Bruce V.

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Northern Califiornia

Posted 17 December 2007 - 08:34 AM

I received this from a missionary I support.

URGENT Prayer Needed: Venezuela

We have just been informed that President Chavez of Venezuela is ordering all leaders of every church denomination, sect, cult etc to a meeting in the presidential palace this coming Saturday the 15th of Dec. The purpose of this meeting is to put into play a plan to basically form a National Religious Organization (Church) such as they have in China. Everyone will be asked to sign a pact that the government has written. This means that true Christians will be asked to unite with witches, false religions, and heresy of every sort. Any who do not sign will be severely persecuted.
This organization will plant representatives in all churches, religious groups or organizations of cults throughout the country. These reps will undoubtedly be spies for the government. One does not need to be a rocket scientist to see where all this is heading nor to understand that all hell is raging against the Venezuelan believers at this time. One of the reasons for this is that the believers came out in masse against the recent referendum and were not silent about it. Never have the believers in this place needed more prayer than now. Would you bow your head and knee in prayer now and often until the 15th? They are asking the believers of the world to intercede for them. They know this is not a fight against the country's president but against the spiritual powers in high places whose hatred is raging against them. They are asking you to pray for grace and strength for the true believers; for the powers of Satan to be defeated through the blood of the lamb; and for the government to both fear and respect the true Word of God and true religious freedom in their country.

#2 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 18 December 2007 - 08:01 AM

I'll be praying...

#3 Bruce V.

Bruce V.

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Northern Califiornia

Posted 18 December 2007 - 06:23 PM

I'll be praying...

View Post

Thank You.

#4 Guest_kega_*

Guest_kega_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2007 - 03:21 AM

I dont understand all the issues here but isnt it a good thing to have one big central church? having everyone worship together would bring people together and then you would know everyone is worshiping the same god and you would know where everyone was on a sunday :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users