ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:06 PM

I have posted a simular thread on this subject, but now I post an update to it.

A group of atheists have now formed to run off every Chistian on youtube. The reason I say they have formed to run us off is because I know how they work this. If they find your channel and see videos they do not like (mainly anything on creation or anti-evolution videos), they will take your video and make fun of it. You probably would not even know this because youtube is so big. But they will themselves, or have a friend do it, or a sock puppet account, and let you know what they have done. This is the bait. If you bite, and get pissed off. Which is what they want you to do. Then they have taken the first step in removing you from youtube.

If you accuse them of breaking any law, they will threaten you with false accusations and court case to sue you. Then give you a choice to either close your account or get sued.

How do I know all this? It's already been tried on me and several others on the web. So it's nothing new to me. But a lot of people who visit here may fall prey to this if they did not know the game these people play. Now in the video below that I am leaving, the people in it make it sound as if they are trying to protect everyone's right to free speech. Which by the way is a big lie. How is it a lie? If they were not baiting Christians to break a law unknowingly, then they could claim this. But they are doing this (baiting them), and by the way. Notice that 100% of all members in this group are:

1) Atheists.
2) Evolutionists.
3) Anti-creationists.
etc...

Who believe that only their view and expressions should be the only ones allowed on yutube. Here is a video that was recently done talking about this group.

The video below has been removed by the user. This is a common tactic among anti-creationists who cannot own up to what they do. Also, through the whole video they speak of freedom of speech? What do you think I'm doing here? But they remove the video because of what? They only want negitive opinions going out on everyone else but not themselves. So the videos, trying to look non-bias or prejudice is bogus. How? Actions speak louder than words, and what is the reason the video was removed? You guessed it. There was no reason and the message that says: video removed by user, explains it all.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pbBOwla-I1g&hl=en&fs=1%22></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pbBOwla-I1g&hl=en&fs=1 type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Here is the replacement video:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HweD9qL6-_I&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6%22></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HweD9qL6-_I&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6 type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

How long will it take for the cowards to remove this one? Notice in the video how they use fear to gain control. Remember who else in history used fear to control the masses while killing several million people?

Here is the list of those appearing in the video:

Thunderf00t - http://www.youtube.com/thunderf00t
ExtantDodo - http://www.youtube.com/extantdodo
djarm67- http://www.youtube.com/djarm67
AronRa - http://www.youtube.com/aronra
Andromeda's Wake - http://www.youtube.com/andromedaswake
Potholer54 - http://www.youtube.com/potholer54
ThetaOmega - http://www.youtube.com/thetaomega
DonExodus2 - http://www.youtube.com/donexodus2
dprjones - http://www.youtube.com/dprjones
cdk007 - http://www.youtube.com/cdk007

If you are a Christian youtuber, you need to click on every link here and block them. If we knew all of their sock puppet accounts (same person owning more than one account) that would be great as well. But if you have the time, click on their friends and subscribers and block them too. I have done this and can say my youtube experience is a lot better. I get less then 10% of the hate comments and hate messages than what I used to get.

So if you get a lot of hateful stuff, spend about an hour or two blocking these people and all their friends and subscribers, and you will see a difference. And let them make their videos about your channel, who cares? You give them power if you acknowlege them. You take it away when you ignore and block them. That is why they get so mad when they get blocked. You make all their actions about getting at you worthless when you refuse to respond.

And one more thing. Don't let them use the guilt trip on you about blocking them. They will try and make you feel guilty, unfair, bias, etc... By doing so. But remember, your not the one running them off of youtube. They are trying to run you off. So don't give them the chance.

#2 Adam Nagy

Adam Nagy

Honorable Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7001 posts
  • Christian
  • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Posted 30 January 2009 - 11:52 AM

Hi Ikester7579,

I've enjoyed staying somewhat oblivious to the ugliness you put up with. This was the first time I looked directly at your channel and even searched your screen name.

Well, you're doing the right thing. The persecution you receive for being honest and civil and using the tools of communication available to you effectively has obviously enraged some people.

It's sad to see the distortions of people who effectively want to try and silence their critics and simultaneously proclaim how free-speech is so important to them. It reminds me of Eugenie Scott and others saying their protecting freedom while silencing Christians in the classroom.

I'm in it for the long hall and I can feel the target on me growing larger and larger. God's grace has carried many Christians through many trials. I can't find any reason better then serving Jesus to have your name slandered. :lol:

I'm praying for you and may the Light of Christ shine bright in this dark world.

