• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2476 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 11 June 2011 - 10:42 PM

There are three skins you can choose from. The default skin contains the cleaner fish & shark logo and is the most feature complete. The generic Invision skin is IP Board. You can also select a skin for mobile use. The skin selection box can be found at the bottom of the page toward the left.

If you see any problems with the default skin please let me know.

Fred

#2 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:50 PM

Did you also know that this skin has a 3 color option? Top right hand corner just click the color you want to see.

#3 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2259 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:06 AM

Did you also know that this skin has a 3 color option? Top right hand corner just click the color you want to see.

Yes! Much better.

I commend you.

Calypsis4

#4 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:33 AM

Yes! Much better.

I commend you.

Calypsis4

Fred does all the skin work (looks of the forum), I just make sure all the extra settings work and add settings as needed. Fred updated the forum to the newest version for security reasons, that's why it looks so different. The new version has a new look.

#5 gilbo12345

gilbo12345

Honorable Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5799 posts
  • Interests:Completed BBiotech (Honours)

Currently studying Masters of Teaching.

Enjoys games of tactics and strategy.
  • (private)
  • Creationist
  • Australia

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:39 AM

It looks great, but since the change I've had problems signing in, (most times it will say I have successfully signed in, but then when it brings me back the page I'm not signed in....:)

I have found that it only lets me sign in when I type in my name and password independently of the computer remembering it for me.

Thanks in advance :)

#6 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2476 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 12 June 2011 - 01:29 PM

It looks great, but since the change I've had problems signing in, (most times it will say I have successfully signed in, but then when it brings me back the page I'm not signed in....:)

I have found that it only lets me sign in when I type in my name and password independently of the computer remembering it for me.

Thanks in advance :)

Try clicking on the 'Delete my Cookies' at the bottom of this page. Hopefully this should do the trick, if not please let me know.

Fred

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users