Photo

A Little Humor.... A Story In A News Paper...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 05 November 2006 - 01:12 AM

I heard this on the radio a few years ago. It was gross and funny at the sametime.

A man who lived in a R.V. park, was awaken at 1 am by a strange noise. He soon realized that someone was pukeing just outside his window. So he got dressed to see what was going on. Upon going outside, he noticed a young boy about 14 years old doubled over next to his R.V.

Upon closer inspection, he notice a gas can, and then a hose coming out of his R.V. He realized the boy was trying to siphon gas. But what was making him puke so? So upon even closer inspection, he noticed that the boy had stuck the hose in the wrong tank. :angry: Ewww!

So he decided to call the police. The police arrived and questioned the boy about trying to steal gas, and found that his brother had put him up to it. Said That he would take him some where if he could come up with the gas money, or the gas. That is what they got out of him between pukes.

The police officer, after gaining his composer from laughing so hard. Told the man who owned the R.V. that he saw no need to arrest the boy, because he figured he had been punished enough from getting so sick. the owner of the R.V. agreed.

Can you imagine doing that? Ewww. I know if he had a girl friend, that was grounds for a break up. Kiss you, ewww. I can only imagine all the poking of fun that boy went through after his friends found out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users