ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 22 August 2007 - 10:40 PM

All elements in the universe (periodic table) get their properties based on their combinations of 3 specific sub-atomic components (a trinty). Protons, Neutrons, & Electrons. No element has the same combination. (ie...Gold has 79 protons, 118 neutrons, 79 electrons)Carbon (man) has 6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons. [666]. This will be the number in which the Anti-Christ will be identified by.

#22 the totton linnet

the totton linnet

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Interests:Friends, fellowship, stuff
  • Christian
  • Winchester, Hampshire

Posted 26 February 2009 - 04:55 PM

A personal thought on "he who restrains"
2. Thess: ch.2 vs 3-7. R.S.V.
Let no one decieve you in any way, for that day [of the Lord's return] will not come unless the rebellion comes first and the man of lawlessness is revealed [vs6] And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time. [vs7 for the mystery of lawlessness is already at work, only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.
I understand that the term "the man of lawlessness" is a peculiar term in scripture having a very precise meaning besides being a name for AntiChrist.
It apparently does not simply mean one who is lawless, it means one for whom law does not have any application what-so-ever. An outlaw is somebody who has broken the law but still he under the juristriction of the law which he has broken and if the authority that empowers that law apprehends him he will have to pay the penalty of that law.
This person is outside of the law altogether.
When Adam and Eve transgressed and partook of the tree of knowledge of good and evil God drove them out of the garden "Behold the man has become like one of us to know good and evil and now lest he put forth his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat and live forever."....he drove out the man and he placed at the east of the garden cherubims and a flaming sword which turned every way to keep the way of the tree of life.
I see [personally] that the mystery of lawlessness is man's quest for life or more exactly everlasting life, but of course life apart from righteousness, the quest for the fruit of that tree which was not forbidden while he lived in paradise but now is forbidden him. If you think about it this is the whole quest of his scientific endeavour. It is also the driving force behind the arts the desire to create something that will last forever.
But there is he who restrains, the cherubim who God has placed to guard the way. I believe that at a time of God's appointing this mighty angel will be taken out of the way and the man appointed to do so will step forth to partake of the tree of life [whether this be parabolic is in itself a matter of debate] but this man of sin will have conquered [in God's permissive will] death and overcome the law of sin and death, not the law of Moses but the law of God "in the day that you partake of it, the tree of knowledge of good and evil, you will surely die" or the soul that sinneth it shall surely die. This is the man of lawlessness, the one for whom the law of sin and death will no longer have any juristriction.
I ask you to consider the power this man will have? the charisma and awful attraction such a one would have, if he also has the power to give of the same fruit to whom-so-ever he pleases. I am persuaded that such a one as this would even have power to decieve the elect, were that possible.
For me I want to die, this sin-laden body, let it die, I would not want to live for ever even if it could be made perfect, not to live forever but lose the fellowship of God through unrighteousness.
These are just my thoughts on the matter mind, obviously I've read theological books that deal with "the man of sin" and "he who restrains." I think too much speculation is dangerous but wow there is a lot of it around and St. Paul makes clear that he had already taught the Thessalonians the truth concerning these matters-alas- that truth has not come down to us, but if it was needful for the Thessies it is needful for us too, and if these times are at all as close to us as most christians believe it is surely high time the theologians got down to considering them, for they are fearful matters. This epistle tells us that before there is any rapture there will be tribulation which in every case the word is used in scripture means persecution, the great persecution of which the nazi persecution was a trial run.

#23 Oshiga

Oshiga

Newcomer

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Agnostic
  • UK

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:15 PM

Edit: By ikester7579****Delete*****

****Mod hat on****

The Bible sections of this forum are not meant for political debates nor your opinions of political parties. You have been warned.

****Mod hat off****

#24 MamaElephant

MamaElephant

former JW

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Home-schooling, Education, Fitness, Young Earth Science, Evolution, Natural Medicine, Board Games, Video Games, Study of cult mind control and Counseling for those coming out of cult mind control.
  • Christian
  • I am His! 1/29/12

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:02 PM

Wow, I really wish I didn't read this thread this late. I am thoroughly creeped out.

1 John 2:18: “Just as you have heard that antichrist is coming, even now there have come to be many antichrists.”

#25 twinc

twinc

• Advanced member
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Christian
  • BIRKENHEAD,UK

Posted 25 December 2010 - 04:22 PM

Man was created on the 6th day the same day as the other beasts,but unlike them he is a trinity of 6 in body,mind and soul = 666

twinc

#26 twinc

twinc

• Advanced member
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Christian
  • BIRKENHEAD,UK

Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:59 PM

Wow, I really wish I didn't read this thread this late. I am thoroughly creeped out.