#3 jason78

jason78

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1349 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Atheist
  • Birmingham, UK

Posted 02 February 2009 - 02:29 PM

You've posted some interesting stuff up there on youtube. I especially liked your video on eternity, even though I didn't understand a word of it :)

#4 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 02 February 2009 - 03:15 PM

You've posted some interesting stuff up there on youtube.  I especially liked your video on eternity, even though I didn't understand a word of it :)

View Post

LOL, don't feel bad about not getting the meaning of the video. More than half the Christians that look at it don't get it either. As far as the belief goes, it's advanced learning. It took me a couple of years to comprehend it. Now it's a problem trying to relay what I comprehend to others.

I'll probably have to make a flash animation illustration to make it easier to understand.

Have you ever understood how something works but could not put it into words to where most people would understand it? That's basically what's wrong with that video. I tried to put it in comprehendable words and failed.

#5 Adam Nagy

Adam Nagy

Honorable Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7001 posts
  • Christian

Posted 02 February 2009 - 09:16 PM

Which video are you guys talking about? I wanna see...

#6 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 03 February 2009 - 02:38 AM

This one:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.c...></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.c...jmo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Think of it as 2 parallel universes. For the first 6 days, we were in the first one. The one without sin. In order for it to be eternal, it had to be sinless too. So what this more or less proves is that the 6 day creation was done under the laws and rules of a universe that was eternal until Adam and Eve sinned.

This is why the creation is not totally explainable by the laws and rules of how this universe works. The laws and rules of the other universe governed how the creation was done. So to explain the creation, you first have to ponder how a eternal universe must work. What made it different from our non-eternal universe.

Example:
1) The first thing created in the universe was time (in the beginning). One cannot measure a beginning without time. So unlike the belief that eternity does not have time. This shows that it does, or can work with time without being affected by time.
2) Time in our universe also equals age. So how can time exist in that universe and it be eternal? What if time does not equal age in that universe? Like being separated into two independent processes that allows time to be there and it still be eternal.
3) Things cannot be birthed or born into a eternal universe. Why? If age is separate from time, when would any being ever grow up from birth? No one wants to stay a baby for eternity. So this is where the idea comes from that everything was created with age. Why?

For things to be eternal, "nothing" can age. So basically you have ageless time. Time that passes and nothing ages. So when God created Adam, he was fully grown and fully formed upon his creation for that specific reason. If Adam were created a baby in eternity, when would he ever grow up since eternity is ageless?

This also would apply to all things created that require some age to be in the state they are currently in. Like our sun being at the exact age needed to be stable and the size required to sustain life on this planet. Why nothing in this solar system dates near to one another even thought they are supposed to have come from the same source (Big Bang). How each planet's make up is not even close.

So the main rule that makes eternity different is that because it is ageless. Time being a separate process. Nothing can have a begining such as being born or birthed. Hence the reason a creation and Creator is needed.

To prove this even more...

Name one thing that was created after Adam and Eve sinned?

What this means is that creation before sin was do-able because of the laws of eternity alowed it. But once sin was committed, creation was no longer a choice. The laws changed because death was not part of the laws. So being born or birthed replaced creation for anything that came into this universe after sin.

Example:
1) When Christ made wine, did He create it from nothing? No. He told the servants to go get some water and fill the containers. At which point the water turned into wine. That is not creation, that is altering what is already created.
2) When Jona was swallowed by the whale, did God created the fish to do this? No. He prepared a fish to do this task. What this means is that God altered a fish that was already created.
3) Now because of the laws of this universe, Christ was born to be a man that was both sinless and perfect. Why did he just not go ahead and appear in human flesh and get it over with? Because of the laws of this universe, Christ's actual age would have to be applied to His physical body. And a physical body that old cannot survive. So Christ entered into this world through birth. In this way, using the laws of this non-eternal earth. He could be God and man at the same time. And die for our sins and rise from the dead.

So when these rules are applied to creation. What you have is a earth created with age (not passage of time). So that win sin is committed amd the laws change. The earth can pass from one universe with certain laws into another with different laws and not be destroyed by those laws.

#7 Adam Nagy

Adam Nagy

Honorable Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7001 posts
  • Christian

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:49 AM

Sometimes I think your out there a little Ikester. :)

I'll have to think about it a little but I've heard some competing concepts that are pretty good too.

