Dec 3 2010 - Rsf Takes On Nature's 15 Gems

3 replies to this topic

#1 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2275 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 11 December 2010 - 10:52 AM

On this episode of Real Science Friday, Bob & Fred talk through all fifteen of Nature magazine's list of their claimed strong evidences for evolution.

Download or stream available here.

Fred Williams also wrote the article 15 Evolutionary Gems Refuted that was discussed on the show and in the main forum here.

#2 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2275 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 11 December 2010 - 10:57 AM

I offered members of the EvC forum to call in to the show to offer a rebuttal. Click here for the response I recieved! :)

#3 Ron

Ron

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6530 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Johnstown, PA

Posted 11 December 2010 - 02:28 PM

I offered members of the EvC forum to call in to the show to offer a rebuttal. Click here for the response I recieved!  :)

View Post

The humorous (yet somehow, just sad) part of the whole discussion is the fact that the forum motto is "Understanding through Discussion". And yet, the only dialogue going on is attacks. :)

#4 JoshuaJacob

JoshuaJacob

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Christian
  • Ponchatoula, Louisiana

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:26 AM

I wonder what influx of people (atheist) will start flooding the forums. The more the merrier :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users