wes highland

Newcomer

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Atheist
  • Virginia

Posted 16 January 2007 - 06:53 PM

If you’re someone like me - one of those out there in the world - desperately searching for answers to scriptures. In particular - answers as to ‘who’ and ‘what’ the Bible refers to as the ‘Beast’- (found in the book of Revelation). Then I understand your quest - and determination - to find out just ‘who’ or ‘what’ his identity is.

Hello - my name is Wes Highland - and I’ve been studying in the field of archeology for over thirty years. During that time - I have also spent a considerable amount of my life learning about the world’s various religions and religious practices; from ancient times - right up to our day. I started this blog with the intention to help others read and discover evidences which I have documented over these many long years.
For those of you out there interested enough to follow along with this post - reading about the bits of ‘truth’ provided by these evidences - is going to be the beginning of one amazing adventure. As for others - who after reading this information - decide to turn away in disbelief. Trust me - I understand how you feel - over the years I’ve experienced these same reactions. However - after working on this topic for as long as I have - I have come to the conclusion that this is all very real. Made evident by religious history - archeology - and more importantly - the LORD’s direction. And so dear readers - with this in mind - I leave the end of every conclusion up to you. Whether you believe this or not - will be between you - GOD - and your faith.

One last thought before we start - I need to explain that I do not belong to any formalized church or religious sect. I am not here to promote any man made doctrines or ideas. Nor am I interested in starting any select group of people as a following. I have dedicated this site to GOD - and discovering GOD’s truth is my one and only purpose. So please understand - that the documented evidences provided here - will involve just the scriptures and related historical events.

And now - the time is at hand for you - the children of GOD - to understand who and what the antichrist is all about. There is so much information on this subject - that it will take a ’series’ of posts released periodically to cover all this. Now if you’ll notice below - I’ve included two website addresses. If you can access the website information from this location - it should take you straight to a site that has a carved artifact showing three entities. The one on the left is named Agribol (the Moon god)- notice the ‘quarter’ moon image that surrounds his head. The one on the right is Maklakbel - aka -Yaribol (the Sun god) and the image in the middle is the one which the Bible calls BAAL. The second website listed below should take you to one (and there are thousands) of Baal’s temples. As you study the carved images - take note - this is very important - the image in the middle called Baal - is wearing ‘PERSIAN CLOTHING’ - the two other entities are not. As you follow along in this series - all these things will be explained. And if for some reason you’re unable to access these websites from here - then I suggest you copy and paste them to your URL address box - it should take you straight to the site. For all those out there in search for GOD - this will be your first step towards uncovering the truth. My hope is that all of you will continue along this journey.

http://www.usask.ca/...mitic_Gods.html

http://www.policultu...n_si_audio.html

If anyone is interested in learning more about this topic - just click on the address site below.

http://sabboath.xmgfree.com/

#2 Fred Williams

Fred Williams

Administrator / Forum Owner

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2448 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy going to Broncos games, my son's HS basketball & baseball games, and my daughter's piano & dance recitals. I enjoy playing basketball (when able). I occasionally play keyboards for my church's praise team. I am a Senior Staff Firmware Engineer at Micron, and am co-host of Real Science Radio.
  • Christian
  • Young Earth Creationist
  • Broomfield, Colorado

Posted 17 January 2007 - 05:02 PM

FYI, Wes asked permission before posting this, which I granted. I apologize for failing to mention this to the other moderators. He believed it would take too long to establish his point without referencing his argument at his website. He would like a critique or comments on the article, for those who have time to go through it.

Fred

#3 chance

chance

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2029 posts
  • no affiliation
  • Atheist
  • Australia

Posted 18 January 2007 - 06:36 PM

Hi there, wes highland.

I have read your article and found it most interesting. How many man hours did you put into it?

Here are my comments:

a. It’s a little disjointed, and thus difficult to follow. Not so munch the content ‘per se’, but one is constantly reminding oneself, “what is the purpose of this chapter on more than one occasion”.

b. Desperately needs a summation of some sort.

c. But most importantly these quotes needs to be addressed, from your part 16:

c1.