1 John 2:18: “Just as you have heard that antichrist is coming, even now there have come to be many antichrists.”

View Post

it is important to note "many antichrists" - there have been[Arians]and are many so called Christians who are pro Jesus but antichrist - outside of Christianity this is also the case with Buddhists,Hindus,Muslims and Jews etc - it is stated that Gandhi had great respect for Jesus as do the Muslims and Jews but they are all antichrist - twinc
  • MamaElephant likes this

#27 MamaElephant

MamaElephant

former JW

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Home-schooling, Education, Fitness, Young Earth Science, Evolution, Natural Medicine, Board Games, Video Games, Study of cult mind control and Counseling for those coming out of cult mind control.
  • Christian
  • I am His! 1/29/12

Posted 14 February 2012 - 06:16 AM

it is important to note "many antichrists" - there have been[Arians]and are many so called Christians who are pro Jesus but antichrist - outside of Christianity this is also the case with Buddhists,Hindus,Muslims and Jews etc - it is stated that Gandhi had great respect for Jesus as do the Muslims and Jews but they are all antichrist - twinc

Yes. Jehovah's Wintesses are antichrists! Thank you, twinc, for trying to show me that when I was still trapped by them.

#28 Quaker Reason

Quaker Reason

• Advanced member
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Religion, Science, History, Military, Computers, Roman History, Astronomy, Books, The Truth
  • Christian
  • Old Earth Creationist
  • Indiana

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:40 PM

1 John 2:18: "Just as you have heard that antichrist is coming, even now there have come to be many antichrists."

Perhaps Nostradamus wasn't joking. But Napoleon isn't exactly agreed upon as "evil" by every Historian.

#29 jason

jason

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Christian
  • florida

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:43 PM

i have an altogether different view on that anti-christ thing.

#30 jason777

jason777

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,670 posts
  • Interests:Machining, Engine Building, Geology, Paleontology, Fishing
  • Christian
  • Springdale,AR.

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:01 PM

All men have been enslaved to the spirit of disobedience, so you know him already. He's a fallen angel that tries to use men of power to do his corrupted will.

#31 Tubal

Tubal

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Christian
  • Massachusetts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:54 PM

Gentlemen, may I suggest you are all wrong.
Who is antichrist? Well for the answer lets go to the Bible and find out where this title is mentioned.

1 John 2:18
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

.. Ok so in John's time there were already "many antichrists"

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Here we have a defining characteristic that we can use to identify an antichrist.

1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

So any person that denies God come in the flesh has the spirit of antichrist. Notice he says this ideology was already in the world in
his time.

1 John 1:7
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Antichrist denies Jesus Christ come in the flesh and he is a deceiver.

There are only 4 times in the Bible where the title "antichrist" is used. Anti Cristos (in the place of christ). I assume this thread's purpose was to identify the "man of sin" that would be end type of Babylon of which revelation speaks of. To this I will direct you all to another thread with some videos I'd like you all to see shortly..

#32 Dig4gold

Dig4gold

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • Judaism non-orthodox
  • Raleigh, NC

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:16 PM

I ran into these videos just the other day. While I cannot say if they are true they do contain a lot of points that make sense.
The other point that I believe is germane to this topic is that if it is close to the end times what do we see forming? What kind of things are in place for such a massive global control?

#33 Kairos2014

Kairos2014

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Christian
  • Australia

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:58 AM

I ran into these videos just the other day. While I cannot say if they are true they do contain a lot of points that make sense.
The other point that I believe is germane to this topic is that if it is close to the end times what do we see forming? What kind of things are in place for such a massive global control?

Thanks for the vids. Very interesting. I found another one on the Monster energy drink.

#34 Schera Do

Schera Do

Referent Police

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts
  • Interests:Ephectic, Ultimate questions & how to answer, political philosophy
  • (private)
  • Agnostic
  • Southern NY State

Posted 02 December 2014 - 05:40 AM

... So to what goal will the cloning be done?

1) ... 2) ...
3) Clones can be made headless, therefore considered to have no feelings. And can be made just to harvest organs from just so the non-clone humans can survive.

Headless? Wouldn't the clone have to be of a physical maturity greater than a newborn? (I can't believe I had to type this...)

