• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 15 March 2006 - 10:04 PM

With regret Admin3 has moved on and is no longer part of the Admin team of this forum. His assistance in moderating, and in helping me understand how the forum software works, was invaluable and I will always be grateful for this.

Fred Williams

#2 Guest_George R_*

Guest_George R_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2006 - 07:47 PM

Fred,

Sorry to hear that... he made my life informative & easier for sure... Because of his discernment and patience I tried to learn a bit more from him.

Admin3 fills a valued role in a great way ... and I will miss his hand at making this place great as an admin...

I do hope he will still find time to join in discussions as he does so enthusiastically and informatively.

Things change... (I didnt say they "evolve", relax).. and we must take what Providence deals us.

I wish only to thank a great guy for being good to us in his special way.

#3 willis

willis

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • CA

Posted 17 March 2006 - 01:11 AM

Where did he go to?

#4 chance

chance

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2029 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Atheist
  • Australia

Posted 19 March 2006 - 02:24 PM

Although we crossed swords may times I grew to respect Admin3, and like the others here am sorry to see him leave.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users