JESUS turns over the money changers found at the Temple in Jerusalem

yes he does, because they were cheating the people who trusted their integrity to give them a fair exchange rate, not because of the job they were performing IMO.

c2.

GOD tells us that the root of all evil is ‘money.’

Staying in context with Biblical authority, God tell us it is, the love of money (not the money) that is the root of all evil!

re Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

d. Finally the anti-Christ bit, was it your intention to claim “money is the anti-Christ”? as chapter 16 ends with that impression, because if your true intention is to claim that the “love” of money is the anti-Christ, then you need to make a couple of quick alterations (re c1 and c2).

#4 Christopher_John

Christopher_John

• Advanced member
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Messianic Prophecy.<br /><br /> I work very odd hours, I will eventually get back into the discussion with you, just be patient I'm not avoiding any topic.
  • Christian
  • Montreal, Canada

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:08 AM

FYI, Wes asked permission before posting this, which I granted. I apologize for failing to mention this to the other moderators. He believed it would take too long to establish his point without referencing his argument at his website. He would like a critique or comments on the article, for those who have time to go through it.

Fred

View Post

I thought the article was very interesting.

a. It’s a little disjointed, and thus difficult to follow. Not so much the content ‘per se’, but one is constantly reminding oneself, “what is the purpose of this chapter on more than one occasion”.

Agreed, there needs to be a summary of the chapter(s) and the intended focus.

c.  But most importantly these quotes needs to be addressed, from your part 16:

c1. "JESUS turns over the money changers found at the Temple in Jerusalem"

yes he does, because they were cheating the people who trusted their integrity to give them a fair exchange rate, not because of the job they were performing IMO.

When Jesus cleansed the Temple the focus was not about Money it was to fulfill the Prophecy of Psalm 69:9 and ultimately to remove the corruption from the house of God, the merchants had turned the Court of Gentiles into a barnyard exhibit, efectively prohibiting worship by Gentiles.

Money does play a role here because the animals being sold were sold for sacrifice but the poor were sold animals not considered to be a "quality" sacrifice.

The rulers of the temple were selling the higher quality sacrifices for a greater price. However, the intent here was to define the authority of Christ within the Temple and to fulfill Psalm 69:9 laying part of the foundation of His Messiahship.

9For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.

c2.
Staying in context with Biblical authority, God tell us it is, the love of money (not the money) that is the root of all evil!

re Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Only in the context that Love is reserved for God and man and that he who lusts after money falls from the two greatest commandments.

d.  Finally the anti-Christ bit, was it your intention to claim “money is the anti-Christ”? as chapter 16 ends with that impression, because if your true intention is to claim that the “love” of money is the anti-Christ, then you need to make a couple of quick alterations (re c1 and c2).

View Post

The Antichrist is not a system, he is a man, many times over scripture speaks of the Antichrist in the first person singular and ultimately is defined as a person as early as Genesis 3:15 when God was handing out Satan's punishment He defined that his seed (the Antichrist) would have enmity (hatred or dislike) with the seed of the woman (Christ).
"15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."

Nonetheless an interesting article but I don't think you will find the Antichrist in this piece of work. Besides the Antichrist will only be revealed at a specific time in the future and the pursuit of finding him outside of scripture takes you away from scripture itself basically sending you on a wild goose chase.

2Thessalonians 2:3-12

3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

#5 trilobyte

trilobyte

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Christian
  • Philly

Posted 01 June 2007 - 08:13 PM

Who is the Anti-Christ?????
Who knows.

But I can tell you this. The man will be remarkable. You can't help but to like him. He'll say, do , and be the right guy.....solve problems. You'll love him.

You will argue for him. You will admire him......but rember this, you have been warned.

#6 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Interests:God, creation, etc...
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 11 June 2007 - 05:11 PM

I believe the antichrist will be a clone. Here's why.

1) Because a clone is not done the way God intended man to be born, will the clone have a soul?

A soul-less human being cannot be saved. And would be considered Satan's counterfeit to God's creation. A soul-less human being can also be totally possessed by Satan himself, because no soul means nothing stands in the way of this happening. It is said that the antichrist will receive a mortal wound and then make a full recovery. The whole world will be in awe of him. This will be Satan's counterfeit of Christ's death and resurrection.

