poNNCj422bI

9lJe4INEcyU

#2 MamaElephant

MamaElephant

former JW

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Home-schooling, Education, Fitness, Young Earth Science, Evolution, Natural Medicine, Board Games, Video Games, Study of cult mind control and Counseling for those coming out of cult mind control.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I am His! 1/29/12

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:16 PM

It seems like it. I sure hope so.

I hope I can find time away from the rest of the family to watch those videos. I am very interested in those topics, as I hear the term "the great tribulation" frequently in conversations.

#3 AFJ

AFJ

AFJ

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
  • Interests:Bible, molecular biology, chemistry, mineralogy, geology, eschatology, history, family
  • Christian
  • Baton Rouge, LA

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:21 AM

Hey Ikester,
Thanks for the great videos. I took the references down for the signs of his coming. The video only show the first 7, but they are all happening NOW. The probablility that it describes this generation increases with each fulfillment.

1. Increase in knowledge. Daniel 12:4
Knowlege has increased exponentially in the last two hundred years

2. Nuclear arsenals / Nuclear war in middle east. Zechariah 14:12
We are concerned about Iran and others who may be building nukes.

3. Rebirth of Israel. May 15 1948
Is 66:8
Matt 24:32 The fig tree

4. Scoffers 2 Peter 3:2

5. Gathering of the Russian Jews
Jeremiah 23:7

6. Jerusalem no longer under control of gentiles.

SInce the time of Titus in 70 AD Jerusalem had been under the control of gentiles. The 6 day war was a fufillment of these prophecies in 1967.

Luke 21:24
Ps 102:16

7. Invention of international television

Revelation 11:9,10 All the world shall see it.

#4 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:32 PM

It's ironic that evolutionists will claim that predictions made that come to pass prove their theory, yet here is the Bible doing the same thing and it's rejected.

#5 chipwag64

chipwag64

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Christian
  • Pennsylvania

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:18 PM

I wouldn't put all my eggs into any teaching that we are or could be the final generation. I think Jesus made it clear that NO ONE knows the day or hour of His return and He teaches much about being deceived in Matthew 24 as well as being ready and prepared in Matthew 25 also.
We should always look for Him, but we need to remember that His tarrying talked about in the parable of the ten virgins IS salvation as Peter tells us ( 2 Peter 3:15). Too many teachers are and have been making predictions, actually pinpointing a year of His return, that's very dangerous.

#6 AFJ

AFJ

AFJ

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
  • Interests:Bible, molecular biology, chemistry, mineralogy, geology, eschatology, history, family
  • Christian
  • Baton Rouge, LA

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:02 PM

I wouldn't put all my eggs into any teaching that we are or could be the final generation. I think Jesus made it clear that NO ONE knows the day or hour of His return and He teaches much about being deceived in Matthew 24 as well as being ready and prepared in Matthew 25 also.
We should always look for Him, but we need to remember that His tarrying talked about in the parable of the ten virgins IS salvation as Peter tells us ( 2 Peter 3:15). Too many teachers are and have been making predictions, actually pinpointing a year of His return, that's very dangerous.

View Post

In everything we need to have balance. But Jesus said when you "begin" to see "these things" come to pass, "lift up your heads for your redemption draws nigh." Luke 21:28 I don't know the day or the hour, but I feel I know the "season." The fig tree blossoming depicts a season. Luke 21:29-32

It is the fact that several signs have come to pass in the recent past that we need to look for him in the near future I believe. Iniquity is abounding, we need to watch and pray that our love does not wax cold. Matt 24:12 Pray always that ye may be counted worthy to escape all these things, and to stand before the son of man. Luke 21:36 Because ye have kept the word of my patience, I shall also keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon the whole world. Revelation 3:10

That's why we need to know the season. And also because we need to know that all nations shall have the gospel preached to them, and then shall the end come. Matt. 24:12

#7 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:15 PM

View Post

If preachers would point out that it also says that anyone who predicts Biblical prophecy and it does not come true, is a false prophet.

mt 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

mt 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

mt 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

mk 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Hagee has made several predictions that have come to pass.

