Introducing Myself

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Quaker Reason

Quaker Reason

• Advanced member
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Religion, Science, History, Military, Computers, Roman History, Astronomy, Books, The Truth
  • Christian
  • Old Earth Creationist
  • Indiana

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:48 AM

My name is Eric, and I'm a Young Earth Creationist. I've been an advocate to keep the truth of the Bible as it is, and make sure that the Word of God is not compromised upon like many wish to do. Every year I attend a local Creationist convention that comes to my state, which in itself is a blessing from God. I've been able to meet some very famous people through here. The most blessed person that I've met is Carl Baugh who was the assistant director of the Noah's Ark archaeological find in Turkey who among other great things is the founder of the Creationist Museum in Texas. I have been born and raised, in a Baptist Church my entire life. I still am but I do feel my calling is more towards that of being a Quaker, as some of their beliefs fit towards mine. (Literal by the way, don't listen to Liberal Quakers) I came here from another Christian website, and one of the moderators there is a member here too.

Although being at my age, I have a passion for science and history. I'm specifically very smart in religion, government, military, famous people religious beliefs (Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson, and Jefferson Davis were very strong Christians believe it or not, I've even read writings from Stonewall who wrote to people asking him about God and the Bible) and the Romans. But in science wise I specialize in astronomy.

Hobbies of mine would include books, video games, history, science, computers, weapons, teaching, and studying. I plan on being a Thelogian when I grow up, and eventually being a historian. Teachers don't make very much money but my passion is for sharing the truth to others and being able to communicate with them about it.

However dislikes of mine include Roman Catholic Church, lying, expunging (specifically historians who wish to expunge Christ from history), and dishonest Atheism.

#2 jason

jason

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • florida

Posted 04 January 2012 - 05:15 AM

eric the baptist?

#3 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:12 AM

My name is Eric, and I'm a Young Earth Creationist. I've been an advocate to keep the truth of the Bible as it is, and make sure that the Word of God is not compromised upon like many wish to do. Every year I attend a local Creationist convention that comes to my state, which in itself is a blessing from God. I've been able to meet some very famous people through here. The most blessed person that I've met is Carl Baugh who was the assistant director of the Noah's Ark archaeological find in Turkey who among other great things is the founder of the Creationist Museum in Texas. I have been born and raised, in a Baptist Church my entire life. I still am but I do feel my calling is more towards that of being a Quaker, as some of their beliefs fit towards mine. (Literal by the way, don't listen to Liberal Quakers) I came here from another Christian website, and one of the moderators there is a member here too.

Although being at my age, I have a passion for science and history. I'm specifically very smart in religion, government, military, famous people religious beliefs (Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson, and Jefferson Davis were very strong Christians believe it or not, I've even read writings from Stonewall who wrote to people asking him about God and the Bible) and the Romans. But in science wise I specialize in astronomy.

Hobbies of mine would include books, video games, history, science, computers, weapons, teaching, and studying. I plan on being a Thelogian when I grow up, and eventually being a historian. Teachers don't make very much money but my passion is for sharing the truth to others and being able to communicate with them about it.

However dislikes of mine include Roman Catholic Church, lying, expunging (specifically historians who wish to expunge Christ from history), and dishonest Atheism.

Well you are in the right place for all that, We don't like Bible compromise either. Welcome.

#4 Quaker Reason

Quaker Reason

• Advanced member
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Religion, Science, History, Military, Computers, Roman History, Astronomy, Books, The Truth
  • Christian
  • Old Earth Creationist
  • Indiana

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:55 PM

eric the baptist?

Wonder what gave that away. lol

#5 Ron

Ron

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6530 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Johnstown, PA

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:33 AM

Welcome to the forum eric

#6 Geode

Geode

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Mormon
  • Theistic Evolutionist
  • Bangkok, Thailand

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:55 PM

I also have a affinity for some Quaker beliefs, as well as a passion for science and history. My chosen profession is a professional geologist and geology is of course an historical science. Welcome to the forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users