Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6530 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Johnstown, PA

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:31 AM

A series of good videos conserning William Lane Craig:

Craig touches upon the false standard atheists attempt to promugage that they are of the superior minds.

Michael Payton waffeling over a tough question for Atheists, in that Atheists cannot give a real arguement against God.

William Lane Craig totally crushes Sam Harris by proving that he is ultimately unqualified to speak or write on philosophical or moral matters in the manner that he uses.

#2 Ron

Ron

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6530 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Johnstown, PA

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:40 AM

Craig responds to the atheists constant misunderstanding (or misdirection) of morals.

Dr. William Lane Craig dismantles fellacious arguments from Dr. Peter Atkins.

Craig answers the egregious atheist assertion that Since there is evil in the world, there can be no God.

#3 JayShel

JayShel

Former Atheist

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Saved July 12, 2007

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:01 AM

I like all of the ignorance flooding the comments of that last video:

@TheLegendOfRandy
part 1
rape is bad is always wrong for YOU. i'm glad because if you were a psychopath or someone of differing opinion then you would be in conflict with me. i would have to hurt you badly if you tried to rape someone in front of me. i may even kill you if you tried to rape someone i love. this would just mean you and i are in sync with social norms of MOST people. we've decided rape is wrong for our society. this has helped to get us out of the stone age.
aliashumanist4 2 hours ago
(bold added)

But this morality came out of the idea that there is a God, and that it matters how we act or God will judge us. So he is ignoring human history and speaking out of his own ignorance.

@sfg911
craig's the textbook example of a highly intelligent guy with the common sense of a rock. i wish the militant new christian cult that worships craig could grasp the concept that the only thing atheists agree on is they have a lack of belief in a god due to extreme lack of evidence. the fact craig thinks atheism says anything regarding morals or values just shows how much of a social idiot he is. hey new christians!! atheism is a lack of a belief in a god! period! nothing more!
aliashumanist4 2 hours ago
(bold added)

This person cannot see the forest for the trees. The argument is, if you don't believe in God, then you have to borrow morality from Christians. Atheism offers no logical foundation for morality. The end result when he cannot respond, is ad hominem attacks and denial.

#4 Stripe

Stripe

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Rugby, cricket, earthquakes.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Taipei, Taiwan.

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:47 AM

I find it interesting that both Dr. Craig and Richard Dawkins refuse to engage with creationists.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users