Read This First - Forum Information

4 replies to this topic

#1 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2446 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 11 December 2010 - 10:42 AM

Real Science Friday is a radio show co-hosted by Bob Enyart and Fred Williams that airs 3pm most Fridays on KLTT AM 670 in Denver, CO. KLTT is a 50,000 watt station touted as "The Nation's Most Powerful Christian Voice", serving all of Colorado and parts of Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas and New Mexico. The show has been steadily gaining in popularity, and is now re-aired at 11:30pm on Friday, and 8:00pm on Saturday. The Real Science Friday radio is an outreach of Bob Enyart Live and Rocky Mountain Creation Fellowship. All shows are archived at Bob Enyart Live and are available for download or streaming.

Members are encouraged to comment on the show and offer feedback, criticism, suggestions for future shows, etc. Each show will contain its own topic (topics can only be started by a forum admin, but members can otherwise post within the topic thread).

The show's anchor, Bob Enyart, is a Pastor of Denver Bible Church, and has appeared on many national TV shows, including episodes of ABC's Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher, Fox News Channel's O'Reilly Factor and Hannity and Colmes, CNBC's Hardball with Chris Matthews, among others. Co-host Fred Williams is the webmaster for the Creation Research Society, is a Director for Rocky Mountain Creation Fellowship, and owns Evolution, A Fairytale for Grownups which includes this forum. Over the years he has participated in numerous debates and given talks to various organizations and conferences on the topic of origins.

If you enjoy this radio show, please consider a donation to Bob Enyart Live, as listener support is the primary source for keeping the show on the air-waves. God Bless!

Fred Williams & Bob Enyart

#2 MarkForbes

MarkForbes

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • Waverley

Posted 11 December 2011 - 01:08 PM

The shows or rather podcasts can be dowloaded and then used. What is the policy on using the audio tracks on other media, podcast channels or video channels (the later of cost edited with some visual material)?

#3 Shreddem & Dismissem

Shreddem & Dismissem

Newcomer

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Christian
  • Wisconsin

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:44 AM

I love listening to Bob and Fred on www.kgov.com for the RSF broadcasts. They have good chemistry together. Ocassionally they procure high-profile guests to add to the fun. I have been a fan of Bob's since my Denver days (I live in Wisconsin now) and am always happy when he teams up with Fred. I strongly recommend everyone give it a listen.

#4 FaithfulCenturion

FaithfulCenturion

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts
  • Christian
  • New York

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:59 AM

I must say, the Real Science Friday shows are outstanding, and more importantly, edifying! Burying atheistic/materialistic/naturalistic evolution in an entertaining and enlightening way! Keep up the stellar work guys! You're fantastic!

#5 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2446 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:14 AM

I must say, the Real Science Friday shows are outstanding, and more importantly, edifying! Burying atheistic/materialistic/naturalistic evolution in an entertaining and enlightening way! Keep up the stellar work guys! You're fantastic!

Thanks FaithfulCenturian, your comments are much appreciated! 

Fred

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users