It's always good to get some different perspectives but I look out for the tin foil caps. :D

#8 Adam Nagy

Adam Nagy

Honorable Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7001 posts
  • Christian

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:57 AM

I do like what you pointed out about creation not taking place anymore but is that because of sin or was it because God's creative work was done in the first week? Would we have seen continued creation if it wasn't for sin or is it more correct to attribute the current state of things to not having God's sustaining light, because the fall removed it, setting in place the demonstratable effects of unbridled entropy?

When people get healed miraculously is it a creative act or a merciful injection of God's healing light?

#9 Adam Nagy

Adam Nagy

Honorable Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7001 posts
  • Christian

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:59 AM

I know a lot of this is conjecture and should be seen as such since we won't know for sure until God reveals it to us but it's still fun to ponder.

#10 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:27 AM

I do like what you pointed out about creation not taking place anymore but is that because of sin or was it because God's creative work was done in the first week? Would we have seen continued creation if it wasn't for sin or is it more correct to attribute the current state of things to not having God's sustaining light, because the fall removed it, setting in place the demonstratable effects of unbridled entropy?

The laws and rules of this universe changed because man choose sin. The laws are just different enough that how God created before sin is different enough that it cannot be explained by the laws and rules of the current existing universe.

When people get healed miraculously is it a creative act or a merciful injection of God's healing light?

View Post

If what is needed is already there, then a creation from nothing is not needed.

In my sig there is a link to a wiki where did a page on the three types of creation. That might help you understand some of this.

#11 Adam Nagy

Adam Nagy

Honorable Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7001 posts
  • Christian

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:22 AM

Thanks for pointing out the link. I'll look into it.

#12 scott

scott

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1749 posts
  • Christian
  • mississippi

Posted 09 February 2009 - 08:16 PM

Well, in this world, EVERY religion besides Christianity is AWESOME, because it's just not fair to speak the truth.

In the world's society we are to coddle and hold on to massive mountains of dead weight lies.

If you talk about Christianity people get offended, because quite frankly they know it's the truth, but they reject it anyways, and don't want to here it. I've seen this almost every day, most of the population believes in Christianity..... but they DONT wont to bothered with God, quite frankly they hate God.

I see many people on a daily basis, they say they believe, but go out at night and party, then get drunk in a cycle that last/WASTE a lifetime. If you try to interrupt what I call the DUMB CYCLE, and turn the switch over to the SMART CYCLE, they get all jumpy and say... hey man, Jesus be crampin my style, I got's teh get me another pack a dem menthol ciggs ya hear?

So I just can't be bothered with Jesus, because Jesus implies that I need to do right, and life is short, and I don't care... Imma gonna live it up until my dying day... then I'll think about repenting... wait I was saved when I was 10... I ain't got no worries...BRING ON TEH BEER!!!!

This is the viewpoint of the majority of the people I encounter each day, I mean these people accuse us Christians as having no lives, these world lovers, as I have documented them, think they don't have lives if they don't sin in extremely large quantities each week.

Well, I don't consider partying and drinking doing anything. Quite Frankly I consider it a perfect waste of time, energy, and oxygen. I mean, I try to give these people a hint, but they don't seem to understand what living means, they don't even understand the simple concept of actually having fun, and actually accomplishing something.

I mean I've wasted massive amounts of time with these people. They just hang out, get wasted and commit adultery every weekend, or at least thats their highest goals. I could make a National Geographic Documentary on these people, and I believe it would get extremely high ratings. It would be called, Explorer: Weekends with the boring and the lifeless, OH wait.... Just to turn the channel to MTV... my bad.

I've also come to the conclusion, that since these people really don't have lives, that they must spend the majority of their lives trying to mock Jesus, and make fun of the truth and every correct way they encounter. This is the main reason we have these people trying to get God, OUT of Youtube... it's because in all reality they have nothing better to do.

I just can't take these people seriously, especially when they haven't shown me anything that is truly serious, or true in any shape form or fashion. They've just wasted massive amounts of time.

I've realized that the older these people get, the lamer they get, and the lamer their excuses get, but I'm not going to stop trying to spread the truth because they cannot comprehend it. Because I know... personally that if they don't understand it the first time, then you'll just have to shove it further, the NEXT time.

At least shoving is what they consider evangalism to be. If you say to them, please you need to repent, Jesus loves you ( in an EXTREMELY CALM manner)... Their robotic like reaction is almost always in the classic automaton response such as: " Stop trying to shove GOD into my life!!!! " ..... You'd think they had an insert coin here label on them. <_<

People HATE the truth. It's not just about God, but it happens in many events throughout life. People act the exact same way at the race track. Some people just can't handle the truth of being beat, no matter how MANY times they get beat.... they still go behind peoples back and claim they won anyways, and if you try to correct them they get all made and start spewing lies AGAIN. Yes, people can be extremely automaton in nature at times.