#8 jason777

jason777

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2670 posts
  • Interests:Machining, Engine Building, Geology, Paleontology, Fishing
  • Christian
  • Springdale,AR.

Posted 24 February 2011 - 05:17 PM

The bible says that there will be earthquakes in diverse places. There has been over 100 small earthquakes here in N.W. Arkansas in the last year. Although, the biggest quake in recorded history was on the New Madrid fault that made the Mississippi river flow backwards for three days, these quakes recently are not part of the New Madrid zone and our area has never had earthquakes in recorded human history.

One thing I do know. God is from everlasting to everlasting, which means he is in no hurry to do anything. LOL

In other words, I know him already, but I don't expect him to return anytime soon. Anytime soon meaning within the next 50 years. Why? Because a new world order has to be established, mid eastern countries have to advance from being third world nations, etc. How can they rise up against Israel when Israel has an even better main battle tank than ours? Remember what happened to Alla's faithful army when they went up against our M1 Abrams in the persian gulf?

Although, Isreal has the American built F-16 and F-15D strike eagle, they are trying to get the funds together for 25 F 22 Raptors. I toured a local Pratt & Whitney facility that is working on the engine cases for the F 22's and he said the pilots flying the F 15's don't even want to take off if they know the raptor's are going to be up there. They can easily take out any five of the best aircraft up there before you even see them on radar. It would be really funny watching a bunch of communist flying milk trucks try and mix it up with them. ;)

Enjoy.

#9 AFJ

AFJ

AFJ

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
  • Christian
  • Baton Rouge, LA

Posted 20 March 2011 - 07:20 AM

The bible says that there will be earthquakes in diverse places. There has been over 100 small earthquakes here in N.W. Arkansas in the last year. Although, the biggest quake in recorded history was on the New Madrid fault that made the Mississippi river flow backwards for three days, these quakes recently are not part of the New Madrid zone and our area has never had earthquakes in recorded human history.

One thing I do know. God is from everlasting to everlasting, which means he is in no hurry to do anything. LOL

In other words, I know him already, but I don't expect him to return anytime soon. Anytime soon meaning within the next 50 years. Why? Because a new world order has to be established, mid eastern countries have to advance from being third world nations, etc. How can they rise up against Israel when Israel has an even better main battle tank than ours? Remember what happened to Alla's faithful army when they went up against our M1 Abrams in the persian gulf?

Although, Isreal has the American built F-16 and F-15D strike eagle, they are trying to get the funds together for 25 F 22 Raptors. I toured a local Pratt & Whitney facility that is working on the engine cases for the F 22's and he said the pilots flying the F 15's don't even want to take off if they know the raptor's are going to be up there. They can easily take out any five of the best aircraft up there before you even see them on radar. It would be really funny watching a bunch of communist flying milk trucks try and mix it up with them. :lol:
Enjoy.

View Post

I don't know how long, and Israel's air force that comes from America and England, I believe are the TWO wings of a great EAGLE that helped the woman (Israel--defined by the symbols of Joseph dream--clothed by sun, moon, and 12 stars at her feet) in Rev. 12 (I think--didn't look). England in a historical, political, and military help, and America with all those plus an air force. Fits exact to this prophecy.

The problem is the nukes Jason. Iran only needs a medium range threat to scare the entire middle east, and hold the world hostage. The Bible promises in Luke 21 that it will be a time of "perplexity." Men's hearts will fail them for the things that are coming on the Earth.

However, the antichrist will enter the world scene by "craft" (Daniel). He will come in "peace" and "policy" in the middel east (Daniels seventy weeks). With his false prophet, he will take the world economy--hence the mark. No one knows, but some have suspected a worldwide economic crisis may cause a cashless society. We already have the computerized computer network for such a system.

#10 jason777

jason777

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2670 posts
  • Christian
  • Springdale,AR.