#35 Enoch 2021

Enoch 2021

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts
  • Interests:The WORD of GOD. Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physics, Genetics

Military(ret.)
  • Christian
  • Missouri

Posted 09 January 2015 - 07:37 PM

Hello,

The "antichrist" is somewhat of a misnomer. It's a Generalization used for someone that denies Jesus as the Son of GOD. 

(1 John 2:18) "Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time."

(1 John 2:22) "Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son." 

(1 John 4:3) "And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."

(2 John 1:7) "For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist."

Interestingly, John is the only one that uses the Term, but he doesn't use it in Revelation.

There are 33 Titles of him in the OT ( Destroyer, Prince of Tyre, Idol Shepherd, ect) and 13 Titles in the NT (Lawless one, Son of Perdition, The beast, ect). COINCIDENTALLY (Heaviest Sarcasm Imaginable)....

FreeMasonry_zpsc6cf5dec.png Free Masonry: There are 33 Steps (Levels) in the Scottish Rite and 13 Steps in the York Rite.

The only Physical Description of him in Scripture:  (Zechariah 11:17) "Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened."

Lets see if we can't track him down.....

DanielsVisionsII_zps8d30c703.jpg

Satan's Seven Super Kingdoms

1. Assyria:  Nimrod/Semiramus/Tammuz (present day Iraq and Syria).

2. Egypt

3. Babylon (city in Iraq)

4. Persia  (Iran)

5. Greece

6. Rome

7. Rome II .... Ten Kings/Ten Toes (Daniel 2)/ Ten Horns (Daniel 7)

(10 horns + 1 "little horn") minus 3 that were "Plucked Up"...... gives you 8 Horns.  The 8th horn = antichrist/the beast

Combining the 3 versus below of Daniel and Revelation gives us some insight because both Daniel and John are seeing the same event from slightly different perspectives and compliment each other:

(Daniel 7:8) "I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things."

(Revelation 17:10-11) "And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. {11} And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition."

OK, here we go smile.png

From Revelation 17:10 above...

There are 7 Kings/Kingdoms (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, Rome II).  From John's Perspective, 5 are fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, Rome II). 

"And one is"....John is writing @ Patmos in 90 AD the "One Is" is the current Ruling Kingdom @ that time, ROME.

"And the other is not yet come"....ROME II.  (Ten Toes Daniel Chapter 2/Ten Horns Daniel Chapter 7----->Ten Kings) The Beast is the Leader of this Kingdom.

From Revelation 17:11:

"And the beast that was, and is not":  Which one of those Kingdoms was and is currently NOT?  Well we still have Egypt, Babylon (Iraq), Persia (Iran), Greece, Rome (I and II <------Future).  Assyria dissolved around 600BC.

"Even he is the eighth": Daniel's little horn (The BEAST).  *Note:  This horn is the eighth of Daniel's 10 horns of Rome II.  Because he came up among the original 10 horns making 11, then "3 of the first horns were plucked up" (I guess they're not gonna follow the program).

BUT...."And is of the Seven" (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, Rome II).  HE"S AN ASSYRIAN and he "goeth into perdition".  SON OF PERDITION  AKA: THE BEAST!!

AssyrianEmpire_zps34acab73.jpg

Confirms Isaiah (10:5, 10:24, 14:25, 31:8), and Micah (5:5, 5:6) of an Assyrian.

*** Bear in Mind, ROME "break in pieces" it was never defeated (Daniel Chapter 2 and Chapter 7).  The Western Leg dissolved ca 400 AD BUT The Eastern Leg (Byzantine) lasted for another 1,000 Years.  Guess what area it covered....ASSYRIA.

If you overlay Assyria on a current map you get a big chunk of Iraq and Syria.  Small pieces of Egypt and Turkey.  Israel is also covered, don't think he comes from there but can't rule it out.

Ruler of The First "One World Order"....Nimrod (an Assyrian).  Ruler of The Second "One World Order"....Nimrod II, an Assyrian (antichrist/ the beast) 

Special Note:  More on the Ten Kings---------->Ten Horns/Ten Toes of Rome II....

(Daniel 2:41-43) "And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.  {42} And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.  {43} And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay."

Whoever those kings are, they are not Fully Human....because: "they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men."  The "they" are the Iron the antecedent. Whoever they're mingling with can't be the seed of men or the passage is nonsensical and redundant.  They're (Hybrids).

