• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

#61 Mike Summers

Mike Summers

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,760 posts
  • Interests:Information theory, electronics, videography, writing, human psychology, psychotherapy
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Detroit Michigan area

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:11 AM

What really gets to me about atheists and evo’s. is that they say that there is nothing called free choice—that evo is responsible for everything except what a good percentage of the population believes in—God. They do not concede or believe all the ramifications that evo implies if it is true. And if it is true, why do so many people not believe in the process that allegedly caused them to exist! According to their evo theory evo has got to be the reason I believe in God!. Murder & violence are essentially just the expression of survival of the fit.

Belief I n God had to be ”selected for” and must give us some sort of advantage over others that don’t believe in God! But then they could argue that disbelief in God was selected for—that they have the advantage! If so evos & atheists what does disbelief get you?

I want to ask an evolutionist so badly (especially an American atheist) if they disagree with the US Declaration of independence? Does he or she honor that document or wish to burn it? Do they have a desire to form an atheistic country? Maybe I shou start such a thread?
  • Calypsis4 likes this

#62 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,332 posts
  • Interests:Pretending he used to be a science teacher
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:42 PM

What really gets to me about atheists and evo’s. is that they say that there is nothing called free choice—that evo is responsible for everything except what a good percentage of the population believes in—God. They do not concede or believe all the ramifications that evo implies if it is true. And if it is true, why do so many people not believe in the process that allegedly caused them to exist! According to their evo theory evo has got to be the reason I believe in God!. Murder & violence are essentially just the expression of survival of the fit.

Belief I n God had to be ”selected for” and must give us some sort of advantage over others that don’t believe in God! But then they could argue that disbelief in God was selected for—that they have the advantage! If so evos & atheists what does disbelief get you?

I want to ask an evolutionist so badly (especially an American atheist) if they disagree with the US Declaration of independence? Does he or she honor that document or wish to burn it? Do they have a desire to form an atheistic country? Maybe I shou start such a thread?

Yeah, good question, Mike.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users