I'm sorry, this was a bit of a rant, but I just don't get why people utterly hate the truth.

#13 Preachbill

Preachbill

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Preaching the Word, FlightSimming.
  • Christian
  • Michigan

Posted 09 February 2009 - 09:32 PM

Scott, Good points, Jesus said that the world loves darkness and will not come to the light( saving knowledge of Christ) because they love sin. Many people have heard the Gospel and reject it. Also with all the past so called "Christian Groups" that are cults that gave Christianity a very bad name, the world see's this and gets a very bad view of God, and then they don't want to hear about Jesus, salvation..etc...Jesus said "as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the last days". All we can do is pray and keep teaching and preaching the Word, planting the seeds of the Gospel. When I talk to someone who is not saved, I don't argue or get into endless debates, I present the Gospel and answer the questions they ask. Most of the questions that have been asked to me are about how did God create the world, did the flood happen, Does he exisit, why does God allow death and pain..etc...We as christians must be prepaired to give an answer to all that ask. Bible Thumping turns off the majority of people who never heard the Gospel or have heard it and still reject our message. We are to serve, pray, and continue to teach and preach no matter what happens.

#14 Adam Nagy

Adam Nagy

Honorable Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7001 posts
  • Christian

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:10 AM

Preachbill and Scott, those are great points. We shouldn't forget that it's only by God's grace that we even see the world as God sees it. We were once exactly the same and the flesh is still there to remind us that we are still being sanctified. Jesus loves people and I can't even imagine the pains he felt looking at his lost children during his time on earth through his death and resurrection.

Even people who constantly fall short deserve our love and compassion because they are still made in the image of God and they'll get saved the only way we got saved by no strength or might of our own just a broken submission before the cross of Christ.

I love the 'Paul' type testimonies. You know; 'I was a persecutor of the Church, now I am part of the Church.' It's a good reminder that some of our most violent opposition today willing be our brother or sister in Christ tomorrow.

Adam

#15 Guest_Anghellik9_*

Guest_Anghellik9_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2009 - 03:34 PM

Here is the list of those appearing in the video:

ExtantDodo - http://www.youtube.com/extantdodo  Extantdodo

If you are a Christian youtuber, you need to click on every link here and block them. If we knew all of their sock puppet accounts (same person owning more than one account) that would be great as well. But if you have the time, click on their friends and subscribers and block them too. I have done this and can say my youtube experience is a lot better. I get less then 10% of the hate comments and hate messages than what I used to get.

View Post

Thunderf00t has had DMCA notices wrongfully filed against a number of his videos by Christians, when they had zero right to do so, and in the most dramatic case, caught the most popular christian on youtube (at the time) red handed for filing the false dmcas, which as you may know, is a crime for which jail time up to five years may be assigned, in addition to a permanent ban from youtube. Thunderf00t however, let him go with a public apology. Hardly trying his hardest to run all christians off youtube, I think.

two weeks ago (early august) He, dprjones, Themaskedanalyst, mikefoz, and the DMCAabuse channel were wrongfully suspended recently following a series of false flagging campaigns, but were all re-instated after a number of complaints to youtube staff.

Extantdodo has had dmca notices filed against them wrongfully by no less than 5 creationist groups, including: Creation Science Evangelism (Kent H*vinds ministry), Discovery Institute (leaders of the Intelligent Design movement), Illustra Media (a DI subsidiary) Answers in Genesis (Ken Ham's ministry), and Eternal Productions.

Djarm67 is a Christian and a scientist. I don't know a whole lot about him beyond that.

Aronra - the most he has ever done (besides having very well put together videos) is ask for a debate with Ray Comfort, and debunk, while agreeing in certain points, with (new) Venomfangx's videos about Ida.

Potholer54 and ThetaOmega - don't know a whole lot about them to be honest, besides they have a history with people false flagging their videos as innapropriate.

Donexodus2 is a Christian theistic evolutionist, who has made a couple videos explaining his reasons for believing in God, and not believing in YEC.

dprjones - banned and false flagged by christians a number of times, and has a number of his videos wrongfully marked as being 18+, despite no foul language, nudity, or otherwise malicious content.