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:40 PM

Isn't there something about the antichrist coming from Europe? Or was that from some movie I saw? It would make sense, though. How could we or Israel trust an enemy without being suspicious? Remember how Hitler allied himself with Stalin before beginning his invasion of Russia. It would be just as easy for a European leader to take us by complete surprise.

I read a little book once that said the Roman Catholic Church will be the antichrist. There will no longer be a seperation of church and state and a catholic will perform miracles deceiving people into believing he is the Messiah. When all govt. power is given over to the church, it will betray the covenant of peace it made.

That sounds a little far fetched to me, but it could be the revived Roman Empire.

#11 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2335 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:01 PM

I remember some Christians last decade thinking Bill Clinton was the anti-Christ. Not possible since I recall one trait is that he will not have much interest in women. :P :rolleyes:

Fred

#12 jason777

jason777

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2670 posts
  • Christian
  • Springdale,AR.

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:28 PM

I remember some Christians last decade thinking Bill Clinton was the anti-Christ. Not possible since I recall one trait is that he will not have much interest in women.  :P :rolleyes:

Fred

View Post

Politically motivated prejudism perhaps? Any educated christian should know that the antichrist won't take power until the rapture has occured. So, if you know who the antichrist is, then your not a christian because the boat has already left without you LOL.

Does "Away from me you workers of iniquities" come to mind? :P

#13 AFJ

AFJ

AFJ

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
  • Christian
  • Baton Rouge, LA

Posted 23 March 2011 - 06:39 PM

Isn't there something about the antichrist coming from Europe? Or was that from some movie I saw? It would make sense, though. How could we or Israel trust an enemy without being suspicious? Remember how Hitler allied himself with Stalin before beginning his invasion of Russia. It would be just as easy for a European leader to take us by complete surprise.

I read a little book once that said the Roman Catholic Church will be the antichrist. There will no longer be a seperation of church and state and a catholic will perform miracles deceiving people into believing he is the Messiah. When all govt. power is given over to the church, it will betray the covenant of peace it made.

That sounds a little far fetched to me, but it could be the revived Roman Empire.

View Post

The muslims teach a last day messiah will arise to save the world. The mahadi. Kind of interesting that many people will be beheaded in the tribulation in light of what we have seen by terrorist on TV. Perry Stone teaches that the anti christ will bring a temporary peace between Jews and the muslims. He will be a deceiver with miraculous powers.

#14 MamaElephant

MamaElephant

former JW

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Home-schooling, Education, Fitness, Young Earth Science, Evolution, Natural Medicine, Board Games, Video Games, Study of cult mind control and Counseling for those coming out of cult mind control.
  • Christian
  • I am His! 1/29/12

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:45 PM

Politically motivated prejudism perhaps? Any educated christian should know that the antichrist won't take power until the rapture has occured. So, if you know who the antichrist is, then your not a christian because the boat has already left without you LOL.

View Post

^_^ I have never heard that before???

#15 jason777

jason777

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2670 posts
  • Christian
  • Springdale,AR.

Posted 12 April 2011 - 02:07 PM

:blink: I have never heard that before???

View Post

Yes. The seven year tribulation and rise of the antichrist will not occur until Jesus raptures the church.

If we wake up one day and planes fall out of the skies because the pilot just vanished in thin air, then we may need to rethink if were truly christians or not.

Enjoy.

#16 MamaElephant

MamaElephant

former JW

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Christian
  • I am His! 1/29/12

Posted 12 April 2011 - 08:20 PM

Yes. The seven year tribulation and rise of the antichrist will not occur until Jesus raptures the church.

If we wake up one day and planes fall out of the skies because the pilot just vanished in thin air, then we may need to rethink if were truly christians or not.
Enjoy.

View Post

Could you point me to the scriptures that you understand this way?

#17 jason777

jason777

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2670 posts
  • Christian
  • Springdale,AR.

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:49 PM

Could you point me to the scriptures that you understand this way?

View Post

Revelation Chapters 4-11.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users