It is also said that when he makes this full recovery that Satan will have total control over this body. Clones are usually morphidike (having both male and female organs). And these organs do not work. This would be the reason that the antichrist would not have need of a woman.

2) Being totally possessed by Satan means he will also have the powers of Satan. And because he will have command over the fallen angels. His powers will put the world in awe of him. If you read the book of Job, you can see what Satan can do as long as he had God's approval. During the 7 year tribulation. God will leave the earth in the hands of Satan. Which means he will do things no one has ever seen. And this will be why he will be looked upon as a god. Because he will do what no other mortal man can do.

3) The boils that will break out on every person's body who rejects Christ, and accepts the antichrist. Is Satan's counterfeit for the stripes Christ took to heal us. It is also Satan's counterfeit for the suffering Christ went through on the cross.

4) The beheading of Christians who do not accept the antichrist is Satan's counterfeit for sin atonement. But instead of saying it is sin atonement. He will give rewards (money, food, etc..) for anyone who turns in a Christian to be killed in this manner.

etc...

#7 Guest_kega_*

Guest_kega_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:36 AM

does he have to be a clone?

eggs fertilised in vitro is not the way God intended things to happen either.

#8 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:53 PM

does he have to be a clone?

eggs fertilised in vitro is not the way God intended things to happen either.

View Post

A clone also only has female chromosomes. Because no male contribution is made. Eggs fertilized have both male and female chromosone. The anti Christ will be able to claim the virgin birth because his blood will only have the female chromosones. Because if anyone questions it, he can say: Take a sample of my blood and see. No one else has blood like I do. This will be Satan's counterfeit for the virgin birth.

The cell splitting process for a clone is not started by egg fertilization. It is started by a low voltage charge placed to the egg. The egg is given by a donor. Then a host is needed to carry it to term. The only problem with the host is that her body could reconize it as a foreign object and the immune system attack it. Immune suppressing drugs will likely have to be taken.

#9 Guest_kega_*

Guest_kega_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:20 AM

aren't clones exact copies of the parent? male or female?

if male dna is put in the egg then it will come out male wont it?

#10 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 14 June 2007 - 05:25 AM

aren't clones exact copies of the parent? male or female?

if male dna is put in the egg then it will come out male wont it?

View Post

A clone can be done either way. But without fertilization, there is no control over the out come. Like the sheep Dolly. What was never told to the public was that several clones were made before that got one that was able to survive (276 times), and had no visible deformities. As we clone humans, the ones that don't come out of the process correctly will have to be disposed of because science does not want people to know just how hit and miss cloning is. So I imagine the bad clones will get burned up so no evidence will be around. And because they are not considered human, they won't be treated any better than an aborted baby.

Info on Dolly: http://science.howst...om/cloning3.htm

1) A fetus is not considered human.
2) A clone is also a classification that is not human.

Just as they have plans to start aborting babies after they are born. They already have a claissification for babies living up to 6-8 weeks. They want to call them neonates. And the proceedure will be neonate abortion. So if they can get partial birth abortion legal again. Neonate abortion is the next step.

Science playing God as they will have both life and death control in their hands. Which will just be another step in saying God does not exist, as they will claim to have god like powers. What is funny is that they complain we already have a over populated world through regular birth. So to what goal will the cloning be done?

1) Money.
2) A human that can be considered a lower speicies, and can be made into slaves.
3) Clones can be made headless, therefore considered to have no feelings. And can be made just to harvest organs from just so the non-clone humans can survive.

#11 trilobyte

trilobyte

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Christian
  • Philly

Posted 16 June 2007 - 10:42 AM

A soul-less human being cannot be saved. And would be considered Satan's counterfeit to God's creation.

.....why would a "soul-less" human need to be saved? Will it have inhereted Adam and Eves original sin?

Then again man is a "Soul". It is what we are. As a "soul" we contain a spirit, body, mind....

#12 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 16 June 2007 - 05:12 PM

A soul-less human being cannot be saved. And would be considered Satan's counterfeit to God's creation.

.....why would a "soul-less" human need to be saved?  Will it have inhereted Adam and Eves original sin?

