• PipPipPipPip
  • 2670 posts
  • Interests:Machining, Engine Building, Geology, Paleontology, Fishing
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Springdale,AR.

Posted 24 December 2009 - 06:03 PM

Hi Guys,

Satan is on my brothers heels and is trying to ruin his job.His boss is real pushy and it's starting to aggrevate him.Please pray that the evil will be rebuked and peace will return.

Thanks.

#2 Ron

Ron

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6530 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Johnstown, PA

Posted 24 December 2009 - 08:02 PM

Hi Guys,

Satan is on my brothers heels and is trying to ruin his job.His boss is real pushy and it's starting to aggrevate him.Please pray that the evil will be rebuked and peace will return.
Thanks.

View Post

I'll stand in agreement with you on that brother.

#3 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 24 December 2009 - 11:32 PM

Hi Guys,

Thanks.

View Post

I'll pray in agreement.

Also, something that might help. I heard a speaker one time talking about a woman that was basically in the same situation as your brother is. She hated her Job because she did not get along with the boss or anyone else there.

She came to him for help. So he told her: Make a list of 10 things you like about your job. She said: That is easy because there is nothing I like about my job. So he started asking her questions:

1) Do they give a a good place to park your car everyday?
2) Do they pay you enough money?
3) You do make enough money to pay your bills, right?
etc...

So they came up with ten things. So he said to put that list some where, like the bathroom mirror, where you can read it everyday before and after work. And do this for 30 day.

About six months later that same speaker was giving another speech in a different part of town. He met the lady again, and she said: You won't believe how the people at my work changed!

Now who really changed? The people, or her attitude towards her job?

Just a thought....

#4 jason777

jason777

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2670 posts
  • Interests:Machining, Engine Building, Geology, Paleontology, Fishing
  • Christian
  • Springdale,AR.

Posted 25 December 2009 - 04:22 PM

Thanks for the help guys.

I used to work in a machine shop and everybody there just used me to make their job easier (go figure).I finally quit and said "If I ever work in a shop again then i'm going to school so I won't have to work under anybody else".

Now i'm delivering newspapers as an independent contractor at night and enrolled at NTI for a Machine Tool Technology Diploma with a federal pell grant that I don't have to pay back.

I knew what I had to do to get the situation changed,I went about the steps to make it happen,and had the patience to get it done.

I hope my brother can too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users