Anywhere else in Scripture we find these shenanigans?  SEE: Genesis 6 (sons of GOD), Noah and The Flood.  Then we have this:  (Matthew 24:37) " But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

If you're questioning the Revived Roman Empire as The Iron Toes (Daniel Chapter 2) and Ten Horns (Daniel Chapter 7), check this...

(Daniel 9:26-27) "And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.  

{27} And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate." 

In verse 26, the people of the prince that destroyed Jerusalem in 70 AD..... after the Messiah was "cut off" (Executed) were the: 5th, 10th, 12th and 15th ROMAN Legions Led by Titus Vespasian (Roman Leader) in 70AD.  ROME -----> The Iron of Daniel 2 (Legs, Feet and Toes) and the Iron Teeth of the Dreadful and Terrible Beast (Daniel Chapter 7).  

In Verse 27, the "he" is the ac/beast that kicks off Daniel's 70th Week; BUT it is referring to the Antecedent, The Prince in Verse 26.  Unless Titus Vespasian is resurrected to begin Daniel's 70th Week huh.png this is a "TYPE" and He's from the ROMAN Empire!!  See Assyrian Above.

For some reason, many consider the beasts of Daniel Chapter 7 different Kingdoms than the Statue Kingdoms of Daniel Chapter 2. They're NOT.  There different Idioms from different perspectives (Nebuchadnezzar vs Daniel's) of The Same Kingdoms:

1. The Winged Lion: Babylon

(Daniel 7:4) "The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it."

This was taken from Babylon and is displayed in the Louvre Museum in Paris.

BabylonWingedLion_zps6847f412.jpg    <------- What's this?

Additionally, you have: "wings plucked" (Lesson in Pride), made to stand upon his feet as a man, and given a man's heart.  Sure sounds like Nebuchadnezzar's 7 Year Lesson in Pride in Daniel Chapter 4.....where he crawled around on his knees, a beasts heart was given to him, and his hair grown like "EAGLES FEATHERS".

2.  The Bear with "3 Ribs in it's Mouth":  Medo-Persia

(Daniel 7:5) "And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh."

To raise up on One Side, you have to inherently have 2 or more Sides-----> Medo-Persia.  Persia dominated.  

The 3 Ribs are the 3 Empires it defeated.....1. Babylon, 2. Lydia, 3. Egypt.

Do we need to go on  biggrin.png ?

3. The Leopard with Four Wings and Four Heads: Greece (Alexander the Great)

(Daniel 7:6) "After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it."

Leopard was worshiped in Macedonia---- Greece.

Four Wings:  SPEED!  Alexander conquered the known World in 9 Years.

Four Heads:  Heads and Mountains in Scripture are Idioms for Empires/Kingdoms:  After Alexander Died, his massive Empire was divided amongst his 4 Generals (Ptolemy, Seleucid, Lysimachus, Cassander).

4. Dreadful and Terrible Beast:  ROME

(Daniel 7:7) "After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns."

Dreadful and Terrible and "DIVERSE" from the others. After Babylon, Persia, and Greece defeated Empires they attempted to assimilate the natives into their respective cultures.  ROME had a somewhat different policy....they EXECUTED THEM!!!!

"Iron" = ROME (SEE: Statue)

"Brake in Pieces":  (Daniel 2:40) "And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise."

"Ten Horns" = Ten Kings.  Ten Toes = Ten Kings (Daniel Chapter 2)

"Fourth Beast" = "Fourth Kingdom" (Daniel Chapter 2)

After the Ten Toes Kingdom (Dan Chapter 2) and Ten Horns Kingdom (Dan Chapter 7) =  Christ's Everlasting Kingdom.

Hope it helps

PRAISE THE LORD !!!!

#36 Schera Do

Schera Do

Referent Police

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts
  • Interests:Ephectic, Ultimate questions & how to answer, political philosophy
  • (private)
  • Agnostic
  • Southern NY State

Posted 10 January 2015 - 05:43 AM

The "antichrist" is somewhat of a misnomer. It's a Generalization used for someone that denies Jesus as the Son of GOD. 

It seems perfect for "someone [who] denies Jesus as the Son of GOD."

#37 Calypsis4

Calypsis4

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,330 posts
  • Interests:Pretending he used to be a science teacher
  • Christian
  • Midwest, USA

Posted 10 January 2015 - 07:04 AM

Hello,

(1 John 2:18) "Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time."

(1 John 2:22) "Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son." 

