JoshuaJacob

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Ponchatoula, Louisiana

Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:42 AM

Evolutionists say man never walked with dinosaurs, but how do you explain the many depictions of dinosaurs found all over the world by ancient and not so ancient cultures?

http://www.s8int.com/dinolit1.html

This site contains overwhelming evidence that cultures in the past knew about "dinosaurs". All of the depictions represent species of dinosaurs that we find today with great accuracy. How does the evolutionist explain this? They say ancient cultures must have dug up fossils too :)

#2 gilbo12345

gilbo12345

Honorable Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts
  • Interests:Completed BBiotech (Honours)

Currently studying Masters of Teaching.

Enjoys games of tactics and strategy.
  • (private)
  • Creationist
  • Australia

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:52 AM

Evolutionists say man never walked with dinosaurs, but how do you explain the many depictions of dinosaurs found all over the  world by ancient and not so ancient cultures?

http://www.s8int.com/dinolit1.html

This site contains overwhelming evidence that cultures in the past knew about "dinosaurs". All of the depictions represent species of dinosaurs that we find today with great accuracy. How does the evolutionist explain this? They say ancient cultures must have dug up fossils too  :)

View Post

Yeah I agree. I've asked evo's this too and they just say that they must have found some fossils, and figured out how they went together, and decided on the basic physiology of the dinosaur... Muscle mass, scales rather than skin...etc

However I am on the fence on this one. Why haven't we found a real life one then? Where are they hiding now?

#3 Cassiterides

Cassiterides

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Christian
  • uk

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:55 AM

Posted Image

Above: Dinosaurs on the brasswork of the tomb of Bishop Bell of Carlisle (d. 1496) at Cumbria, North-West England.

Evolutionists can't explain them. :)

#4 JoshuaJacob

JoshuaJacob

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Christian
  • Ponchatoula, Louisiana

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:23 AM

One of the reasons why they are not here anymore is because of man, we have the ability to exterminate something that might be a threat to us, or that we feel threatened by. Another reason could be because they just couldn't cut it in a post-flood world and just died out, not being able to reproduce fast enough to keep up with the rest of the animal kingdom.

How about this dinosaur depiction that is found in Cambodia:

Posted Image

Looks awfully like a stegosaurus

#5 Guest_cms13ca_*

Guest_cms13ca_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2010 - 02:37 PM

One of the reasons why they are not here anymore is because of man, we have the ability to exterminate something that might be a threat to us, or that we feel threatened by. Another reason could be because they just couldn't cut it in a post-flood world and just died  out, not being able to reproduce fast enough to keep up with the rest of the animal kingdom.

How about this dinosaur depiction that is found in Cambodia:

Posted Image

Looks awfully like a stegosaurus

View Post

Problem is that the Stegosaurus is not from that region.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Stegosaurus

Can any of these items confirm that it is dinosaur pictured and not something else?

#6 JoshuaJacob

JoshuaJacob

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Christian
  • Ponchatoula, Louisiana

Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:45 PM

The wiki link said a specimen was found in Portugal, so its not impossible that they could have been on the other side of the continent.

#7 Guest_cms13ca_*

Guest_cms13ca_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:15 PM

The wiki link said a specimen was found in Portugal, so its not impossible that they could have been on the other side of the continent.

View Post

And what it is the possibility or the logic of a kangaroo living in the wild in North America? Or that polar bears and penguins share the same habitat?

Where is the evidence that a stegosaurus existed in Cambodia?

#8 Guest_Tommy_*

Guest_Tommy_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:55 PM

If dinosaurs persisted until quite recently (or even to the present) it would be a major surprise but it wouldn't affect the evidence for evolution. These dinos might just be poor artwork on the part of our ancestors. I think the Cambodian thing is some sort of rabbit and the Cumbria creature a weasel/otter.

#9 JoshuaJacob

JoshuaJacob

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Christian
  • Ponchatoula, Louisiana

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:44 PM

And what it is the possibility or the logic of a kangaroo living in the wild in North America? Or that polar bears and penguins share the same habitat?

View Post

Its possible for a kangaroo to survive and live in north America, regardless a kangaroo is not a stegosaurus.

Yes I have seen many depictions of rabbits or weasels with spikes running down its back, that makes perfect sense. Poor artwork that resembles extinct animals with accuracy huh? OOOOk.

