• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Bex

Bex

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, friends/family, animals, health topics, auto/biographies, movies (horror, comedy, drama, whatever, just as long as it's good), music, video games (mainly survival horror, or survival/adventure types), crossword puzzles, books on real life crime/serial killers/etc. Prophecy/miracles/supernatural/hauntings etc, net surfing/forums etc.<br /><br />One of my favourite forums for information on many topics:<br /><br />http://orbisvitae.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • New Zealand

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:39 PM

VIDEO TESTIMONY OF A MUSLIM'S AMAZING CONVERSION TO CHRIST

#2 Adam Nagy

Adam Nagy

Honorable Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6960 posts
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Posted 24 March 2009 - 07:34 PM

Where did you find that? It was amazing. I'd like to know more...

#3 Bex

Bex

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, friends/family, animals, health topics, auto/biographies, movies (horror, comedy, drama, whatever, just as long as it's good), music, video games (mainly survival horror, or survival/adventure types), crossword puzzles, books on real life crime/serial killers/etc. Prophecy/miracles/supernatural/hauntings etc, net surfing/forums etc.<br /><br />One of my favourite forums for information on many topics:<br /><br />http://orbisvitae.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • New Zealand

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:26 PM

Where did you find that? It was amazing. I'd like to know more...

View Post

Hi Adam,

It is very moving isn't it?

I'm pretty sure that I found it on a spiritual website I visit www.spiritdaily.com quite sometime ago. I think probably mid last year. I don't know much more about it. You maybe able to google more information about it. I think it's one of the most powerful testimonies I have ever heard.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! :o

#4 the totton linnet

the totton linnet

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Interests:Friends, fellowship, stuff
  • Christian
  • Winchester, Hampshire

Posted 25 March 2009 - 06:19 PM

Wonderful, how merciful God must seem to a muslim who has dicovered Jesus.

#5 Bex

Bex

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • New Zealand

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:44 AM

Wonderful, how merciful God must seem to a muslim who has dicovered Jesus.

View Post

Yes! And you could see how overwhelmed he was by Jesus and His mercy, even as he was trying to give his testimony he was often choked up! I was very moved by watching that video and it takes alot to rise that kind of emotion in me.

I apologise if the video isn't very smooth running. I'm noticing it gets a bit stuck at points, but the audio is fine thank goodness. I'm wondering how it was for you guys?

#6 the totton linnet

the totton linnet

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Christian
  • Winchester, Hampshire

Posted 26 March 2009 - 05:18 AM

Yes!  And you could see how overwhelmed he was by Jesus and His mercy, even as he was trying to give his testimony he was often choked up!  I was very moved by watching that video and it takes alot to rise that kind of emotion in me. 

I apologise if the video isn't very smooth running.  I'm noticing it gets a bit stuck at points, but the audio is fine thank goodness.  I'm wondering how it was for you guys?

View Post

Well I haven't got a video picture just a windows media link but don't panic that is almost because I work on a heap of junk. I have sound only although I can upload u tube.

#7 Bex

Bex

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • New Zealand

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:18 PM

Well I haven't got a video picture just a windows media link but don't panic that is almost because I work on a heap of junk. I have sound only although I can upload u tube.

View Post

lol.

Well, if you can? You might want to download windows media player, so you can watch the video. Just google "download windows media player".

#8 the totton linnet

the totton linnet

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Christian
  • Winchester, Hampshire

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:24 PM

lol.

Well, if you can?  You might want to download windows media player, so you can watch the video.  Just google "download windows media player".

View Post

Alas I have tried Bex, my heap of junk just laughs at me :lol: I can't upload vids to u tube either. I just need a decent computer. :rolleyes:

#9 Bex

Bex

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • New Zealand

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:43 PM

Alas I have tried Bex, my heap of junk just laughs at me ;)  I can't upload vids to u tube either. I just need a decent computer.  :rolleyes:

View Post

No worries! I've been there trust me. At least you got to hear the testimony, that's the main thing.

