• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MamaElephant

MamaElephant

former JW

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Home-schooling, Education, Fitness, Young Earth Science, Evolution, Natural Medicine, Board Games, Video Games, Study of cult mind control and Counseling for those coming out of cult mind control.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I am His! 1/29/12

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:13 PM

My sister-in-law and her family are JWs and today after talking to my husband guess what she said?

"Jesus is the LORD!"

Pray for her. She feels just sick over the lies we have believed and doesn't know what to do with her family. If you want names, send me a PM.

Thank you!

#2 MamaElephant

MamaElephant

former JW

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Home-schooling, Education, Fitness, Young Earth Science, Evolution, Natural Medicine, Board Games, Video Games, Study of cult mind control and Counseling for those coming out of cult mind control.
  • Christian
  • I am His! 1/29/12

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:29 PM

It turns out that my husband, Tim, talked to more people today than he had previously told me. He is feeling a great burden due to the problems and secrets that he is entrusted with. He feels the spiritual battle and he needs strength. Please lift him up in prayer.

#3 MamaElephant

MamaElephant

former JW

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Christian
  • I am His! 1/29/12

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:53 AM

Praise God for his abundant blessings!!!

She has her husband agreeing with her. He is talking about getting a tattoo once they are free of the cult's rules. :lol: If you read Combatting Cult Mind Control, you would know, that is a break through!!!

I can see a domino effect. I can see my family free! Freedom in Christ. Hallelujah!

#4 MamaElephant

MamaElephant

former JW

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Christian
  • I am His! 1/29/12

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:22 PM

My husband shared the message of the bodily resurrection with his sister. This cult denies the bodily resurrection. This doctrine keeps people confused and away from Christ, reliant on their overseers. His sister accepted the bodily resurrection of Christ and the truth about the cult, told her husband. He started reading books that show that cult teachings are not biblical. His kids caught him reading and are threatening to move out and shun their parents if they renounce the teachings. It could still be okay... it is a knee jerk reaction for someone indoctrinated in cult beliefs, but please pray for them. Also pray for my parents (Scott and Judith) and Tim's parents (Dave and Terry), as we intend to share the gospel with them this week. We are also concerned because Tim works for his dad. Thank you.

Father, we trust that you work everything out for the good of those loving you. In the name of Jesus Christ we ask, please, give Ericka and Stephen eyes to see and ears to hear. Free them from the veil that is on their minds. As you have done for us, let them see the truth about your Son and be free from this religious oppression. Please give Amy and Eric your protection. Please Father do not let them continue to isolate themselves. We are all here wanting to help them. Give them wisdom and peace as they deal with this worry and show your love and truth to their children. Father we also ask that you be with us when we approach our parents with the truth. Help them to overcome the darkness and come into your wonderful light. Please Father, take care of our family as we risk Tim's employment in this way, and grant us faith and peace. Amen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users