Then again man is a "Soul".  It is what we are. As a "soul" we contain a spirit, body, mind....

View Post

What is created by God has the soul that God gave to it through His creation. What is created by man, cannot be given a soul by man. But Satan's counterfeit for a soul is to be possessed instead by a controlling spirit that allows the counterfeit creation clone to not have a choice between good and evil. Because the spirit that possesses it has already made that choice.

God created man to have a child in only one way. And this one way deems that it will have a soul upon birth. Any other way does not garuntee a soul, so therefore the possibility exists. Did God create man to clone himself in order to populate the earth? Then what are the reproduction organs for?

#13 trilobyte

trilobyte

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Christian
  • Philly

Posted 18 June 2007 - 05:36 PM

ikester7579,
I see it like this.

You are not given a Soul...you are a soul. Your souls is given a spirit, mind and a body.

#14 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 18 June 2007 - 10:18 PM

ikester7579,
I see it like this.

You are not given a  Soul...you are a soul. Your souls is given a spirit, mind and a body.

View Post

You are a soul because of what? Because God made man and gave man a soul. And how did God command us to duplicate ourselves after obtaining a soul? Be fruitful and multiply. Now is cloning being fruitful, or is it a counterfeit for being fruitful?

Fertilization is the process of being fruitful. Which is a joining between man and woman after the marriage bond. A clone is not fertilized. And a marriage bond is not needed. So this is the direct opposite of what God intended. So will this multiplying method by man be blessed by God when God did not command it to be this way?

#15 trilobyte

trilobyte

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Christian
  • Philly

Posted 19 June 2007 - 04:48 PM

How about test tube or in-vitro babies?

You also mentioned out of the marriage bond...what about that?

#16 Christopher_John

Christopher_John

• Advanced member
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Messianic Prophecy.<br /><br /> I work very odd hours, I will eventually get back into the discussion with you, just be patient I'm not avoiding any topic.
  • Christian
  • Montreal, Canada

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:30 PM

How about test tube or in-vitro babies?

You also mentioned out  of the marriage bond...what about that?

View Post

Hi trilobyte,
I think you missed ikester's point, cloning is not a "seed" it is not a product of natural human production. Both Test Tube and In Vetro processes are "seeded". In both cases the sperm is introduced to the egg then the egg(s) are inserted back into the uterus for a hopeful attachment to the wall of the uterus.

Once the attachment takes place their is a change in the cell code and it begins to take life support from the Mother, then and only then is the mother considered "to be with child".

Cloning does not require sperm as the fertilizer in order for the "seed to sprout" so to speak. It's a complex task of introducing cells within cells which is beyond my knowledge or interest to explain the molecular cloning technology but rest assured it is a completely unnatural process for any human or animal with exception to natural reproductive cloning which takes place when identical twins are born.

The Test Tube procedure was created as an aid to help woman get pregnant due to blockage of the fallopian tube(s) and in-vetro similarly, is required when either the man or woman has issues with infertility and test are done on the quality of the sperm or egg sample, a selection of the higher quality is chosen, then combined surgically, then re-inserted back into the womb.

My brother and sister in-law spent thousands of dollars trying to have a child and unfortunately neither worked, the end result was that the walls of her uterus had hardened and there was no way possible that an egg could ever attach to the wall of her uterus.

So basically when God says "NO"...it's no whether medicine can assist or not, but if medecine can assist then it's nothing more than a health issue.

Peace
CJ

#17 trilobyte

trilobyte

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Christian
  • Philly

Posted 24 June 2007 - 06:52 AM

Is there any scripture that hints that something like a clone will not have a spirit? or as ikester7579 puts it...receives a soul.

I respect ikester7579 opinion, but see no biblical indication that he is correct.

#18 Christopher_John

Christopher_John

• Advanced member
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Christian
  • Montreal, Canada

Posted 29 June 2007 - 05:23 AM

Is there any scripture that hints that something like a clone will not have a spirit? or as ikester7579 puts  it...receives a soul.

I respect ikester7579 opinion, but see no biblical indication that he is correct.

View Post

No, but I don't think the question can be answered scripturally in either case, so they both stand as assumptions.