:lol: Let's pray God creates the circumstances and computer for better online video viewing options.

#10 Loungehead

Loungehead

Troll

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Creationist
  • New Zealand

Posted 20 October 2009 - 03:48 PM

I'm noticing it gets a bit stuck at points, but the audio is fine thank goodness.  I'm wondering how it was for you guys?

View Post

Video ran smooth on my computer.

#11 Bex

Bex

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • New Zealand

Posted 20 October 2009 - 11:35 PM

Video ran smooth on my computer.

View Post

That's good to hear. It maybe my computer that's the problem.

#12 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 21 October 2009 - 01:59 AM

That's good to hear.  It maybe my computer that's the problem.

View Post

If you have any other windows open. And your cpu is not that fast. You have to close all other windows because if they have any animations going. It will pull down your cpu to where it cannot process current video without jerks and hang ups.

I have to close my home page when looking at youtube because of the flash animation slows up the cpu and it cannot process the video in real time. I cannot wait until they come out with flash that can be processed by the video card processor. It would not matter how many windows you have open then (if you have a video card). I'm sure someone will figure out a way to do this.

Edit: I just watched the video and it's not flash. It's windows media. See if you can update to at least 10 version with your windows 2000: http://www.microsoft...10/default.aspx

It might let you update to version 11 but I doubt it. That how Microsoft makes their money by restricting how far you can go on updating components.

Also see if your computer will upgrade to direct x 9.0c : http://www.microsoft...&displaylang=en

This will help process videos of all types.

#13 Guest_Alcatraz_*

Guest_Alcatraz_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:11 AM

Should this thread be titled 'Testimony of a former Muslim'?

By accepting the divinity of Christ, he then becomes a Christian, as Islam believes that Jesus was their second Great Prophet, divinely inspired and much loved by God, but not divine himself.

To believe the former is Christianity, and to believe the the latter is Islam.

#14 Bex

Bex

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • New Zealand

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:13 AM

Should this thread be titled 'Testimony of a former Muslim'?

By accepting the divinity of Christ, he then becomes a Christian, as Islam believes that Jesus was their second Great Prophet, divinely inspired and much loved by God, but not divine himself.

To believe the former is Christianity, and to believe the the latter is Islam.

View Post

I should have given more thought to how I titled it!

Thank you ;)

#15 Bex

Bex

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • New Zealand

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:17 AM

If you have any other windows open. And your cpu is not that fast. You have to close all other windows because if they have any animations going. It will pull down your cpu to where it cannot process current video without jerks and hang ups.

I have to close my home page when looking at youtube because of the flash animation slows up the cpu and it cannot process the video in real time. I cannot wait until they come out with flash that can be processed by the video card processor. It would not matter how many windows you have open then (if you have a video card). I'm sure someone will figure out a way to do this.

Edit: I just watched the video and it's not flash. It's windows media. See if you can update to at least 10 version with your windows 2000: http://www.microsoft...10/default.aspx

It might let you update to version 11 but I doubt it. That how Microsoft makes their money by restricting how far you can go on updating components.

View Post

Thanks Issac. I played it again this time around and it seems to be fine, but thank you for the extra info!

#16 Guest_Alcatraz_*

Guest_Alcatraz_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:41 AM

I should have given more thought to how I titled it!

Thank you  ;)

View Post

No probs. :D

#17 the totton linnet

the totton linnet

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Christian
  • Winchester, Hampshire

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:27 PM

No worries!  I've been there trust me.  At least you got to hear the testimony, that's the main thing. 

:lol: Let's pray God creates the circumstances and computer for better online video viewing options.

View Post

h'ray, I just watched the vid Bex, he's lovely

#18 Bex

Bex

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • New Zealand

Posted 21 October 2009 - 05:10 PM

h'ray, I just watched the vid Bex, he's lovely

View Post

I'm glad you got to see him! Yes he is lovely. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users