#1 yohan72

yohan72

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • California

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:59 AM

If your Asian you hear about "731 Unit" and people think Japanese human experiment in China only

but they did also in Korea.

I think now days few people know this thing in Korea so I want to explain what happen in Korea

When japan took over the Korea Japan scientist digging the grave yard to collect skull

they believe and wants to proof Korean is micro evolution and Japanese is macro evolution ^ ^;;;

here is a lot of story also but I want to talk about later.....

This mad scientist also human experiment in Korea.

In Korea there is island name "Sorok- Do " this island is special place because Japan government

believe Hasen disease which also call leprosy must be isolated from people so they send leprosy people

in this "Sorok- Do" 1916

In this island people think hospital... but it wasn't hospital.... It was like nazi camp...

picture

Posted Image

http://postfiles6.na...awa.jpg?type=w2

You can see leprosy people move the stone ...

they also use this people to made war supply and force to made a brick

Japanese doctor think this disease must eliminated from our society so they did also

vasectomy without permission from patient

Posted Image

http://cfs12.blog.da...5/489fab8615ee9

I have no idea how they did it... but they use this chair

and this Japanese doctor do a lot of abortion (think about six thousand people in this island)

this abortion also without permission from patient.

Posted Image

http://www.ablenews....7531716951M.jpg (children in isalnd)

Posted Image

http://pds15.egloos....c6c7ebf36a7.jpg

Here is shacking part is...

You can see the right side cabinet

they put this thing in right side cabinet...

Posted Image

(don't click it if you don't want see... nasty )

http://www.ablenews..../C_[1]11415.jpg

After Japan surrender ..

Korea government control the island they saw this thing and they think this is nasty thing so they burn them all....

However one person took the picture before they burn them all...

scary thing is patient in this island they said japan doctor collect human head there was more like this thing

and japan doctor collecting human organ...

Still I don't understand why japan scientist lovely collect the human head and body part or organ specimens thing...

One thing I know is this Japan scientist and doctor evolutionist and hate so much christian people

#2 gilbo12345

gilbo12345

Honorable Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5295 posts
  • Interests:Completed BBiotech (Honours)

Currently studying Masters of Teaching.

Enjoys games of tactics and strategy.
  • (private)
  • Creationist
  • Australia

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:46 PM

Wow I never knew any of this.

Yes this is exactly what I mean when I say that evolution puts a "fitness tag" on people and relegates them to numbers... Yes leprosy is a bad disease but there is no reason as to why these people cannot enjoy a good quality of life while they can.

Whilst this isn't to say that evoltuonists think like this nowdays I am pointing out that if your worldview measures things via numbers ie- fitness rates etc, then the inevitable conclusion of that worldview, (barring intervention with human compassion), is the breakdown of a moral code of fairness and equality since nothing is fair in "survival of the fittest"... Evolutionary writers agree that in naturalism and this fight for survival there is no moral code or anything like it.

In otherwords I am sure at the time the Japanese doctors thought they were doing a service due to their evolutionary worldview, perhaps rationalizing it as lesser of two evils / do this bad deed for a better future..

#3 yohan72

yohan72

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • California

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:31 PM

Wow I never knew any of this.

Yes this is exactly what I mean when I say that evolution puts a "fitness tag" on people and relegates them to numbers... Yes leprosy is a bad disease but there is no reason as to why these people cannot enjoy a good quality of life while they can.

Whilst this isn't to say that evoltuonists think like this nowdays I am pointing out that if your worldview measures things via numbers ie- fitness rates etc, then the inevitable conclusion of that worldview, (barring intervention with human compassion), is the breakdown of a moral code of fairness and equality since nothing is fair in "survival of the fittest"... Evolutionary writers agree that in naturalism and this fight for survival there is no moral code or anything like it.

In otherwords I am sure at the time the Japanese doctors thought they were doing a service due to their evolutionary worldview, perhaps rationalizing it as lesser of two evils / do this bad deed for a better future..

People don't understand about evolution scary part During WW II massive human experiment in China Korea funny thing is after WW II

this mad scientist go back to Japan teach the student in university. This was happen my grand father time... think about how many student

educated by this scientist.... This evolution scientist teached the student in TOP university in Japan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users