ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:11 AM

My nephew (Indy), has really gotten himself in some serious trouble. Enough to possibly add up to 15 years in prison. He was pulled over with enough drugs in his car that he was charged with intent to sell among other things.

He actually is a good kid, and only gets into trouble when he hangs around the wrong people. He's 21. I'll admit he needs correction, but not 15 years worth. So please pray all will be well and God's will be done.

#2 Bex

Bex

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, friends/family, animals, health topics, auto/biographies, movies (horror, comedy, drama, whatever, just as long as it's good), music, video games (mainly survival horror, or survival/adventure types), crossword puzzles, books on real life crime/serial killers/etc. Prophecy/miracles/supernatural/hauntings etc, net surfing/forums etc.<br /><br />One of my favourite forums for information on many topics:<br /><br />http://orbisvitae.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • New Zealand

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:50 PM

My nephew (Indy), has really gotten himself in some serious trouble. Enough to possibly add up to 15 years in prison. He was pulled over with enough drugs in his car that he was charged with intent to sell among other things.

He actually is a good kid, and only gets into trouble when he hangs around the wrong people. He's 21. I'll admit he needs correction, but not 15 years worth. So please pray all will be well and God's will be done.

View Post

Oh dear, I'm sorry hear this <_< I'll pray that God will do what is right for this young man, to make sure the punishment is fitting/fair. To give him enough of a shock/lesson that he may learn well from it, without 15 years stripped from his young life.

This is not good, but may God bring good out of it.

#3 bobabelever

bobabelever

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Christian
  • Arizona

Posted 29 August 2010 - 08:43 PM

Man, I'm sorry Ikester - I said a prayer for Indy. God knows the heart, He will provide what is right for your nephew.

#4 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 29 August 2010 - 10:03 PM

Thanks for all your prayers. Indies charges got dropped. Now he needs prayer that he won't repeat what he did. And that he will turn back to Christ.

#5 Bex

Bex

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, friends/family, animals, health topics, auto/biographies, movies (horror, comedy, drama, whatever, just as long as it's good), music, video games (mainly survival horror, or survival/adventure types), crossword puzzles, books on real life crime/serial killers/etc. Prophecy/miracles/supernatural/hauntings etc, net surfing/forums etc.<br /><br />One of my favourite forums for information on many topics:<br /><br />http://orbisvitae.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • New Zealand

Posted 30 August 2010 - 02:57 AM

Thanks for all your prayers. Indies charges got dropped. Now he needs prayer that he won't repeat what he did. And that he will turn back to Christ.

View Post

That's great news Ike. :blink: Let's pray he will make a journey back to Christ! May the Lord work on this young man to bring him back to Himself! Like the prodical son!

#6 bobabelever

bobabelever

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Christian
  • Arizona

Posted 31 August 2010 - 05:52 PM

That's great news Ike. :o Let's pray he will make a journey back to Christ!  May the Lord work on this young man to bring him back to Himself!  Like the prodical son!

View Post

Amen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users