ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:13 AM

Many of you already know about the theology debate we have had in the Christian sections of this forum and that there was a falling out. I backed out of that to see where it would go. I have not posted anywhere in the forum since because I restricted (changed my admin settings) myself from being able to post to make sure I would not and observe instead,

Many know why I am leaving so I won't go into detail. But I also don't expect to be followed by others here. I apologize for not being around to help others understand creation and to meet evolution head on. I apologize to the mod and admin staff for now they have to fill my spot.

My leaving is my own decision and My banning from the forum is by my own request. I won't be back.

May God bless you all.

Issac

E-mail: ikester7579@yahoo.com

#2 Salsa

Salsa

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1231 posts
  • Christian
  • Uppsala, Sweden

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:42 AM

Sorry to see you go brother, but being involved in that particular debate I understand completely. I don't want to go into any details about that because I want to avoid stirring up any unnecessary strife and prefer to leave it behind and continue forward as best as I can. I expect I will follow suit shortly, but not right now. Hope all goes well for you, perhaps at another forum?, but in any case, you have all my blessings in Christ. Thanks for the hard work you have done here down throughout the years! /UD

#3 Remnant of The Abyss

Remnant of The Abyss

Bible Inerrantist

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:Raised Catholic and became born again in college. Now I'm non denominational.
  • Christian
  • Southern USA

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:41 AM

I wish you hadn't done this, ike. You and I had some differences on a different thread but I put it behind me.

I believe that the Lord wants us to grow and sometimes, besides being a process, the growth can be a bit painful. I'm sure there are things God is trying to show and teach *everyone* right now and I think it's unfortunate that you took this action. Looking at the thread in question, I think things got a bit heated but I don't see that as any reason for anyone to part company.

I know that God will be faithful to you no matter where you are or decide what to do. Best wishes and God Bless.

#4 JayShel

JayShel

Former Atheist

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Saved July 12, 2007

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:18 AM

I will miss you, but I have a feeling God is guiding you somewhere else and that it will be even more glorious than what you are doing now. Thank you for your support over the year that I have been here. God Bless you.

#5 MamaElephant

MamaElephant

former JW

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Home-schooling, Education, Fitness, Young Earth Science, Evolution, Natural Medicine, Board Games, Video Games, Study of cult mind control and Counseling for those coming out of cult mind control.
  • Christian
  • I am His! 1/29/12

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:48 AM

Issac I have grown in respect for you from this occurrence. I agree with everything that UD had to say to you. I trust that you will continue to work for God and for us, your brothers and sisters. My love goes with you, God bless you.

#6 jason777

jason777

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2670 posts
  • Interests:Machining, Engine Building, Geology, Paleontology, Fishing
  • Christian
  • Springdale,AR.

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:19 PM

Huh? Did I miss something? I work too many hours to keep track of everything that's going on. Sorry to hear, Isaac. I know that your not one of those sore loser types, so I'm assuming that it's for a good and different reason.

Talk to you later.

#7 gilbo12345

gilbo12345

Honorable Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5799 posts
  • Interests:Completed BBiotech (Honours)

Currently studying Masters of Teaching.

Enjoys games of tactics and strategy.
  • (private)
  • Creationist
  • Australia

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:33 PM

:tissue:

We'll miss you Issac

#8 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2476 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:35 AM

I am also sorry to see you have decided to go, and as you know I do appreciate all the work you put in to this forum over the years. I have changed your status to ‘Member’. The self-imposed ban is not appropriate in this case, so I’ll have to invoke my long standing veto power allowing me to override any Christian who gets banned. :)

Keep up the good fight at yecheadquarters.com, and I pray things work out regarding what we discussed.

Yours in Christ,
Fred

#9 Spectre

Spectre

Philosopher

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Pensacola, FL

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:36 PM

I'm literally at a loss for words. All I can say is I hope you come back. Best wishes to you.

#10 supamk3speed

supamk3speed

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Texas

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:01 PM

Sorry to see you go, god bless you brother.

#11 SomchaiA

SomchaiA

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Movies. music, science.
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Bangkok, Thailand

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:06 AM

Sorry to see you leave. You made interesting posts and I wished more conversation.

#12 Ron

Ron

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6530 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Johnstown, PA

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:19 PM

Well, I don't know how I missed this thread (I must really be getting old). I, for one, am saddened that you are leaving Ike, and I pray nothing but the best for you and yours.

#13 Portillo

Portillo

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Sydney

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:39 PM

Huh? Did I miss something? I work too many hours to keep track of everything that's going on. Sorry to hear, Isaac. I know that your not one of those sore loser types, so I'm assuming that it's for a good and different reason.

Same here, no idea what this is about. Although it sounds a bit silly to leave the forum over a debate.

#14 JayShel

JayShel

Former Atheist

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Saved July 12, 2007

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:53 PM

Same here, no idea what this is about. Although it sounds a bit silly to leave the forum over a debate.

It would be silly to leave due to a disagreement in a debate, and if you know Ikester, you know that he does not shy away when someone simply disagrees with him. He did not leave because of the debate but because of the "falling out" that happened in the debate. (Just to clear up that little misunderstanding).

#15 ChrisCarlascio

ChrisCarlascio

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Creationist
  • Lakeland, Florida

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:30 AM

It was nice meeting you and it's sad to see you go, but I wish you the best.

#16 Tubal

Tubal

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Christian
  • Massachusetts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:24 AM

I'd like to find the debate thread in question, curiosity is itching me since I'm a student of the Bible.

I really hope you don't leave.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users