• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bonedigger

Bonedigger

Admin Team

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Creation, Vertebrate Paleontology-particularly mammals and especially Perissodactyls & Carnivores, Hunting, Shooting, Handloading, Weaving Chainmaille, Hebrew and other Biblically relevant languages, Astronomy
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Colorado

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

Something seems to have happened to the current users info since the crash a few days ago. It now doesn't ever show any other current users on the forum (members or guests) at the bottom of the page, and it always shows other members as offline in the pop up box when I hover my mouse over the member name. Can this be fixed?

#2 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2276 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

Haven't figured this one out. I'll probably renew my license with Invision and upgrade to the latest. If the problem still exists I'll have'em fix it. Thanks for letting us know.

Fred

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users