• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, computers, physics, video games, philosophy, epistomology
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • USA

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:07 PM

We depend on God and other peoples' grace for relationship. For example if someone didn't like you they could decide not to talk to you. They might snub/ not talk to you when they see you. The bible talks about God opposes proud gives grace to the humble. We can be attracted to rich looking people dressed in shiny clothes. Looking at 1st Corinthi 2... We can seek the power of God in our lives and seek to humble ourselves before him. I have to look beyond my human weaknesses and choose to believe in God's grace and power. Trying to look at Him. I'm still breathing (also relates to people, my body, I'm chicken -not the evolutionary context-) I have alot I'm thankful for. :-)

On a related note; Happy Thanksgiving, hope you get some food.

#2 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2285 posts
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:44 AM

We depend on God and other peoples' grace for relationship. For example if someone didn't like you they could decide not to talk to you. They might snub/ not talk to you when they see you. The bible talks about God opposes proud gives grace to the humble. We can be attracted to rich looking people dressed in shiny clothes. Looking at 1st Corinthi 2... We can seek the power of God in our lives and seek to humble ourselves before him. I have to look beyond my human weaknesses and choose to believe in God's grace and power. Trying to look at Him. I'm still breathing (also relates to people, my body, I'm chicken -not the evolutionary context-) I have alot I'm thankful for. :-)

On a related note; Happy Thanksgiving, hope you get some food.

Happy Thanksgiving to you also, Rico.

#3 rico

rico

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, computers, physics, video games, philosophy, epistomology
  • Christian
  • USA

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:29 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to you also, Rico.

Thanks. Mods this really isn't a debate topic IMHO, maybe it could be moved to General Discussion?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: relationship, power, energy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users