Photo

What Atheist Seem To Think About God Explained By Dawkins.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 04 December 2011 - 09:29 PM

Here's a video that will make for good discussion:

#2 JayShel

JayShel

Former Atheist

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Saved July 12, 2007

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:33 AM

Dawkins is able to pack a sentence full of assumptions as if no Christian has an answer. We do! He operates on the assumption that Genesis is a anecdote, and not history. If Adam and Eve never existed, and they did not commit the first sin as Genesis has stated, then Jesus would have known it, and it would undermine the whole reason for Jesus to need to die. This clarifies why it is vitally important for us to believe in Genesis as history. Jesus, who was omniscient, died for us because Genesis is history.

#3 jason

jason

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Christian
  • florida

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:52 AM

well then i guess the jews who BELIEVE THE SAME ACCOUNT AS WE DO. ALSO NEED and education. i can if this site allows go to the othordox sites and post thier renderings of the book. its to be taken literal!

#4 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:31 AM

What's ironic is that he claims it's barking mad for someone to allow himself to die for another. Yet the very theory he believes requires death and suffering in order to work. Natural selection and survival of the fittest require these things. But the death and suffering that exists for that theory is to benefit a species to get better. Christ died because He loved us. Evolution cannot compete with that.

#5 JayShel

JayShel

Former Atheist

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Saved July 12, 2007

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:53 AM

When one person sins it hurts many people, you cannot sin in a vacuum. We have a savior who understands what it is like to suffer because of other people's sins. This is really important. I couldn't believe in a God who separated Himself from the suffering of the human world. He could have isolated himself from our pain, but He made Himself flesh and experienced it first hand, but not just to be able to sympathize with us, but to defeat Satan, sin, and death for us. The only thing crazy about that is the crazy amount of love God has for His enemies. Not only is this amazing, but humbling also.

What's ironic is that he claims it's barking mad for someone to allow himself to die for another. Yet the very theory he believes requires death and suffering in order to work. Natural selection and survival of the fittest require these things. But the death and suffering that exists for that theory is to benefit a species to get better. Christ died because He loved us. Evolution cannot compete with that.

The religion of a professing atheistic evolutionist is based on nature worship; self-creating, impersonal, very slow creator. It is ironic when they claim superiority to religious people.

#6 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:58 AM

When one person sins it hurts many people, you cannot sin in a vacuum. We have a savior who understands what it is like to suffer because of other people's sins. This is really important. I couldn't believe in a God who separated Himself from the suffering of the human world. He could have isolated himself from our pain, but He made Himself flesh and experienced it first hand, but not just to be able to sympathize with us, but to defeat Satan, sin, and death for us. The only thing crazy about that is the crazy amount of love God has for His enemies. Not only is this amazing, but humbling also.

The religion of a professing atheistic evolutionist is based on nature worship; self-creating, impersonal, very slow creator. It is ironic when they claim superiority to religious people.

Claiming superiority shows evolutionists connection to humanism as well. We often get evolutionists in here that have a god complex and everyone better bow or there's hell to pay which usually ends up in a ban. People like that waste everyone's time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users