Photo

Need Prayer For My Family

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DawnS

DawnS

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:apologetics, history, astronomy; sewing, cross-stitching, and other crafts
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Mayodan, North Carolina

Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:06 PM

Hi Everyone,
I have only posted a couple of times, so most of you don't know me very well, but I could really use some prayer for my family. My aunt just found out that her husband of 26 years is leaving her. And what makes it even worse is that she is currently caring for my grandmother, who has a lot of health problems, including the beginning stages of Alzheimers. She does not know where they are going to go, and she is really scared and heartbroken. I would appreciate your prayers. Thanks.
Dawn

#2 Without_Excuse

Without_Excuse

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Christian
  • California

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:06 PM

Dawn,

A similar problem happened to my Aunt as well. Her husband left her for a younger woman, and my grandmother is also struggling with Alzheimers. I will keep your situation in my prayers.

May God bless.

#3 MamaElephant

MamaElephant

former JW

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Home-schooling, Education, Fitness, Young Earth Science, Evolution, Natural Medicine, Board Games, Video Games, Study of cult mind control and Counseling for those coming out of cult mind control.
  • Christian
  • I am His! 1/29/12

Posted 02 February 2012 - 08:21 PM

Praying sister.

#4 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:22 PM

Our prayers are with you. We stand in the gap for you.

Just as a side note. I do believe that your aunt can get money because she's a "care giver". In fact she may have back pay due to her if she can prove when she started to give care. Talk to the Department of children and families. Also they may give her emergency money and food stamps right now to sustain both her and your grandmother. If they can they will also point her in other directions of where she may receive help.

Also if she belongs to a church she can tell the pastor the situation and he can appeal to the congregation and take up what's called a love offering for them. Plus most churches have a food ministry where they can get food as well

#5 DawnS

DawnS

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:apologetics, history, astronomy; sewing, cross-stitching, and other crafts
  • Christian
  • Mayodan, North Carolina

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:11 AM

Thanks so much for the prayers, everyone. And to ikester, thanks for the info. I will talk to my aunt about that.

#6 Geode

Geode

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Mormon
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • Bangkok, Thailand

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:17 AM

Hi Everyone,
I have only posted a couple of times, so most of you don't know me very well, but I could really use some prayer for my family. My aunt just found out that her husband of 26 years is leaving her. And what makes it even worse is that she is currently caring for my grandmother, who has a lot of health problems, including the beginning stages of Alzheimers. She does not know where they are going to go, and she is really scared and heartbroken. I would appreciate your prayers. Thanks.
Dawn

You family is in my prayers as well.

#7 Chris

Chris

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:My trade is whatever pays the bills. My real passion, and what I hope to make my living from someday, is old-time carpentry. Felling trees, hewing logs with a broad-axe, and building or restoring log structures in the Piney Woods.
  • Christian
  • Mississippi

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:00 AM

God bless you and your family.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users