#10 Bex

Bex

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, friends/family, animals, health topics, auto/biographies, movies (horror, comedy, drama, whatever, just as long as it's good), music, video games (mainly survival horror, or survival/adventure types), crossword puzzles, books on real life crime/serial killers/etc. Prophecy/miracles/supernatural/hauntings etc, net surfing/forums etc.<br /><br />One of my favourite forums for information on many topics:<br /><br />http://orbisvitae.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • New Zealand

Posted 08 August 2010 - 11:11 PM

Its possible for a kangaroo to survive and live in north America, regardless a kangaroo is not a stegosaurus.

Yes I have seen many depictions of rabbits or weasels with spikes running down its back, that makes perfect sense. Poor artwork that resembles extinct animals with accuracy huh? OOOOk.

View Post

It looks pretty convincing, at least visually, what these carvings/drawings were trying to portray... I must admit, I had trouble with the rabbit/weasel/otter comparison. The absence of a little fluffy tail, and large sticking up ears challenged me, and the large spikes down the back and tail kept getting in the way! ;)

If you compare such carvings/drawings to present day pictures/toys of dinosaurs, though varied in quality/realism, you find much the same results. Not all perfect, some amusing, but nevertheless, self evident enough to anybody taking notice. Mere coincidence?

http://www.google.co...iw=1003&bih=621

http://www.google.co...iw=1003&bih=621

It appears for some, ANYTHING BUT admitting a possible or even probable dinosaur connection is preferable ;)

Will the same apply to these also I wonder...

http://www.discovery...f_Mexico_2.html

Posted Image

http://aboutfacts.net/Ancient43.htm

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#11 gilbo12345

gilbo12345

Honorable Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts
  • Interests:Completed BBiotech (Honours)

Currently studying Masters of Teaching.

Enjoys games of tactics and strategy.
  • (private)
  • Creationist
  • Australia

Posted 09 August 2010 - 02:04 AM

Didn't you know rabbits evolved from the stegasaurus... What we see here is a transitional form ;) ;)

#12 Guest_cms13ca_*

Guest_cms13ca_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:26 AM

Some of these "artifacts" have been exposed as frauds:

http://en.wikipedia....osure_as_a_hoax

One might believe an object looks like a dinosaur, but does it make sense for it to be?

#13 Ophiolite

Ophiolite

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Agnostic
  • Peripatetic

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:34 AM

I'm amused that some creationists would reject the evidence for evolution, evidence that fills libraries, yet readily accept the flimsiest of circumstantial evidence for man and dinosaur co-existing.

#14 JoshuaJacob

JoshuaJacob

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Christian
  • Ponchatoula, Louisiana

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:03 AM

These filled libraries You talk about are filled with conjecture and assumptions, I hardly call that evidence.

The Inca stone "hoax" that evolutionists have deemed it, because of the farmer saying He made them Himself, well if anyone knew that Peru will throw people in jail for selling "real" artifacts, they will know that the farmer is not going to incriminate himself and be thrown in jail.

Lets say that the Inca stones are fake, what about all the others?

#15 Guest_Goodbrew_*

Guest_Goodbrew_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2010 - 04:03 PM

Posted Image

:rolleyes:

#16 scott

scott

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1749 posts
  • Christian
  • mississippi

Posted 09 August 2010 - 04:44 PM

View Post

Well after the Flood it really doesn't matter where the stegosaurus would put itself. Of course since there are many different types of Marsupial Fossils found in South America, then I see absolutely no reason why a Kangaroo wouldn't have found it's way to North America... I mean Lions, Cheetah's, Antelope, and Elephants/Mammoths found their way to North America.

#17 scott

scott

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1749 posts
  • Christian
  • mississippi

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:08 PM

Some of these "artifacts" have been exposed as frauds:

http://en.wikipedia....osure_as_a_hoax

One might believe an object looks like a dinosaur, but does it make sense for it to be?

View Post

Well what I want is a complete absolute comprehensive investigation into the Ica Stones.

What I do not want is:

1. The farmer said they were frauds therefore this must be absolutely true simply because... ( Especially since keeping historical artifacts like this is illegal in that country, and he most likely said that to save his own hide, especially since he said he didn't make them in a totally different review.)

2. Ah HAH there are dinosaurs on here... automatic frauds!!! No testing research or anything... they are just frauds because we evolutionist say so.

3. Biased Atheist Wiki articles from people who have absolutely not traveled to the country, seen the artifacts, or seen the culture, or evidence whatsoever.

What do I want? I want a complete indepth review of these stones... If they are fake... I want to see the dremel tool used. I want to see everything that proves them as fake. If they are fake I want to know they are fake!

I personally don't know what to think about them. I saw that some of the stones depicted Saurapods with utters, and giving live birth... We know that Saurapods do not give live birth... they lay eggs. Paleontologist have found many Saurapod eggs with the fetus still in them.