(1 John 4:3) "And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."

(2 John 1:7) "For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist."

Interestingly, John is the only one that uses the Term, but he doesn't use it in Revelation.

There are 33 Titles of him in the OT ( Destroyer, Prince of Tyre, Idol Shepherd, ect) and 13 Titles in the NT (Lawless one, Son of Perdition, The beast, ect). COINCIDENTALLY (Heaviest Sarcasm Imaginable)....

FreeMasonry_zpsc6cf5dec.png Free Masonry: There are 33 Steps (Levels) in the Scottish Rite and 13 Steps in the York Rite.

The only Physical Description of him in Scripture:  (Zechariah 11:17) "Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened."

Lets see if we can't track him down.....

DanielsVisionsII_zps8d30c703.jpg

Satan's Seven Super Kingdoms

1. Assyria:  Nimrod/Semiramus/Tammuz (present day Iraq and Syria).

2. Egypt

3. Babylon (city in Iraq)

4. Persia  (Iran)

5. Greece

6. Rome

7. Rome II .... Ten Kings/Ten Toes (Daniel 2)/ Ten Horns (Daniel 7)

(10 horns + 1 "little horn") minus 3 that were "Plucked Up"...... gives you 8 Horns.  The 8th horn = antichrist/the beast

Combining the 3 versus below of Daniel and Revelation gives us some insight because both Daniel and John are seeing the same event from slightly different perspectives and compliment each other:

(Daniel 7:8) "I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things."

(Revelation 17:10-11) "And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. {11} And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition."

OK, here we go smile.png

From Revelation 17:10 above...

There are 7 Kings/Kingdoms (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, Rome II).  From John's Perspective, 5 are fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, Rome II). 

"And one is"....John is writing @ Patmos in 90 AD the "One Is" is the current Ruling Kingdom @ that time, ROME.

"And the other is not yet come"....ROME II.  (Ten Toes Daniel Chapter 2/Ten Horns Daniel Chapter 7----->Ten Kings) The Beast is the Leader of this Kingdom.

From Revelation 17:11:

"And the beast that was, and is not":  Which one of those Kingdoms was and is currently NOT?  Well we still have Egypt, Babylon (Iraq), Persia (Iran), Greece, Rome (I and II <------Future).  Assyria dissolved around 600BC.

"Even he is the eighth": Daniel's little horn (The BEAST).  *Note:  This horn is the eighth of Daniel's 10 horns of Rome II.  Because he came up among the original 10 horns making 11, then "3 of the first horns were plucked up" (I guess they're not gonna follow the program).

BUT...."And is of the Seven" (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, Rome II).  HE"S AN ASSYRIAN and he "goeth into perdition".  SON OF PERDITION  AKA: THE BEAST!!

AssyrianEmpire_zps34acab73.jpg

Confirms Isaiah (10:5, 10:24, 14:25, 31:8), and Micah (5:5, 5:6) of an Assyrian.

*** Bear in Mind, ROME "break in pieces" it was never defeated (Daniel Chapter 2 and Chapter 7).  The Western Leg dissolved ca 400 AD BUT The Eastern Leg (Byzantine) lasted for another 1,000 Years.  Guess what area it covered....ASSYRIA.

If you overlay Assyria on a current map you get a big chunk of Iraq and Syria.  Small pieces of Egypt and Turkey.  Israel is also covered, don't think he comes from there but can't rule it out.

Ruler of The First "One World Order"....Nimrod (an Assyrian).  Ruler of The Second "One World Order"....Nimrod II, an Assyrian (antichrist/ the beast) 

Special Note:  More on the Ten Kings---------->Ten Horns/Ten Toes of Rome II....

(Daniel 2:41-43) "And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.  {42} And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.  {43} And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay."

Whoever those kings are, they are not Fully Human....because: "they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men."  The "they" are the Iron the antecedent. Whoever they're mingling with can't be the seed of men or the passage is nonsensical and redundant.  They're (Hybrids).

Anywhere else in Scripture we find these shenanigans?  SEE: Genesis 6 (sons of GOD), Noah and The Flood.  Then we have this:  (Matthew 24:37) " But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

If you're questioning the Revived Roman Empire as The Iron Toes (Daniel Chapter 2) and Ten Horns (Daniel Chapter 7), check this...

(Daniel 9:26-27) "And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.  

{27} And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate." 

