• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2471 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:11 AM

All, in the next day or two, I hope to switch to a new server as my current host provider is in the process of ending their business. When I'm ready to make the move, I'll probably need to put the forum in maintenance mode. If you encounter this mode, it means the name servers haven't propagated the change to your internet locale. Typically most of the internet world should see the new server within a couple hours of the change, but it can take up to 24 hours.

Fred

#2 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2471 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:53 PM

Looks like the move will be delayed some, hopefully will happen in the next week or so...

#3 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2471 posts
  • Christian
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:09 AM

Got a few issues resolved, I hope to do the server move sometime today (Thurs 6/14). I tried at 8am today, but my old host server timed out on the export so I'm going to try later today...

Fred

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users