certain amount of faith is required for those of us who don't possess a time machine..

It just depends which worldview you believe more requires MORE faith...

EITHER

In the beginning NOTHING (Or a miniscule dot) Exploded and created all of the matter in our finely tuned universe for no reason at all..

OR

In the beginning A SUPERNATURAL INTELLIGENCE AGENT (God) created all of the matter in our finely tuned universe.. For a reason.

THEN, EITHER Self replicating DNA molecules, encoded with millions of base pairs of specified / irreducibly complexity were able to MINDLESSLY CREATE THEMSELVES out of Dirt, Air, Heat and Water... when Man, with all of his knowledge, technology, resources, and the ability to artificially control atmospheric and chemical conditions CANT EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE how to create DNA,!!!!

OR

Self replicating DNA molecules, encoded with millions of base pairs of specified / irreducibly complexity were created by A SUPERNATURAL INTELLIGENCE AGENT (God) When he created Man!

Please dont sit there and try to assert to us that YOUR Faith makes more sense SCIENTIFICALLY Because it doesn't.. Now.. Before you dust off the predicted "We don't know and cant know", Be advised beforehand, the minute you start that routine, you ABANDON THE RIGHT to mock, criticize or assert that you know more than people who put their faith in the Intelligence agent and not in "Nothing" and Mindless Accidentalism" Fair Enough?
  • KillurBluff likes this

#34 KillurBluff

KillurBluff

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Christian
  • In.

Posted 10 April 2018 - 02:22 PM

It is my sole purpose to present the Biblical narrative as indeed a most literal narrative. And hence can and should always be read as such (when it is written in a literal as versed to a metaphoric and or parable). As when it says the 'Stars Sing' i do believe i have utterly proved this to be 100% literal and correct and a newly scientific fact. Further more, i find absolutely not one scripture that either infers nor states the earth is moving and or spinning, but indeed on the contrary it always says the sun, moon, stars, etc move about but never the Earth. Modern man has tried to replace a literal statement from the Bible to a most allegorical one. Such as the Creation Event is to somehow mean or imply  millions and or billions of possible yrs. I indeed believe modern man and many Christians have lost site of actual truth because they wish to conform their opinions from the worlds view and notions. Indeed it is most assuring we Christians can heed Gods word and never need fear nor shy away from what it states. Let us therefor be NOT conformed to the world!! For we have indeed been called out of it!!

#35 KillurBluff

KillurBluff

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Christian
  • In.

Posted 10 April 2018 - 08:13 PM

piasan Posted 08 April 2018 - 01:55 PM  Science will never be able to answer the questions about the origin of either life or the universe because the evidence science needs has long since been destroyed. Lol piasan and all atheist what will all of you do when your own Science Gods prove to you that the Biblical Statement that says 'God spoke all things into existence' can be proved?? :gilligan:  :consoling:  :kaffeetrinker: 

#36 piasan

piasan

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,933 posts
  • Christian
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • Oklahoma

Posted 10 April 2018 - 09:13 PM

Usually i indeed will color my responses. but not always. I meant no such theft as to make the statements my own as all can see the 'Quotes' with names are indeed there in my postings. .  I would believe all whom have read my postings could by now have a sense of my use of particular words and or phrases. Obviously not for you.

I can appreciate you didn't intend anything negative.  Part of how I knew the work wasn't yours was the difference in writing style.  But it's still required we give credit to the source when we cite the work of others.  I've seen YEC banned for plagiarism so I'm very careful about it.

I'm giving all the info here and if any wish they can go further into this narrative for a more detailed understanding. I have no desire to take credit for anything lol lest it comes from my mind. Busy but will be back l8r today. 

Thanks lots for the improvement in formatting and the links.  It makes things much easier to follow and I often like to visit the original source and get more information.

#37 piasan

piasan

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,933 posts
  • Christian
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • Oklahoma

Posted 10 April 2018 - 11:36 PM

To all whom are interested N.A.S.A has recorded sounds traveling thru space at 57 octaves lower than Middle-C from a supermassive (supposed) Black Hole in the Perseus Cluster.                                                                                                   https://science.nasa...lackholesounds                                                                                                                                    

Peering into the heart of the Perseus Cluster (left), the Chandra X-ray Observatory detected sound waves rippling through the gas (right). .....