In fact, most of the people on the list of people on the DMCA abuse channel have been themselves been wrongfully run off Youtube by people who disagree with them ideologically. Also, the DMCA abuse channel even exists to stop people from abusing the dmca for their own selfish purposes, and have called out believers and non-believers alike for using it wrongly.

If they think that you're wrong, they may well make a video on why that is, and use quotes from your video to support it. This is well within their rights. You can come right back and show them why they're wrong if you wish.
And let's face it: the internet is full of trolls as well.

#16 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 03 January 2010 - 11:39 AM

Here is the latest among ministries the youtube Christian-haters are going after.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.c...></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.c...olor2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#17 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:06 AM

But this is not as bad as one video I seen on Youtube. Back about a year ago (or more) I ran across a video of a evolutionist ranting about how creationists are all liars etc... Cussing up a storm. But about 3/4 the way through this video, he pulls out a 9mm gun and holds it up to the camera and makes this threat: You Christian creationists, you come knocking on my door speaking your lies you are going to get this. And I'm going to laugh about it when I'm done.

I did not complain to YouTube, but I took his video and posted it on my website as an example as to where evolution can lead people in their hatred for Christians. I figured it would do more good as an example more than anything else. Word got back to him and I got a barage of hate mail threatening to kill me among other things. He also removed the video from his account which is the reason I cannot display it here.

Just another example of what happens when someone follows evolution to a tee, and take it to the extreme. Problem is, it's becoming more and more common. It's almost like the theory has some type of control that converts one group of people to hate abother for no other reason than they believe in God.

#18 reaper5051

reaper5051

Newcomer

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Atheist
  • Los Angeles

Posted 19 December 2010 - 01:52 PM

Notice that 100% of all members in this group are:

1) Atheists.
2) Evolutionists.
3) Anti-creationists.
etc...

ExtantDodo - http://www.youtube.com/extantdodo

I would just like to point out that not everyone on the list is an atheist. djarm67 and DonExodus2 are Christians. Thought at the time it was made djarm67 was a Christians, djarm67 is now an atheist, but DonExodus2 is in no way 100% atheist. DonExodus2 has made videos on his Christianity and why he believes in Christ.

In this I would like to mention one of AronRa video on the foundational falsehood of creationism stating that creationist claim that evolution equals atheism which of course is false. Ken Miller for example who testified against intelligent design in the court case Kitzmiller v. Dover Area School District is a Catholic. He has written a book Finding Darwin's God, which argues that a belief in evolution is compatible with a belief in God. The Catholic church, orthodox Christians, and many mainstream protestant churches have denounced creationism. Creationist Christians are actually a minority among Christians.

So most evolutionist are Christians and most Christians are evolutionist.

#19 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 19 December 2010 - 10:35 PM

I would just like to point out that not everyone on the list is an atheist. djarm67 and DonExodus2 are Christians. Thought at the time it was made djarm67 was a Christians, djarm67 is now an atheist, but DonExodus2 is in no way 100% atheist. DonExodus2 has made videos on his Christianity and why he believes in Christ.

In this I would like to mention one of AronRa video on the foundational falsehood of creationism stating that creationist claim that evolution equals atheism which of course is false. Ken Miller for example who testified against intelligent design in the court case Kitzmiller v. Dover Area School District is a Catholic. He has written a book Finding Darwin's God, which argues that a belief in evolution is compatible with a belief in God. The Catholic church, orthodox Christians, and many mainstream protestant churches have denounced creationism. Creationist Christians are actually a minority among Christians.

So most evolutionist are Christians and most Christians are evolutionist.

View Post

There are Christian posers (wolves among sheep), and real Christians. Claiming to be one makes you one about as much as standing in a garage will make you into a car. Walk the walk and talk the talk is what proves what you are. I don't see any of the ones in that list doing any of that. Just people claiming to be what their lives show that they are not.

Does evolution save anyone?
Is the message of evolution ever used as a salvation message?
Do the people in that list use their channels to bring people to salvation?
Answers: No, No, and No. So how do you think God is going to judge the posers?

What is of God can be used to bring salvation to the masses. What is not, cannot and never will. The creation message brings people to salvation all the time. That is something that TEs can never compete with.

With due respect, your attempt to make evolution look Godly and accepted by God. And that the majority belief makes it so, fails. Salvation is the issue, and until these people figure that out. They are not whom they claim to be.

#20 supamk3speed

supamk3speed

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Texas

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:29 AM

Lol, i've debated with thunderfoot many a times.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users