Sept 16 2011 - World Renowned Cornell Geneticist Rejects Darwin

No replies to this topic

#1 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2397 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 12 November 2011 - 09:29 AM

* The Renowned Cornell Geneticist Argues Against Darwin: J.C. Sanford has published over 80 scientific publications in peer reviewed journals and is the inventor, with his colleagues at Cornell University, of the gene gun. Sanford's book, Genetic Entropy, highly recommended by Fred Williams, presents arguments against what Sanford calls The Primary Axiom, that man is merely the product of random mutations plus natural selection. (Related: Bob has long argued that creationists should use the term entropy, as Sanford does, rather than using the second law of thermodynamics, when arguing against biological evolution. In Bob's debate, Entropy & Evolution, Prof. Dan Styer himself, the author of the American Journal of Physics paper that prompted the debate, joined in, while Bob was arguing that it is not possible to translate information entropy into heat entropy. Bob urges creationists to refrain from that sloppy argument, and if correct, has shown that Styer failed to refute the entropy argument against Darwin.)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users