In verse 26, the people of the prince that destroyed Jerusalem in 70 AD..... after the Messiah was "cut off" (Executed) were the: 5th, 10th, 12th and 15th ROMAN Legions Led by Titus Vespasian (Roman Leader) in 70AD.  ROME -----> The Iron of Daniel 2 (Legs, Feet and Toes) and the Iron Teeth of the Dreadful and Terrible Beast (Daniel Chapter 7).  

In Verse 27, the "he" is the ac/beast that kicks off Daniel's 70th Week; BUT it is referring to the Antecedent, The Prince in Verse 26.  Unless Titus Vespasian is resurrected to begin Daniel's 70th Week huh.png this is a "TYPE" and He's from the ROMAN Empire!!  See Assyrian Above.

For some reason, many consider the beasts of Daniel Chapter 7 different Kingdoms than the Statue Kingdoms of Daniel Chapter 2. They're NOT.  There different Idioms from different perspectives (Nebuchadnezzar vs Daniel's) of The Same Kingdoms:

1. The Winged Lion: Babylon

(Daniel 7:4) "The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it."

This was taken from Babylon and is displayed in the Louvre Museum in Paris.

BabylonWingedLion_zps6847f412.jpg    <------- What's this?

Additionally, you have: "wings plucked" (Lesson in Pride), made to stand upon his feet as a man, and given a man's heart.  Sure sounds like Nebuchadnezzar's 7 Year Lesson in Pride in Daniel Chapter 4.....where he crawled around on his knees, a beasts heart was given to him, and his hair grown like "EAGLES FEATHERS".

2.  The Bear with "3 Ribs in it's Mouth":  Medo-Persia

(Daniel 7:5) "And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh."

To raise up on One Side, you have to inherently have 2 or more Sides-----> Medo-Persia.  Persia dominated.  

The 3 Ribs are the 3 Empires it defeated.....1. Babylon, 2. Lydia, 3. Egypt.

Do we need to go on  biggrin.png ?

3. The Leopard with Four Wings and Four Heads: Greece (Alexander the Great)

(Daniel 7:6) "After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it."

Leopard was worshiped in Macedonia---- Greece.

Four Wings:  SPEED!  Alexander conquered the known World in 9 Years.

Four Heads:  Heads and Mountains in Scripture are Idioms for Empires/Kingdoms:  After Alexander Died, his massive Empire was divided amongst his 4 Generals (Ptolemy, Seleucid, Lysimachus, Cassander).

4. Dreadful and Terrible Beast:  ROME

(Daniel 7:7) "After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns."

Dreadful and Terrible and "DIVERSE" from the others. After Babylon, Persia, and Greece defeated Empires they attempted to assimilate the natives into their respective cultures.  ROME had a somewhat different policy....they EXECUTED THEM!!!!

"Iron" = ROME (SEE: Statue)

"Brake in Pieces":  (Daniel 2:40) "And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise."

"Ten Horns" = Ten Kings.  Ten Toes = Ten Kings (Daniel Chapter 2)

"Fourth Beast" = "Fourth Kingdom" (Daniel Chapter 2)

After the Ten Toes Kingdom (Dan Chapter 2) and Ten Horns Kingdom (Dan Chapter 7) =  Christ's Everlasting Kingdom.

Hope it helps

PRAISE THE LORD !!!!

Thanks for that.

Well, all the scriptures are true of course but I think when John said, "ye have heard that antichrist should come' he is speaking of the coming world dictator that he referred to in Revelation as the 'beast'. To me, at least, it's pretty obvious. Also when my helpers and I encounter demon possessed people they have, on occasion made reference to that coming world dictator and they call him 'the antichrist'. This comes without forcing them to say it.

Best wishes. Calypsis4

#38 Enoch 2021

Enoch 2021

Veteran Member

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts
  • Interests:The WORD of GOD. Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physics, Genetics

Military(ret.)
  • Christian
  • Missouri

Posted 10 January 2015 - 08:15 AM

Thanks for that.

Well, all the scriptures are true of course but I think when John said, "ye have heard that antichrist should come' he is speaking of the coming world dictator that he referred to in Revelation as the 'beast'. To me, at least, it's pretty obvious. 

Best wishes. Calypsis4

Yes, 1 John 2:18 calls him the "ac" directly....the other 3 he uses it as a Category.

Also when my helpers and I encounter demon possessed people they have, on occasion made reference to that coming world dictator and they call him 'the antichrist'. This comes without forcing them to say it.

Yikes!  Creepy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users