Peace
CJ

#19 ikester7579

ikester7579

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12500 posts
  • Christian
  • I'm non-denominational

Posted 02 July 2007 - 02:51 AM

Is there any scripture that hints that something like a clone will not have a spirit? or as ikester7579 puts  it...receives a soul.

View Post

Satan's counterfeit is always the opposite of the word of God.

Examples:

1) God wants man and woman to marry before making babies. Satan wants babies made before they marry so that there is more of a reason for abortion.

Side note: This goes outside the realm of what God commands us to do. So the action is a sin. But the outcome is still forgivable.

2) God creates man and woman to concieve in one way. Which requires fertilization of the egg that will become human. This involves the mixing of information from both the male and female. Satan wants a counterfeit way that goes around the way God created man and woman to duplicate. It does not require fertilization, or the mixing of both make and female information. It is a way for man to go around God, and change what God intended.

Side note: The cell splitting in the normal way is started when the egg is fertilized. Clone cell splitting is started from a low voltage shock applied to the egg.

3) God designed the woman in which the egg was fertilized to carry the baby until it is born. Satan way is for there to be a donor of the egg (any woman), the cell splitting process is started. And the host carrier does not even have to be the donor. So the egg can be given by one woman, and the baby can be brought to full term by another woman. Who is the real mother?

num 12:12 Let her not be as one dead, of whom the flesh is half consumed when he cometh out of his mother's womb.

4) Like abortion, which makes a profit of sin. Cloning will also make a profit in much the same way. This is because the human clone will be designed for human profit in one form or another. Headless fish, and other animals have already been cloned. The resoning behind this is to clone headless humans for organ harvest and sell. Being headless it can be argued that the clone has no feelings, has not thoughts, and basically is not human (just like being a fetus, except it's not in the womb). Why do you think Terri Shivo was allowed to die? It was a test to see if the population was ready for cloning. To see if allowing someone to die that was considered less than human, had no feelings, thoughts, and was not considered human anymore. Could be allowed to die.

Human experimentation Hitler style? Why not? A headless clone is not human, right? So do with what you will. Can you imagine what they will do?

Need an ear? Get your rat ears here:
http://www.globalcha...clone_index.htm

Animals are always the first to experiment upon. So who is next? The human clones.

5) No fertilization also means there is no father. So who would be the father?

deut 23:2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Basically, the clone is alone. And will be treated as such.

6) Cloning and racism? What do you think school children will do to chidren they know were cloned?

7) Is killing a clone considered murder?

8) Is using clones for S@xual slaves against the law? The p*rn industry would love to use clones.

9) Send a clone to war? Let us makes assembly line cloning to fight our wars. Let the non-clones stay home, send the clones to die in our place. The nation that clones the fastest wins the war!

10) Test bio weapons on the clones.

11) Now with all the cloning expermentation to be done. There will be a lot of dead clones. So we will have to have clone disposal sites:

Attached File  dead_people1.jpg   21.83KB   144 downloads

Get the picture? These people were considered less than human as well. And I seem to remember that the person who did this also experimented with cloning.

#20 Vashgun

Vashgun

Newcomer

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Christian
  • Oklahoma

Posted 22 August 2007 - 03:31 PM

The Antichrist is not a system, he is a man

My interpretation is based off of the scriptures and a book by marietta davis.

The Antichrist is a spirit. Also perhaps, because we see parallels between spiritual and physical realms within the scriptures, there will be a real Antichrist person and also a physical beast.

However, the Antichrist isn't something new, in my opinion, because the spirit of Antichrist has existed since the fall of Lucifer. It is antonymous with the "spirit of goodwill" as it perhaps is more abstract than spiritual substance.

I have seen people be extremely open minded towards other religions like buddhism, common descent, and Muslim culture. When it comes to christianity in general I see and sense a dramatic unease. Which is why I first started to study christianity.

People hate it, which sends up red flags. If it was just another religion why the angst? Why the violence? Even some Jews can't stand christians, and God forbid if they're YEC's!

I can't seem to understand how some people have to make mystery out of something that's obviously not meant to be mysterious. If God wanted to keep Antichrist a secret he did a poor job. (God/Jesus doesn't make mistakes).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users