July 15 2011 - Atheist Pasta Dogma Denies Dogma

1 reply to this topic

#1 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 17 July 2011 - 08:37 PM

- Universal Atheistic Contradiction: with a pasta strainer on his head, a Austrian atheist Niko Alm affirms the self-refuting claim of many non-Christians that "the only dogma... is the rejection of dogma."
- Bob's Starbucks Encounter: an old-earther tells Bob that the word for day "yom" in Genesis doesn't matter because the Hebrew language changed 500 years before Christ, to which Bob replied, "Did Carbon 14 change?" The conversation then proceeded well
- 60% of U.S. Public School Biology Teachers: do not endorse Darwinism!
- Christian Colleges: Parents Beware! Many Christian colleges are undermining their students' trust in God's Word.
- Sharks GPS: Fred is an engineer at a GPS applications firm and this ability in sharks is a testimony to God's genius and a challenge to the atheist's noodle.
- Instincts: How do instincts, in babies, spiders, birds, kangaroo rats and sea turtles refute Darwinism?

#2 AFJ

AFJ

AFJ

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
  • Interests:Bible, molecular biology, chemistry, mineralogy, geology, eschatology, history, family
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Baton Rouge, LA

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:24 AM

- Universal Atheistic Contradiction: with a pasta strainer on his head, a Austrian atheist Niko Alm affirms the self-refuting claim of many non-Christians that "the only dogma... is the rejection of dogma."
- Bob's Starbucks Encounter: an old-earther tells Bob that the word for day "yom" in Genesis doesn't matter because the Hebrew language changed 500 years before Christ, to which Bob replied, "Did Carbon 14 change?" The conversation then proceeded well
- 60% of U.S. Public School Biology Teachers: do not endorse Darwinism!
- Christian Colleges: Parents Beware! Many Christian colleges are undermining their students' trust in God's Word.
- Sharks GPS: Fred is an engineer at a GPS applications firm and this ability in sharks is a testimony to God's genius and a challenge to the atheist's noodle.
- Instincts: How do instincts, in babies, spiders, birds, kangaroo rats and sea turtles refute Darwinism?

If the education trusting atheists were really so smart, don't you think they would see the strategy of deceit the devil has. What would be the best defense of the truth. Not denial of it, but rather confusion! The reason they reject religious dogma is that it is the outcome of their wornout "there are many religions, so which one is true..." arguement.

If they had any patience at all (because most evos and atheists are ready to shove the truth away quickly), they would see the pattern Satan starts in Genesis 1 with Eve. He doesn't deny that the tree will give them knowledge, but he attacks God's character, and changes God's word. He confuses the situation. This is exactly what Satan has done by introducing so many different religions by his "angels of light."

Jesus even predicted this would happen in the parable of the wheat and the tares, and warned that many false prophets and teachers would come.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users