Firefox

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_kega_*

Guest_kega_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:51 AM

i had my computer upgraded at the weekend and now when i use firefox to come to the site the box that used ot be on the right is now on the left

just thought you should know

#2 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 24 June 2008 - 12:58 AM

Well, there is not much that can be done. Firefox reads some html code differenty. It is how it is able to load things faster. It ignores some of the things that are not considered important.

Example: When I started doing flash, I found that some flash was not loading right (200x200 size) in firefox. So I had to rewrite how the size would be read so that both broswers would load the flash moves to the correct size.

It was an easy fix for the flash movie. But for the forum it would require a major program write. And what I mean by major is that first the code would have to be searched through and found where the problem exists. Then a new code would have to be written and tested. It's more time consuming than anything else. Even though the final code may be easy.

So sorry, it's something you have to deal with. Because no one here is that much of an expert, or has the time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users