It's worth pointing out here, the Perseus Cluster is 240,000,000 light years from Earth.  A mere 40,000 times to far from Earth to be detectable in only 6000 years. 

,For years astronomers have tried to understand why there is so much hot gas in galaxy clusters ..... This forced astronomers to invent several different ways to explain how gas contained in clusters remained hot. None of them were satisfactory.

Black hole sound waves, however, might do the trick. .... jets, ... have long been suspected of heating the surrounding gas. But the exact mechanism was unknown. The sound waves, seen spreading out from the cavities in the recent Chandra observation, could provide this heating mechanism.

This clearly demonstrates scientist making absurd inventions in their minds, ad hoc mind you to try any explain away something that does not fit their narrative. As even this article points out.

As I see it, there was a question.  Hypothetical answers were offered.  They didn't really like any of the proposed explanations.  There is a new discovery that may offer a better explanation.

I see no problem with this.  It's how theoretical science works.

#38 piasan

piasan

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,933 posts
  • Christian
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • Oklahoma

Posted 11 April 2018 - 12:08 AM

You may be right about the Universe but I'm surprised by your apparent certainty about the origin of life. Obviously we can't ever know for sure the exact sequence of molecular events that happened but through lab experiments it is feasible that we will eventually be able to provide plausible answers..

With respect to the origin of life, we agree there is no way to know with certainty the exact sequence of events leading to life.  It might be possible to eventually figure out some feasible pathway but we're just beginning to scratch the surface.

#39 piasan

piasan

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,933 posts
  • Christian
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • Oklahoma

Posted 11 April 2018 - 12:17 AM

With regard to Killur's posts #31 and 32 .....

If there was something there that supports a geocentric universe or addresses any of the points I made, I must have missed it.

Perhaps Killur would be so kind as to point out where the paper helps his position.

#40 piasan

piasan

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,933 posts
  • Christian
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • Oklahoma

Posted 11 April 2018 - 12:37 AM

But wouldnt that apply to the idea that living microbes somehow emerged from dead matter AND those Microbes slowly turned into Microbiologists?

Let us not fool ourselves.. Irregardless of one's epistemological worldview, Faith is inescapable.. Remember Professor Andy's "Answer"
to my question asking for a plausible order of the 10 vital organs?
AGAIN..
What EVER your epistemological beliefs about origins, a certain amount of faith is required for those of us who don't possess a time machine..
It just depends which worldview you believe more requires MORE faith...
EITHER
In the beginning NOTHING (Or a miniscule dot) Exploded and created all of the matter in our finely tuned universe for no reason at all..
OR
In the beginning A SUPERNATURAL INTELLIGENCE AGENT (God) created all of the matter in our finely tuned universe.. For a reason.

THEN, EITHER Self replicating DNA molecules, encoded with millions of base pairs of specified / irreducibly complexity were able to MINDLESSLY CREATE THEMSELVES out of Dirt, Air, Heat and Water... when Man, with all of his knowledge, technology, resources, and the ability to artificially control atmospheric and chemical conditions CANT EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE how to create DNA,!!!!
OR
Self replicating DNA molecules, encoded with millions of base pairs of specified / irreducibly complexity were created by A SUPERNATURAL INTELLIGENCE AGENT (God) When he created Man!

Please dont sit there and try to assert to us that YOUR Faith makes more sense SCIENTIFICALLY Because it doesn't.. Now.. Before you dust off the predicted "We don't know and cant know", Be advised beforehand, the minute you start that routine, you ABANDON THE RIGHT to mock, criticize or assert that you know more than people who put their faith in the Intelligence agent and not in "Nothing" and Mindless Accidentalism" Fair Enough?

With all due respect....

......  seems to think that astronomy and cosmology have some kind of stake in the "Darwinian" game.  They don't.  Astronomy, cosmology, and physics are branches of science that are completely independent of Darwin and/or evolution.  They operate in an entirely different realm working with a totally different data set and are dedicated to a completely separate line of inquiry.

For that reason, let's settle this here and now .... this topic is about astronomy and Earth's place in the universe.  References to Darwinism and/or evolution and/or biology are strictly .....

:off_topic:

Deep space spiral galaxies .... explain how we can see them.  Do that and you may well change my entire "worldview.".

Now, let's get back on-on topic.

Fair enough?

Do you have anything to offer with respect to claims that Earth is at the center of the universe?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blitzking