Of course this may be enough to throw the Ica stones out the window, but do we know if these supposed Saurapods are actually the dinosaurs they represent or a completely new species. I mean this is just a complete misrepresentation of the actual fossils we find, and lends to evidence that the person who may have hoaxed the stones messed up big time.

I don't know, and I don't think anyone else does either. I just want a complete study on these stones because apparently they strike a nerve with Atheist/evolutionist. Simply because they refuse, I mean absolutely refuse to do any type of study or resarch on them. No, I demand a thorough research of them, because with all atheism/evolution aside... these stones are important if they are real.

I want the facts on these stones. If they are fake, then so be it. I just want solid proof that they are fake. Not just heresay. I'm not claiming they are real or fake... I just want solid proof either way.

#18 Ron

Ron

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6530 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Johnstown, PA

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:12 PM

I'm amused that some creationists would reject the evidence for evolution, evidence that fills libraries, yet readily accept the flimsiest of circumstantial evidence for man and dinosaur co-existing.

View Post

Ophiolite,

There isn’t the evidence for evolution that fills libraries; there is conjecture that is opined upon. A lot of which that can be easily described as the “flimsiest of circumstantial evidence”.

#19 Guest_cms13ca_*

Guest_cms13ca_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:26 PM

Scott,

There are links to investigation of the stones in the wiki article that suggest they are fakes.

Some of these stones seem to depict advanced technology, such as flying machines. Also, the pictures are not accurate: fingers/toes on the limbs, Tyrannosaurus is in a standing up position as it was believed at the time.

Also, there are some people who believe extraterrestrials created the stones.

#20 scott

scott

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1749 posts
  • Christian
  • mississippi

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:14 PM

Scott,

There are links to investigation of the stones in the wiki article that suggest they are fakes.

Some of these stones seem to depict advanced technology, such as flying machines. Also, the pictures are not accurate: fingers/toes on the limbs,  Tyrannosaurus is in a standing up position as it was believed at the time.

Also, there are some people who believe extraterrestrials created the stones.

View Post

I agree that the dinosaurs are standing in the wrong positions, but if your going to carve them on stone, or make statues you have to make them in the Old positions. Simply because on the stone the tail would wrap almost all the way around the stone, and the sculptures wouldn't balance either. Same goes for the feet, but there were also saurapod-like dinosaurs that didn't have elephant like feet either.

Also on the flying machines... the Mayans have flying machines carved on their tombs... or at least that's exactly what they look like. Ancient South Americans may have had flying machines. I have no Idea if they actually did or not. I also know it's common to think that since this is the age of F-22 raptors, and xbox live that all ancient cultures were blatantly uneducated/unadvanced and couldn't really do anything except make Temples with pictures of Flying Machines because they wish they had them/had absolutely nothing better to do... yes I know it's a bad run on sentence, but you understand the modern mindset.

Plus these flying machines would explain the Nazca Lines. Again, all I'm looking for is solid evidence. So with that said,

The evolutionist have no real solid evidence that these South Americans did not have advanced technology/ co-existence with dinosaurs. Only suggestions and assumptions. I can only assume that either:

A. Evolutionist are too lazy to actually research the subject, and they might miss a few episodes of American Idol.

or

B. Evolutionist are too biased/prideful/know it all/ we are better than you (mindset) to actually research the subject when they know full well that they have the funds to actually do a tiny bit of research that would help the community out as whole.

or

C. Evolutionist know these findings would totally rock their world, and put their entire World View at stake. So they just sit back make fun of these Stones/ Tombs/Sculptures without doing any actual research because they have the money and funds to do nothing but publish articles to make fun of these findings. They have the upper hand ( Government Funding) and they know it.

So, all I want is real hands on factual evidence that the evidence presented here in this thread is fake. That's all I want. Just prove it's fake. It should be as easy as taking a Vacation to South America. I want to know it's fake.

Show me the dremel tool that carved into the stones.

Show me the fold out chairs the farmer sat in to carve the stones.

Show me the Crayola ™ finger paint that was used.

Show me the 3M wet or dry sandpaper that polished the Stones, or a buffing wheel.

Show me the bakery that made the Clay Sculptures, or the Crayola ® clay that made them.

All they need is a few simple pictures of these objects. They can use their Cellphone to take the pictures, or they can use a cheap gift store camera.

It's simple really for evolutionist... just show it's fake. It really isn't that hard, but the heresay, suggestions, and assumptions simply are not enough to shove these findings under rug, or to label them as hoaxes.

Just show them as being fakes, and that's all I want to see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users