• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Interests:Friends, fellowship, stuff
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Winchester, Hampshire

Posted 30 October 2009 - 05:09 PM

For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God, for the creation was subjected to futility not of it's own will but by the will of Him who subjected it in hope because the creation itself will be set free from it's bondage to decay and obtain the glorious liberty of the children of God.
When you talk about the mill to most christians you might see a kind of glazed look come over their eyes and if their thoughts could suddenly appear over their heads like a cash register it would probably say "speculation." many are quick to point out that well there is only one vague reference to a thousand year reign of Christ on earth and that in perhaps the most allegorical book of the bible. However when God shows you the mill and exactly what it is suddenly you see it everywhere, like EVERYWHERE in scripture and it suddenly becomes second in importance to Jesus who is it's King.

How long has the creation been subjected to futility? in bondage to decay? the above scripture tells us that it is gonna be set free WOW didn't that excite you? that Paul is here refering to earth is plain because only the earth has been subjected to futility and put in bondage to decay. How long? 6000 years? do you think when at last after all this eager longing and groaning to be released it is going to be set free just for five minutes? or a day or two? a few weeks or months?

No this is the millenium, in verse 24 Paul says something which to me is mind blowing, he says "for in THIS hope we were saved...." just a minute I thought we were saved in hope of the kingdom of heaven??? Jesus said "repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand" YES this is it, the kingdom of heaven IS the millenium. That's why I say that once you see it suddenly it is everywhere in scripture because that is what the bible is all about the King and His kingdom.

It was forfeited in the garden, promised to Abraham, foeshadowed in the law and prophets, announced by Jesus, proclaimed by the apostles and believed in the world. This is what we are supposed to be preaching, this IS the good news.

Let me tell you about it, because if you are a christian this is your inheritance to reign with Christ in the next age, our reign will be with Him in heaven through the nation of Israel on an earth that has been set free from bondage

Micah.4:1-4
It shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established as the highest of the mountains and shall be raised up above the hills and peoples shall flow to it.

and many nations shall come and say "come let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob that He may teach us His ways and we may walk in His paths" for out of Zion shall go forth the law and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. He shall judge between many peoples and decide for strong nations afar off.

And they shall beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nation shall not lift up swords against nation neither shall they learn war anymore, but they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree and none shall make them afraid for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

This is the glorious age of peace, righteousness and abundant prosperity that the whole world is longing with great longing for. This is what we are suppose to be preaching.

This prophecy in Micah along with others in the prophets constitutes what used to be called the great Jewish hope, it has never come to pass, it will come to pass in the mill.

This is the gospel in glorious triumph age, whereas now it is hidden [in us, in our hearts] then it will be an established reality. Much has to happen yet before it does, with the coming rebellion and Antichrist with much tribulation before the Lord comes. I have got a feeling in my soul that it will be this hope and this message that will give the church the strength she will need to get through the trials just a little way up ahead.
When Jesus taught us to pray He taught "Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name~Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done ON EARTH as it is in heaven" this is the mill. This is what we are to pray for and I do believe God will answer this prayer of the ages fully.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users