#1 redneck22

redneck22

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Parramatta, Sydney, Australia

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:50 PM

G'Day everyone, hope you are all well. I am brought up as Catholic but never swallowed the bait and hook known as "evolution". However, like all atheists and agnostics, I'm also "openminded", willing to accept new ideas and challenge existing ones.

Since picking up the ball and running with the creation model, I've had to leave my brains at the door everytime I enter a Natural History Museum. They say that those places are not religious but at the museum at Sydney Australia it displayed a large banner "We are open every day of the year except Dec. 25". I would say they only people they were trying not to offend was the atheists.

I'm glad I found this forum, it looks very informative and I hope I can contribute.

#2 Bex

Bex

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, friends/family, animals, health topics, auto/biographies, movies (horror, comedy, drama, whatever, just as long as it's good), music, video games (mainly survival horror, or survival/adventure types), crossword puzzles, books on real life crime/serial killers/etc. Prophecy/miracles/supernatural/hauntings etc, net surfing/forums etc.<br /><br />One of my favourite forums for information on many topics:<br /><br />http://orbisvitae.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
  • Christian
  • Creationist
  • New Zealand

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:12 PM

Hi Redneck,

Nice to "meet" you and welcome to the forum neighbour! (New Zealander here) :lol:

I hope you'll enjoy it here!

#3 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 08 July 2010 - 06:49 AM

Welcome to the forums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic